Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

tye April 16th, 2020 08:50 PM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

"Mock battle?" he imagined it'll be like a little game to see who'll pin down who. "Sure!" he purred. Cowpaw distance himself from the warrior and position low to the ground with tail waving high. "I'm ready when you are."
@TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS April 16th, 2020 09:18 PM

"Oh, you probably aren't." Crowshadow bared her teeth, crouching. "Why don't you attack first?" @vermin

tye April 16th, 2020 09:47 PM

Cowpaw narrowed his eyes playfully and within a few seconds of a stare down he charged up to the dark cat. "Rahh!" he forced out though it ended in a giggle fit. The big spotted apprentice pounce forward to place all of his weight upon her so she can collapse down. He didn't even unsheathed his claws nor tried to do a paw swipe knowing that it might hurt her. After cushioning down on her, he'll do the ultimate pin down and he'll be victorious!
@TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS April 17th, 2020 08:06 AM

Crowshadow grinned, kicking her legs up in an effort to throw off the tom. No claws out...yet. Standing up, she towered over him, waiting for Cowpaw's next move. Come on... Use you brain!
@vermin

tye April 18th, 2020 01:20 PM

He was easily knocked off by her single buck landing roughly on his paws. "Oof," slowly raising his gaze, their eyes clashed being overwhelmed by the warrior's height and strange aura. Now thinking about it, he usually sees a certain abstract or color in every living thing. But, she only displayed a dark gray from head to toe. Only her eyes flared an emotion that he couldn't comprehend. Cowpaw gulped, taking a glance around the dark forest. No color. He didn't know if he should feel afraid or not...This is bizarre. Nevertheless, he continued the play-battle by running around her to find an open spot and headbutt her side so she can crumble down.
@TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS April 18th, 2020 02:08 PM

Crowshadow snorted. What was this idiot doing? She gripped his tail in her jaws, swinging him around to face her. "Try harder! You've got to know more than this!" @vermin

tye April 18th, 2020 06:05 PM

Cowpaw shrieked, wincing at the sudden tail tug. "I-I don't want to hurt you! 'Claws must be sheathed' in a mock battle, right? If I hurt you, I'll feel awful. Friends shouldn't hurt friends."
@TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS April 18th, 2020 06:09 PM

Crowshadow grinned. "I'm your friend? That's sweet, but claws put is the only way you'll get better. You want to be better, don't you?" @vermin

tye April 20th, 2020 02:54 AM

"I-I do," he mumbled, shuffling his paws nervously. This cat is just getting stranger and stranger by the second. The words flowing out of her mouth revealed white and light grey as it lingered around him. The texture of her fur looked stone-stiff, rigid and off putting. "...Here I go," he squeaked. White claws shone brightly as he laid low, ready to pounce on his mentor. Hesitation took hold of his heart making paws turn into stone. I'm scared, I'm scared.. he squeezed his eyes shut. A few minutes passed fighting off his fear, the spotted feline finally launched himself forward lashing out his paw at the warrior. The oncoming blow targeted on her bottom jaw, he pulled back a bit though it was all too late to stop now.
@TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS April 20th, 2020 09:41 AM

Crowshadow ducked under his blow, the 'shadow' of her namesake more clear now. She moved swiftly around Cowpaw, pummeling him with her paws, not caring how much fur or blood she drew from him. "COME ON! Fight harder!"
@vermin