Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old News (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Donations Emergency (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11002)

BEAR. September 19th, 2017 11:25 AM

Donations Emergency

Hey guys,

Some bad news. Sunday night Rose awoke to agonizing abdominal pain, and we didn’t know what was going on, so I rushed her to the hospital. She was diagnosed with kidney stones. One emergency surgery and many calls to an insurance company later, we currently do not have the funds we will need to pay for the remainder of WCO’s hosting. Rose is fine now and still recovering, meanwhile I’m trying to work as much as possible to help cover the expenses.

With that said, because we can’t afford WCO, we’re asking users who have yet to donate to please do so! For those of you who have donated, don’t worry-- the money you transferred to us hasn’t been touched in any way (other than trying to get PayPal to release it into my balance instead of holding it for 21 days.)

We have over 160 unique users every 24 hours. If every one of you donated $1.00, we’d have enough to pay for the hosting and then some to carry over to next year.

You can either donate via the Donations system or commission art from the Rose Queen.

Aquarius September 19th, 2017 11:29 AM

Re: Donations Emergency

Oh my god, that's terrible, I really hope everything is okay! That's terrible that that happened to Rose. The worst things always happen to the nicest people. Anyways, I don't have anything I could donate to help, but I'll try to do some commissions or something so I can contribute something.
I wish you and Rose the best!
:love4:
Sending positive vibes your way!

red_inactive September 19th, 2017 11:33 AM

Oh no!
I wish I had money to donate, but I'm just a broke fourteen year-old. Is there anything else that I can do to help?

seasalt September 19th, 2017 11:46 AM

Oh I hope everything's alright! I hope to get some money hopefully soon to donate.

Bandido September 19th, 2017 11:53 AM

Oh God, that's horrible! I hope that Ray will be okay. Unfortunately, I can't donate because i am not allowed to spend any money on donations or commissions.

Momotaro September 19th, 2017 11:58 AM

I will try spend money on a commission, or just donate!

Starfall September 19th, 2017 12:00 PM

oh my goodness!! I'll see what I can do ;v;
I'm happy that you're feeling better though!

NightWarrior4Life September 19th, 2017 12:36 PM

Sending all my best wishes and prepare to you both. I'd be happy to help but unfortunately I am not allowed to donate. If there's anything else that you'd like me to do to help, you're more than welcome to let me know <3

Mango September 19th, 2017 01:27 PM

OMG POOR ROSE! Wait--you guys are married irl?and did you use our donation money on rose?

dino. September 19th, 2017 02:15 PM

I hope she'll be ok! I wish I could donate, but I can't, so I'll be sending prayers! Send her my wishes!

Brunch September 19th, 2017 02:46 PM

Oh my! That is so terrible. I really wish I could donate, but I can't. I hope things work out for the both of you. :love85:

ShiningFern September 19th, 2017 02:54 PM

I'd love to try and help out. Small little question well more like a big one How do you donate?

dionysus September 19th, 2017 02:55 PM

I hope you get better!

GraceheartTheWarrior September 19th, 2017 03:20 PM

My mom also got kidney stones. I witnessed the pain she was in. It was horrible. But I know Rose will be okay. I have also donated a dollar.

vellichor September 19th, 2017 03:23 PM

Aw, no! I wish I could, but as I'm only a thirteen year old, I'm not allowed to donate. Sending prayers and warm wishes your way!

Deerlie September 19th, 2017 03:40 PM

I hope Rosewill be ok. I cant donate, but i will at least send my luck and wishes to her! I cant really donate... I wish i could...:(

DragonChaos September 19th, 2017 03:40 PM

I wish I could donate, but im a 15 y/o, SOOO CLOSE to getting a job, but further away from getting a bank account.
I hope she feels better though! Send her my prayers!

Undercover September 19th, 2017 03:42 PM

I hope you will recover fast, Rose! I would donate, but am only 15...so:( Get better soon!

Tundra September 19th, 2017 03:56 PM

Rose! Nuuuuuuuu!
Are you okay! I hope so! Also, I'm a child... So I don't have a lot of money, but when I do get some I will try to donate!

Wait... If you have a bank account can you donate?

Role September 19th, 2017 04:13 PM

Im so sorry!!!! Sending all my love, but unfortunately not my money
In fact, I'm a broke kiddo. Still, I wish you two the best!

Icedrop September 19th, 2017 04:19 PM

Ive hardly spoken to any members here because of my join date but i hope for the best for you, Rose, and your familys. I want to donate to help but i dont know if my parents would allow it as i am a child. but my prayers and heart goes out to you

SuspiciousMindz September 19th, 2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 388381)
Rose! Nuuuuuuuu!
Are you okay! I hope so! Also, I'm a child... So I don't have a lot of money, but when I do get some I will try to donate!

Wait... If you have a bank account can you donate?

