Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63)

Brooklyn Trees January 6th, 2017 11:42 PM

Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunacross (Post 109479)

@Brooklyn Trees

"Okay, so - a ligament is a band of tissue in your leg, right? It supports it, keeping the bones in position, and if that's damaged it can cause severe pain and potentially leave them crippled. The recovery time with these can take up to a few moons .. as for treatment, with a partial tear you can give them a couple poppy seeds and have them rest, with limited exercise and just -movement in general. For complete tears, or ruptures - since there's no difference, they'll need to be splinted. This is where climbing vines and sticks come into play. If you'll follow me.."

Aconiteheart turned from the apprentice, approaching a nearby tree where oval shaped leaves circled the trunk. The spirit reared up on his hindlegs, his forepaws firmly planted on the trunk as he reached to nip the stem of the vine in several locations, giving him a few decently-length vines. He grabbed the fragments of the plant and dropped back to the ground. "I'll show you how to prepare a splint," he spoke around the stem and leaves as he turned back to the apprentice, "if you grab a couple sticks for me. Since we don't have a patient to practice on, it'll be oral instructions with you splinting my leg. Sound good?"

Ebonypaw padded after the tabby tom, her white paws making soft padding sounds against the ground. She watched him remove the vines from the trunk of the tree and begin to speak. What in the name of Starclan is a splint? The tuxedo cat thought, the word seemed unfamiliar and strange in her mind, as she imagined it would also feel on her tongue. Nevertheless she did as the ancient spirit asked her and began to search the nearby ground for sticks.

With a small collection of sticks of various widths, lengths and sturdiness she found her way back to the position of standing before the tabby tom with a mouthful of sticks, still contemplating the curiosity of the unusual word that was 'splint'. She waited for a moment with the sticks in her mouth before putting them down on her two forepaws and sweeping her long black tail against the ground as she waited for Aconiteheart to say something further or give some other instruction as to what she should do with the sticks that she had collected together.

The Cannibal January 7th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 106252)
"Grouse, you're not leading anyone towards doom, and you know that." Rowanflower sighed, flicking his tail in dismay as he saw how unnerved his friend was. He didn't want to see this, especially when the tom was so happy-go-lucky in his daily life- at least, when he was alive to see how he acted. He didn't know if anything had gone wrong during the time he'd been stuck up here in Starclan, a place talked about as if it was the most amazing place in the entire forest- but it was a prison to those who were without anyone they cared for, when they couldn't see how everyone else was doing, stuck to roam about the heavens themselves. Aspenflash, Ashenpaw- my family, they're stuck down there without me! "The new clans are going through tough times, too, from what I've heard- they're all recovering from what happened to them, and they're indebted to you for saving them." He repeated the words he'd been hearing around Starclan to the leader, trying to emphasize the fact that the clans weren't about to attack his own for quite some time, since they had Skyclan to thank for saving them from their own evil leaders. "One clan's even got a new leader and deputy, and there's yet to be a deputy appointed in... Windclan, I think that was the one. They're weak, and need your help."

"Really, you should talk to their leaders or deputies- they're sure to thank you."
Rowanflower exclaimed, not noticing the slight flicker of his own tail- the fact that the very tip of it was completely gone already.

"Well I mean.. I do know that, but I still can't help but have my doubts, they were big decisions, really my first big decisions I've ever made in my life. I can't help but worry if I made the wrong choice... I mean.. I mean look what.. What happened to you.." Mewed the tom, a glimmer of sadness and guilt worming onto his face as he looked at the glimmering Rowanflower, his former apprentice whom he cared deeply for, before looking back to his paws with a quiet sigh. Grousestar never let these emotions show through to the cats of his clan, it was never a question in his mind, he couldn't let them see him like that because then they'd lose faith in him as a leader, and besides his happy, cheery demeanor always seemed to make other cats happy, which always made him happy in the end too. He didn't want his clan to see him like this so he instead saved it for when he was alone and could let them out, like in dreams or just when he's simply alone in his den with his thoughts. There was more to Grouse than happiness, you just couldn't expect a cat to be happy all of the time, it was impossible, there were always other emotions and he could get angry too, just never with any of his clanmates, never, no, his anger is saved for those that threaten his clan. Like the Dusk Syndicate whom he has yet to learn about. Nonetheless, I digress, but there is more to this tom than simple happiness and optimism.
His emerald gaze looked back to his former apprentice as he began to speak again, the tip of the leaders tail flicking back and forth. "I don't like to think that they're indebted to me, I don't need to be repaid, it's not right. I just wanted to help." There was a pause as he listened to Rowanflower continue, one of his usual smiles appearing on his muzzle as he heard the clans were recovering. "Yes.. Perhaps I will travel to them in a few days to check in with them. I just.. I want to be sure they're doing okay and that I haven't caused too much damage."
Once again the tom paused, remembering something he had smelled along one of his borders, his head tilting.
"Though I can't help but wonder.. Is there.. Another clan besides the ones we liberated? I continuously smell strong scent markers along one of our borders as if there's another clan, or is it just a band of rogues? Do you know anything of this Rowan?"

Static January 7th, 2017 07:05 PM

Water heart looked around the clearing solemly

NightWarrior4Life January 8th, 2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 120316)
Water heart looked into the bloodie poll and told herself once again,"that kit should not have lived.he has cast a dark shadow across the forest..."
She knew no cat would listen to her.she stared into the pool with the bloodie brown figure.a figure that looked exactly like cayote kit

"H-hello? Is any cat there?" She meets the eyes of the StarClan cat..."you're a StarClan cat right? What are you looking at?"

Hexict January 11th, 2017 07:53 AM

@Zero to Hero- you can just skip to the last paragraph if you want ^w^

A young tom blinked his autumn orbs open. He was initially confused as to where he was at the moment. Northpath strained to remember what had happened and why he wasn't in the medicine cats' den along with Zerosight. But Zerosight wasn't to be seen and this sure wasn't Thunderclan. He believed - and honestly felt - as if he had just woken up from a dream... or maybe this was a dream?

His orbs widened as he took in the starry area. He had never seen Starclan, but he knew this was it. The tom had trained for most of his young life as a medicine cat, yet unfortunately for him he had become one when the Dark Forest had already began their take over of the clans and he hadn't been able to have any contact with their ancestors ever. But now he believed that this was his first dream with them.

He began to remember the fight that had taken place between the Starclan supporters and Dark Forest supporters - though the ending hadn't yet come back to him.

Northpath began to believe that they had won and now Starclan was free to visit the clans when they pleased. Perhaps they are here because they couldn't truly show at my apprentice ceremony as well as my naming ceremony? The tabby silently wonder and gazed around at the place that he had only heard stories of. Though he hadn't been born into the clans, the tom had been quick to embrace their beliefs in their starry ancestors. Though perhaps that was more of a hope that someone was looking out for him rather than just blind accepting a belief he had never heard of previously?

But it didn't take too long. Even though he was looking around and trying to remember what happened, it came relatively quick.

Zerosight! His mentor's name was the first thing that he thought of. Not the fact that he had just been killed, but he worried that maybe he hadn't actually been able to save his mentor after all. But then again, his mentor wasn't to be seen. The dark tom dug his claws into the soft ground as he suddenly felt a flash of physical and mental pain thinking about the events that had lead up to his death. Northpath had to accept that he was now dead. That he had died at the young age of fourteen moons and now he would be replaced in the clans almost as if he never even existed. It was painful to think of that.

But as soon as the flash passed, he felt a strange sensation of peace. He knew it must have been the place that gave him that feeling since he believed that he really shouldn't be at peace with his death. No one should. But he had saved Zerosight, which would hopefully lead to his mentor continuing on for moons to come and treat others, something that Northpath doubted he would be able to do with Zerosight despite having near all knowledge of herbs that his mentor could've possibly taught him.

But he was dead, and it was strange that he felt practically free of regret. Though he was glad that Zerosight was alive and planed to watch over him as much as possible. He wondered how could become his next apprentice and Northpath had to admit that he felt the prickly of jealousy at the fact that he would have to be replaced - and Zerosight might love this cat more than he loved Northpath.

The dark tabby began to feel lonely at the thoughts, and decided to call out to anyone around. "Hello?" He hoped someone would be able to help him. He wasn't exactly sure what to do now. All he knew of Starclan that they were the deceased cats that use to live in the clans who now watch over them... but was all he he to do now just stalk the living? "Hello?" He called again, his voice a bit shaky yet this time a bit louder.

Zero January 11th, 2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 124773)
@Zero to Hero- you can just skip to the last paragraph if you want ^w^

A young tom blinked his autumn orbs open. He was initially confused as to where he was at the moment. Northpath strained to remember what had happened and why he wasn't in the medicine cats' den along with Zerosight. But Zerosight wasn't to be seen and this sure wasn't Thunderclan. He believed - and honestly felt - as if he had just woken up from a dream... or maybe this was a dream?

His orbs widened as he took in the starry area. He had never seen Starclan, but he knew this was it. The tom had trained for most of his young life as a medicine cat, yet unfortunately for him he had become one when the Dark Forest had already began their take over of the clans and he hadn't been able to have any contact with their ancestors ever. But now he believed that this was his first dream with them.

He began to remember the fight that had taken place between the Starclan supporters and Dark Forest supporters - though the ending hadn't yet come back to him.

Northpath began to believe that they had won and now Starclan was free to visit the clans when they pleased. Perhaps they are here because they couldn't truly show at my apprentice ceremony as well as my naming ceremony? The tabby silently wonder and gazed around at the place that he had only heard stories of. Though he hadn't been born into the clans, the tom had been quick to embrace their beliefs in their starry ancestors. Though perhaps that was more of a hope that someone was looking out for him rather than just blind accepting a belief he had never heard of previously?

But it didn't take too long. Even though he was looking around and trying to remember what happened, it came relatively quick.

Zerosight! His mentor's name was the first thing that he thought of. Not the fact that he had just been killed, but he worried that maybe he hadn't actually been able to save his mentor after all. But then again, his mentor wasn't to be seen. The dark tom dug his claws into the soft ground as he suddenly felt a flash of physical and mental pain thinking about the events that had lead up to his death. Northpath had to accept that he was now dead. That he had died at the young age of fourteen moons and now he would be replaced in the clans almost as if he never even existed. It was painful to think of that.

But as soon as the flash passed, he felt a strange sensation of peace. He knew it must have been the place that gave him that feeling since he believed that he really shouldn't be at peace with his death. No one should. But he had saved Zerosight, which would hopefully lead to his mentor continuing on for moons to come and treat others, something that Northpath doubted he would be able to do with Zerosight despite having near all knowledge of herbs that his mentor could've possibly taught him.

But he was dead, and it was strange that he felt practically free of regret. Though he was glad that Zerosight was alive and planed to watch over him as much as possible. He wondered how could become his next apprentice and Northpath had to admit that he felt the prickly of jealousy at the fact that he would have to be replaced - and Zerosight might love this cat more than he loved Northpath.

The dark tabby began to feel lonely at the thoughts, and decided to call out to anyone around. "Hello?" He hoped someone would be able to help him. He wasn't exactly sure what to do now. All he knew of Starclan that they were the deceased cats that use to live in the clans who now watch over them... but was all he he to do now just stalk the living? "Hello?" He called again, his voice a bit shaky yet this time a bit louder.

Royalwatcher wandered the territory, humming quietly under his breath. The orange tabby often went on walks to gather his thoughts and do a bit of hunting. Usually, it was just him and the StarClan forest; he rarely ran into anybody. Today was an exception to that. The warrior paused when he heard a quiet greeting from somewhere near. At first, he thought he hadn't heard correctly, that it had been the wind or something. However, when the call came again, he realized that there was actually somebody there. They seem nervous..? Could it be a new StarClan cat? The tom quickly went toward where the sound came from, his blue eyes filled with concern. Emerging from the bushes, Royalwatcher tried to offer the newly deceased cat a friendly smile. "Hi there."

Hexict January 13th, 2017 07:57 AM

@Zero to Hero

The dark tabby turned as he heard someone approaching quickly. His fur began to rise at the thought of a threat, though he knew that Starclan would never harm him... or at least now that he was dead anyway. It's not like he blamed his ancestors for his death, but rather his own decision - and if he were to blame any ancestors, it would be the Dark Forest.

He believed that they had put everything into motion - which was the truth. Of course, he hadn't been so sure until now. He had just thought that the leaders were acting on their own when they turned from Starclan and also refused to take the traditional 'star' suffix that usually is taken by the leaders. But he now understood that they hadn't acting on their own and had rather been guided by the Dark Forest.

How could anyone follow them? Northpath still couldn't wrap his brain around the thought of turning on Starclan to instead follow the Place of no Stars. Despite never having contact or any sign of Starclan up until his death, he had strongly and loyal stood beside their beliefs... but had been too afraid to stand up to Ratnight or Fennelstrike. The young tom did feel guilty about that. He wished he had had the nerves to speak out against them, but he knew that he would've been killed and nothing would've changed - just like what happened when Singenight took over Windclan and killed some of his own cats that would speak against his reign.

Even though Northpath has been killed nonetheless, if he had died soon than wouldn't Zerosight have been killed in that battle?

Northpath began to relax as an orange tabby made his way into sight and greeted him in a friendly manner. His tail did twitch though. Part of him had expected someone whom he'd know or even some of his family. But he doubted that kitty-pets and loners winded up here - though he did have hopes they would - and just about everyone he knew was still alive. So he got a stranger. "Oh, uh... hello," he repeated 'hello'. He quickly shook his head. "Uh, this is Starclan, right?" The tom felt like an idiot as he questioned Royalwatcher and waited for a confirmation.

Static January 13th, 2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 121006)
"H-hello? Is any cat there?" She meets the eyes of the StarClan cat..."you're a StarClan cat right? What are you looking at?"

Reverie January 13th, 2017 04:39 PM

Freightbird appeared, her starry figure almost blinding, her eyes lit up with the starlight.

seasalt January 13th, 2017 08:50 PM

( Anyone can reply, but only one. )
Blizzardpaw opened his eyes, amber orbs glistening still
with the fear that he had when he had died. The brown and cream tabby then realized, he was dead, now a member of his ancestors. He knew he couldn't come back, he knew that, with all his heart, even if he desperately wanted to. The tom cat sat their stil, but his head scanning the starry plane, wondering, if he would meet a cat, one of his ancestors, to help him understand, what had happened. Blizzardpaw then knew that he, somehow, was killed from staying out in the cold for too long and froze to death, but why? Was it fate? Was it destiny? These things puzzled the young eight moon old apprentice. He wanted to be at peace and understand to his death, as he knew, Cherrypaw would miss him, his recent new friend. Besides puzzling over his recent death, Blizzardpaw also had willingness to go back, to do something. But, now, all he probably could do now, was watch his clan over, or perhaps, the other clans. Something, Blizzardpaw wasn't too keen on doing, he'd rather stick with his own clan, Shadowclan, than look out on the other three...no...four other clans. But, Skyclan was an interesting case, and...they came out of no where, strangely. That made them more interesting, rich, and new then the other clans, Blizzardpaw had thought once, with great curiosity. Yes, indeed, but, still, that didn't matter right now, at all.

NightWarrior4Life January 14th, 2017 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 128077)

"Please, say something! I don't know why I'm here but I am..." She sighed "you seem troubled, let me help!"

Static January 14th, 2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 129140)
"Please, say something! I don't know why I'm here but I am..." She sighed "you seem troubled, let me help!"

Water heart sighed and looked at the cat and said," cayote kit...seems to want to be just like his farther.iI believe he will succeed.if he does,then the forest will have to be under his leader ship.a bad one it will be.maby worst then the evil erA we just faced.Idomnt kno what to do bbecause he might change and I have not received a prophicy.(had to change the one part because of role play guide lines.I forgot about not doing a prophicy.)

NightWarrior4Life January 15th, 2017 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 129716)
Water heart sighed and looked at the cat and said," cayote kit...seems to want to be just like his farther.iI believe he will succeed.if he does,then the forest will have to be under his leader ship.a bad one it will be.maby worst then the evil erA we just faced.Idomnt kno what to do bbecause he might change and I have not received a prophicy.(had to change the one part because of role play guide lines.I forgot about not doing a prophicy.)

GleamRose gasped. "Cayote? As in...Windclan's Cayote? OMG! He's my sister's mate! And she's pregnant with his kits! Well I mean, he will in the future because...this is all like a dream? It's hard to explain but...wow! I've gotta warn her...she's in the dark forest right now!"

Static January 15th, 2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 131327)
GleamRose gasped. "Cayote? As in...Windclan's Cayote? OMG! He's my sister's mate! And she's pregnant with his kits! Well I mean, he will in the future because...this is all like a dream? It's hard to explain but...wow! I've gotta warn her...she's in the dark forest right now!"

(No.he is a kit and my characterhe can be if u want though.I can't do a prophicy cause it's against the rules:-) )

NightWarrior4Life January 16th, 2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 131886)
(No.he is a kit and my characterhe can be if u want though.I can't do a prophicy cause it's against the rules:-) )

(Yeah you don't have to do a prophecy I mean, my character, ShineFlower, is also still a kit but they are seeing themselves kind of in the future...anyway, on with the RP!)

Static January 16th, 2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 133462)
(Yeah you don't have to do a prophecy I mean, my character, ShineFlower, is also still a kit but they are seeing themselves kind of in the future...anyway, on with the RP!)

Water heart looked at the cat and said,"nobody can change the future.but they can prepare for it."and then the cat fades away.leaving nothing.

NightWarrior4Life January 17th, 2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 134051)
Water heart looked at the cat and said,"nobody can change the future.but they can prepare for it."and then the cat fades away.leaving nothing.

"But- no! I'm here to find out about me..." GleamRose felt rejected.

NightWarrior4Life January 17th, 2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 128690)
( Anyone can reply, but only one. )
Blizzardpaw opened his eyes, amber orbs glistening still
with the fear that he had when he had died. The brown and cream tabby then realized, he was dead, now a member of his ancestors. He knew he couldn't come back, he knew that, with all his heart, even if he desperately wanted to. The tom cat sat their stil, but his head scanning the starry plane, wondering, if he would meet a cat, one of his ancestors, to help him understand, what had happened. Blizzardpaw then knew that he, somehow, was killed from staying out in the cold for too long and froze to death, but why? Was it fate? Was it destiny? These things puzzled the young eight moon old apprentice. He wanted to be at peace and understand to his death, as he knew, Cherrypaw would miss him, his recent new friend. Besides puzzling over his recent death, Blizzardpaw also had willingness to go back, to do something. But, now, all he probably could do now, was watch his clan over, or perhaps, the other clans. Something, Blizzardpaw wasn't too keen on doing, he'd rather stick with his own clan, Shadowclan, than look out on the other three...no...four other clans. But, Skyclan was an interesting case, and...they came out of no where, strangely. That made them more interesting, rich, and new then the other clans, Blizzardpaw had thought once, with great curiosity. Yes, indeed, but, still, that didn't matter right now, at all.

GleamRose padded on through the stars. She noticed the lone apprentice Tom. "You're a StarClan cat right?"

seasalt January 17th, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life
GleamRose padded on through the stars. She noticed the lone apprentice Tom. "You're a StarClan cat right?"

Blizzardpaw turned around, his amber orbs blinking in confusion for a moment, before, giving a nervous, but somewhat wise nod. "Ah, yes, I suppose you could say, i'm a Starclan Cat, a recent one, that is." He responded, a warm smile on his face. Blizzardpaw wasn't accustomed to the starry plane yet, but he obviously hoped that, he could be okay with being dead, he was a bit, but not by much.
Blizzardpaw couldn't tell if Gleamrose was dead or not, but maybe that was because he was still, a recent cat that appeared here.

NightWarrior4Life January 18th, 2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 136059)

Blizzardpaw turned around, his amber orbs blinking in confusion for a moment, before, giving a nervous, but somewhat wise nod. "Ah, yes, I suppose you could say, i'm a Starclan Cat, a recent one, that is." He responded, a warm smile on his face. Blizzardpaw wasn't accustomed to the starry plane yet, but he obviously hoped that, he could be okay with being dead, he was a bit, but not by much.
Blizzardpaw couldn't tell if Gleamrose was dead or not, but maybe that was because he was still, a recent cat that appeared here.

"How recent?" She said, anxiously. "Because I was hoping you'd know something...anything...about...me...about my life...it's confusing so don't worry, I'm not expecting you to understand at first...or at all!" She put her tail on the apprentice's shoulder.

seasalt January 18th, 2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

"How recent?" She said, anxiously. "Because I was hoping you'd know something...anything...about...me...about my life...it's confusing so don't worry, I'm not expecting you to understand at first...or at all!" She put her tail on the apprentice's shoulder.

The brown, cream, and white tabby's ears flattened in memory of his death,
his ice chilling, cold death. "A few days ago, I died hunting for my clan..and I came into camp, freezing, and a died, died right their the camp. How precious life can be." Blizzardpaw paused, before turning to Gleamrose, "Ah, Gleamrose, correct, and. No, I do not know you but, I'm free to listen."
The wise apprentice replied, eyes warm as ever. It would be interesting to listen to a cats story, and he could learn more about others he never met in the living world. He sniffed at bit at the touch, but said nothing. "If I may ask, what clan are you from?" He questioned, wanting to make sure where the cat was from, he needed to know that information first, but she began, it was necessary, for him. "I'm sure you may have many questions is to why you are here, sometimes, cats will themselves, without knowing it, to our realm, and our world. It was, confusing at first, but you will understand with time."
Blizzardpaw would of chuckled at his wise looking demeanor, but this young cat needed some guidance, and he would give the molly the answers she needed, hopefully. He didn't know what kind of guidance she needed, but, he knew he would found out soon.

NightWarrior4Life January 19th, 2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 137318)

The brown, cream, and white tabby's ears flattened in memory of his death,
his ice chilling, cold death. "A few days ago, I died hunting for my clan..and I came into camp, freezing, and a died, died right their the camp. How precious life can be." Blizzardpaw paused, before turning to Gleamrose, "Ah, Gleamrose, correct, and. No, I do not know you but, I'm free to listen."
The wise apprentice replied, eyes warm as ever. It would be interesting to listen to a cats story, and he could learn more about others he never met in the living world. He sniffed at bit at the touch, but said nothing. "If I may ask, what clan are you from?" He questioned, wanting to make sure where the cat was from, he needed to know that information first, but she began, it was necessary, for him. "I'm sure you may have many questions is to why you are here, sometimes, cats will themselves, without knowing it, to our realm, and our world. It was, confusing at first, but you will understand with time."
Blizzardpaw would of chuckled at his wise looking demeanor, but this young cat needed some guidance, and he would give the molly the answers she needed, hopefully. He didn't know what kind of guidance she needed, but, he knew he would found out soon.

"I'm from WindClan...but I wasn't born there...my parents were rogues...VelvetNight and HarmonyBlade...they lived at sea stones with another Tom called CrispLeaf. He fathered my half siblings, Overkit and ThundraKit but seeing as I'm in the state I'm in, I doubt they're kits...I wonder what they're warrior names would be?" She trailed off a little, staring into the distance...an endless void surrounded her. Full of ancient wisdom and stories. Shame she couldn't get to know it better. "Sorry, that must've been so sad for you..." She put her tail around his starry shoulders and gazed at her own paws.

seasalt January 19th, 2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

"I'm from WindClan...but I wasn't born there...my parents were rogues...VelvetNight and HarmonyBlade...they lived at sea stones with another Tom called CrispLeaf. He fathered my half siblings, Overkit and ThundraKit but seeing as I'm in the state I'm in, I doubt they're kits...I wonder what they're warrior names would be?" She trailed off a little, staring into the distance...an endless void surrounded her. Full of ancient wisdom and stories. Shame she couldn't get to know it better. "Sorry, that must've been so sad for you..." She put her tail around his starry shoulders and gazed at her own paws.

"Ah, I see." Blizzardpaw spoke, eyes glimmering in the starry light. "What state, may I ask?" The wise, and thoughtful apprentice beyond his real age asked, before stating, "Every cat has their stories, their backstories, some are sadder than others, I'm sure theirs cats who have much more tragic stories than yours, but of course, you never know who those stories belong to, you have to dig deep, which is hard for living cats who don't understand the ways of how some stories shape the clan's lives." He understood the pain, of not seeing family again, being that his parents died in the Shadowclan Liberation, together. He hated his parents, they were evil, Dark Forest followers to the very end.

NightWarrior4Life January 20th, 2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 138408)

"Ah, I see." Blizzardpaw spoke, eyes glimmering in the starry light. "What state, may I ask?" The wise, and thoughtful apprentice beyond his real age asked, before stating, "Every cat has their stories, their backstories, some are sadder than others, I'm sure theirs cats who have much more tragic stories than yours, but of course, you never know who those stories belong to, you have to dig deep, which is hard for living cats who don't understand the ways of how some stories shape the clan's lives." He understood the pain, of not seeing family again, being that his parents died in the Shadowclan Liberation, together. He hated his parents, they were evil, Dark Forest followers to the very end.

"I doubt it matters...look, I've been told what will happen to me...I believe I am dreaming right now, so don't get your hopes up. One cat told me I'd disappear...and just be...irrelevant and forgotten about and another said I'd become medicine cat apprentice which I think is very unlikely! Do you have any idea what they might be getting to?"

seasalt January 20th, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

"I doubt it matters...look, I've been told what will happen to me...I believe I am dreaming right now, so don't get your hopes up. One cat told me I'd disappear...and just be...irrelevant and forgotten about and another said I'd become medicine cat apprentice which I think is very unlikely! Do you have any idea what they might be getting to?"

"I see. And, yes, you are dreaming." Blizzardpaw gave a slight nod before continuing. "Some cats tend to be misleading, its up to you if you disappear, become some cat important, or do something heroic, it is your destiny, you get to decide. The choices you make are up to you as well. You are, free to what limits are at your fur, so to speak. If you want to disappear, you can, its your choice. Some things, you can't stop, but it's also, up to you, if you stop it, or not." Blizzardpaw dearly hoped this would help, he didn't want to misleading, or wrong, like the other cats were, he wanted it to make more sense, to be practical. Practical things made more since, than non practical, after all. Blizzardpaw's tail curled around himself slowly as he spoke again. "I have the power to get you back in the waking world, if you wish." He meowed firmly, eyes shining with warmth and kindness. Yes, it was an option, a very easy to get option.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2017 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 139539)

"I see. And, yes, you are dreaming." Blizzardpaw gave a slight nod before continuing. "Some cats tend to be misleading, its up to you if you disappear, become some cat important, or do something heroic, it is your destiny, you get to decide. The choices you make are up to you as well. You are, free to what limits are at your fur, so to speak. If you want to disappear, you can, its your choice. Some things, you can't stop, but it's also, up to you, if you stop it, or not." Blizzardpaw dearly hoped this would help, he didn't want to misleading, or wrong, like the other cats were, he wanted it to make more sense, to be practical. Practical things made more since, than non practical, after all. Blizzardpaw's tail curled around himself slowly as he spoke again. "I have the power to get you back in the waking world, if you wish." He meowed firmly, eyes shining with warmth and kindness. Yes, it was an option, a very easy to get option.

"Thank you...I realise now-" she stopped as if she'd seen a murder occur "Great StarClan! They were both right! Well...I doubt I'll be a medicine cat but, that's not the point...what you both said is...true in a way...I will disappear...I'm gonna be stuck here! I'll be stuck in StarClan the rest of my life...stuck in a dream state...I'm gonna be stuck in a coma!" She wailed, with a slight growl. "Thanks for the offer but if you can't help me wake up, I don't think any cat can, living or dead..." She sighed

seasalt January 21st, 2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

"Thank you...I realise now-" she stopped as if she'd seen a murder occur "Great StarClan! They were both right! Well...I doubt I'll be a medicine cat but, that's not the point...what you both said is...true in a way...I will disappear...I'm gonna be stuck here! I'll be stuck in StarClan the rest of my life...stuck in a dream state...I'm gonna be stuck in a coma!" She wailed, with a slight growl. "Thanks for the offer but if you can't help me wake up, I don't think any cat can, living or dead..." She sighed

Blizzardpaw's expression looked thoughtful, "They may be wrong, or they may be right." The brown mottled tabby answered, with a solemn tone. "Their is always a way to help you, simple or hard, its your choose to accept or not." He spoke, eyes unreadable, but would probably show seriousness in this situation.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 140625)

Blizzardpaw's expression looked thoughtful, "They may be wrong, or they may be right." The brown mottled tabby answered, with a solemn tone. "Their is always a way to help you, simple or hard, its your choose to accept or not." He spoke, eyes unreadable, but would probably show seriousness in this situation.

(I hope this doesn't sound too like a prophecy I'm trying not to cause it's against the rules...)
GleamRose sighed and looked BlizzardPaw in the eye "it was nice meeting you." She dipped her head respectfully, afterall this was a dead cat she was speaking to and despite his age, he was wise as any other elder.

seasalt January 21st, 2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

(I hope this doesn't sound too like a prophecy I'm trying not to cause it's against the rules...)
GleamRose sighed and looked BlizzardPaw in the eye "it was nice meeting you." She dipped her head respectfully, afterall this was a dead cat she was speaking to and despite his age, he was wise as any other elder.

Blizzardpaw nodded, "I hope you find your way back to the waking world, Gleamrose, just remember, always try to will yourself out of this, it might just work." The tom advised, hoping, it would really, truly work.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 140642)

Blizzardpaw nodded, "I hope you find your way back to the waking world, Gleamrose, just remember, always try to will yourself out of this, it might just work." The tom advised, hoping, it would really, truly work.

"I hope so too" she closed her eyes, and put her muzzle against his starry one. "Thanks for your help, BlizzardPaw...I hope you'll get used to it here in StarClan...goodbye..." Then she almost faded completely, only s ginger outline was visible, leaping from star to star like stepping stones. I've died in my sleep she thought, but part of her didn't want to think. Only to stay in this beautiful corridor of endless history...

monfang January 24th, 2017 06:43 AM

( @Jingle )
As Moonfang walked into the territory, she looked down and smiled as the sun began to set on the clans. A soft smile crossed her maw. As the sun set, she brushed her paw on the stardust that was the StarClan dirt, and looked up, waiting.

Jingle January 24th, 2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 145232)
( @Jingle )
As Moonfang walked into the territory, she looked down and smiled as the sun began to set on the clans. A soft smile crossed her maw. As the sun set, she brushed her paw on the stardust that was the StarClan dirt, and looked up, waiting.

Halestar was once again was in a dream with StarClan, her green eyes looking around. She sighed softly, biting her lip as she looked around for as to why StarClan brought her here. The new Shadowclan leader sighed and padded around, looking for someone to talk to.

monfang January 24th, 2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingle (Post 145439)

Halestar was once again was in a dream with StarClan, her green eyes looking around. She sighed softly, biting her lip as she looked around for as to why StarClan brought her here. The new Shadowclan leader sighed and padded around, looking for someone to talk to.

As Moonfang looked up from her paws again the person she was waiting for had arrived, and she was pleased. Moonfang knew Halestar when she was deputy, and she was proud of her becoming Leader, although the death of Timberstar saddened her.

Putting on a smile, she doubted the deputy would remember her, but she still was a former member of her clan and therefore she hoped this talk wouldn't be to weird. The wise warrior padded up to her, her black pelt now milky with stars.

"Halestar." she meowed, her orange eyes soft with a kind look. "I haven't seen you in moons. And look at you, a beautiful leader." she said. The black molly sat infront of Halestar and smiled. "I must say, I hoped I would be down there at you speech. Or at least to give you a life but sadly, I was not." she said, but she kept a smile. "I am proud of you. You have really proven yourself in ShadowClan. My son talks about you non-stop when I see him, how you are just amazing. Of course, he did that when Timberstar was alive too." she purred, and moved the star-dust dirt, looking down on her sleeping family. "My condolences for Timberstar. It is a sad thing that he has died."

As Moonfang finished speaking, she then looked up, her orange eyes beaming.

Jingle January 24th, 2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 145483)

As Moonfang looked up from her paws again the person she was waiting for had arrived, and she was pleased. Moonfang knew Halestar when she was deputy, and she was proud of her becoming Leader, although the death of Timberstar saddened her.

Putting on a smile, she doubted the deputy would remember her, but she still was a former member of her clan and therefore she hoped this talk wouldn't be to weird. The wise warrior padded up to her, her black pelt now milky with stars.

"Halestar." she meowed, her orange eyes soft with a kind look. "I haven't seen you in moons. And look at you, a beautiful leader." she said. The black molly sat infront of Halestar and smiled. "I must say, I hoped I would be down there at you speech. Or at least to give you a life but sadly, I was not." she said, but she kept a smile. "I am proud of you. You have really proven yourself in ShadowClan. My son talks about you non-stop when I see him, how you are just amazing. Of course, he did that when Timberstar was alive too." she purred, and moved the star-dust dirt, looking down on her sleeping family. "My condolences for Timberstar. It is a sad thing that he has died."

As Moonfang finished speaking, she then looked up, her orange eyes beaming.

Halestar nodded softly as the other cat spoke, taking a small breath when Timberstar was mentioned. She missed him- he was one of her good friends, however she knew he was with his ancestors in StarClan... perhaps she would see him again.

"Yes, Thank you." she said softly, green eyes glancing at the star-dust dirt beneath her paws. The current ShadowClan leader flicked her tail and looked back at the other cat.

monfang January 25th, 2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingle (Post 146204)

Halestar nodded softly as the other cat spoke, taking a small breath when Timberstar was mentioned. She missed him- he was one of her good friends, however she knew he was with his ancestors in StarClan... perhaps she would see him again.

"Yes, Thank you." she said softly, green eyes glancing at the star-dust dirt beneath her paws. The current ShadowClan leader flicked her tail and looked back at the other cat.

"How have you been, anyways, Halestar? You must be proud, if it weren't for you, ShadowClan would still be in the paws of the Evil Leaders." she meowed. The molly's tail brushed against the ground softly as she spoke.

Jingle January 25th, 2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 146409)

"How have you been, anyways, Halestar? You must be proud, if it weren't for you, ShadowClan would still be in the paws of the Evil Leaders." she meowed. The molly's tail brushed against the ground softly as she spoke.

"I have been well- and it wasn't just me who rid ShadowClan of Blazingash. There were others too." Halestar mewed, looking at the other cat and flicking her tail softly.

monfang January 25th, 2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingle (Post 146468)

"I have been well- and it wasn't just me who rid ShadowClan of Blazingash. There were others too." Halestar mewed, looking at the other cat and flicking her tail softly.

"Ah yes, this SkyClan." she meowed. "I see good in their hearts." she said looking down on the clans once more. "I see good in all of them. This disliking of each other... Where did it all begin, Halestar? A new generation of leaders has stepped up. What will that mean for the future of your people? Of theirs?" She looked up and gave a small smile.

"It takes a brave soul to break an ancient rivalry. Maybe that starts here." she purred.

"I am happy to see you doing well, and I am glad to be able to talk to you once more after such a long time of you being gone. Please, do take care of ShadowClan." she meowed, and nuzzled Halestar before she began to fade.

{srry, but I'm getting so many requests for rp ;;}

Jingle January 26th, 2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfang (Post 146510)

"Ah yes, this SkyClan." she meowed. "I see good in their hearts." she said looking down on the clans once more. "I see good in all of them. This disliking of each other... Where did it all begin, Halestar? A new generation of leaders has stepped up. What will that mean for the future of your people? Of theirs?" She looked up and gave a small smile.

"It takes a brave soul to break an ancient rivalry. Maybe that starts here." she purred.

"I am happy to see you doing well, and I am glad to be able to talk to you once more after such a long time of you being gone. Please, do take care of ShadowClan." she meowed, and nuzzled Halestar before she began to fade.

{srry, but I'm getting so many requests for rp ;;}

"Its distrust." Halestar mewed, getting slightly annoyed with the questions. Her tail flicked but that was all that showing to the other cat. "Thank you." She shifted and watched as the other cat faded away and she once again woke up back in her den.

Ludicrous Lunacy February 8th, 2017 05:22 PM

@Wolfybro

A small calico tomcat padded through StarClan territory, sadness glittering in his usually cheerful gaze. His bright eyes had long since been saddened by his own death--he had been only an apprentice, after all, and wouldn't ever get to see his close companion, Mudpaw, recieve his warrior name. Closing his eyes, he sat, remembering the last time he had seen the other apprentice--in the the apprentice's den, just before he had gone on a trip that cost him his life. Please dream tonight, Mudpaw, I don't want you to have to look for me.

Ludicrous Lunacy February 9th, 2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 164748)
@Wolfybro

A small calico tomcat padded through StarClan territory, sadness glittering in his usually cheerful gaze. His bright eyes had long since been saddened by his own death--he had been only an apprentice, after all, and wouldn't ever get to see his close companion, Mudpaw, recieve his warrior name. Closing his eyes, he sat, remembering the last time he had seen the other apprentice--in the the apprentice's den, just before he had gone on a trip that cost him his life. Please dream tonight, Mudpaw, I don't want you to have to look for me.

@Wolfybro