If you have a bank account, yes, but it has to be linked through a PayPal account to donate

SuspiciousMindz September 19th, 2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 388310)
OMG POOR ROSE! Wait--you guys are married irl?and did you use our donation money on rose?

As it's stated above, all the money that's been donated is sitting in the PayPal account ready for the hosting. None was used on Rose.

Tundra September 19th, 2017 04:31 PM

I don't have Paypal but I have a Bank account...

Darn it!

SuspiciousMindz September 19th, 2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 388425)
I don't have Paypal but I have a Bank account...

Darn it!

You can set up a PayPal account online and link it through your bank. You'll need your parents help and permission if you don't know your account information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern (Post 388340)
I'd love to try and help out. Small little question well more like a big one How do you donate?

If you go to your edit profile button, on the sidebar towards the bottom you'll see a section named "Miscellaneous". Under that is a button called "paid subscriptions" and if you click on that, you can choose what package you want (how much you want to donate).

Tundra September 19th, 2017 04:51 PM

Kay! Thanks for the info!

Autumnblaze September 19th, 2017 05:31 PM

I wish I could help ;-; But I'm a 12 year old with no money sooooo.... I wish you luck!

Clover September 19th, 2017 05:31 PM

with a heavy heart, i have to say that i am not, personally, in a financial position to help contribute to running the site. i do really wish that i could help, and if there is anything i could to do help within my power, i will.

and, to rose and luna-

i am incredibly sorry that you two have to go through this ordeal. health crashes and other difficulties can be painful, stressful, and emotionally taxing; especially when related to someone you care for deeply and directly. if i could only tell you one thing? stay positive; always hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. my warmest wishes to you two that everything ends up alright. <3

Nomad September 19th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 388278)
Hey guys,

Some bad news. Sunday night Rose awoke to agonizing abdominal pain, and we didn’t know what was going on, so I rushed her to the hospital. She was diagnosed with kidney stones. One emergency surgery and many calls to an insurance company later, we currently do not have the funds we will need to pay for the remainder of WCO’s hosting. Rose is fine now and still recovering, meanwhile I’m trying to work as much as possible to help cover the expenses.

With that said, because we can’t afford WCO, we’re asking users who have yet to donate to please do so! For those of you who have donated, don’t worry-- the money you transferred to us hasn’t been touched in any way (other than trying to get PayPal to release it into my balance instead of holding it for 21 days.)

We have over 160 unique users every 24 hours. If every one of you donated $1.00, we’d have enough to pay for the hosting and then some to carry over to next year.

You can either donate via the Donations system or commission art from the Rose Queen.

I can't help you digitally but is it possible that I could send you some paper money?

SuspiciousMindz September 19th, 2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 388569)
I can't help you digitally but is it possible that I could send you some paper money?

Unfortunately, donations can only be accepted through PayPal

darkblazingstar September 20th, 2017 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 388278)
Hey guys,

I donated 25 dollars. hope rose gets better!

The Skeleton Prince September 20th, 2017 07:08 AM

@Mad King
I don't want to buy anything but i still wanna donate. But i don't have paypal. Is paypal easy to get?

Zan Partizanne September 20th, 2017 07:14 AM

I'm so sorry about Raywood/Rose!!, I know how it feels to have someone you care about in the hospital or having bad problems!! I wish I could help but unfortunatly I don't have the stuff I need to donate ;-;

BEAR. September 20th, 2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Skeleton Prince (Post 388874)
@Mad King
I don't want to buy anything but i still wanna donate. But i don't have paypal. Is paypal easy to get?

Yeah!

You'll be required to link a bank card to the account and verify it (which is also fairly easy but you need to make sure you do it asap! Depending on your bank, you may be able to immediately confirm the card by logging into your online banking.)

The Skeleton Prince September 20th, 2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 388903)

Yeah!

You'll be required to link a bank card to the account and verify it (which is also fairly easy but you need to make sure you do it asap! Depending on your bank, you may be able to immediately confirm the card by logging into your online banking.)

I made the paypal account! How do i donate now?

SuspiciousMindz September 20th, 2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Skeleton Prince (Post 388948)
I made the paypal account! How do i donate now?

If you go to your edit profile button, on the sidebar towards the bottom you'll see a section named "Miscellaneous". Under that is a button called "paid subscriptions" and if you click on that, you can choose what package you want (how much you want to donate).

Tigress September 20th, 2017 11:32 PM

I wish I could help but I don't have PayPal or any money. I'm glad that Rose is feeling though!

wren September 21st, 2017 05:33 PM

OH my gosh,
My cousin had kidney stones and I understand
How much that's got to hurt. Send my regards
And if I could donate I would. I promise.

SacredMadness September 22nd, 2017 01:01 PM

omg, I wish I could donate but I am 13 and only have a dollar. Unless my sisters took that too Hope Rose gets better!!!!!

Seraphon September 23rd, 2017 02:21 PM

IM SO SORRY! I FEEL TERRIBLE!!!! and yet I can't donate...!! :( :sob: