Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Hello! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14778)

sadie1989 February 22nd, 2018 11:56 PM

Hello!

Hello! I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to Warriors roleplaying. Thanks for having me! Looking forward to meeting you all and getting started! :)

Fuzzy February 23rd, 2018 12:38 AM

Re: Hello!

Hay! Welcome to WCO @sadie1989

I'm Fuzzyfeline, as you can tell, you can call me Fuzzy, Eevee, Eve or Eva I don't mind. It's good to have you here. You ever need a roleplay partner or just wanna chat just hit me up, I'll respond when I can.

BEAR. February 23rd, 2018 01:06 AM

Welcome to WCO!

Blueberry February 23rd, 2018 05:42 AM

Hiya! I’m ravenfang and I’m almost always open for rp and I hope you have a great time on WCO.

Akari February 23rd, 2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie1989 (Post 474378)
Hello! I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to Warriors roleplaying. Thanks for having me! Looking forward to meeting you all and getting started! :)

Ah, welcome to WCO! We are glad to have you! Now I have one question to ask: I see you mentioned your not new to Warriors Roleplaying, so what site(or app) did you use before you found us?

fresh February 23rd, 2018 06:57 AM

[ @sadie1989 ]

welcome to wco! ^^
i'm always open for roleplay and am free for one anytime! don't feel shy, just ask.

Fawn February 25th, 2018 11:20 PM

Welcome to WCO!

sadie1989 February 26th, 2018 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 474387)
Ah, welcome to WCO! We are glad to have you! Now I have one question to ask: I see you mentioned your not new to Warriors Roleplaying, so what site(or app) did you use before you found us?

I use to roleplay on the Howrse website awhile ago. A friend from Howrse told me about this one

Mauve February 26th, 2018 01:34 PM

Welcome to the site @sadie1989! I hope you like it here; everyone it extremely nice and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Most of the questions you have can be found on the [FAQ] page, but if you don't find what you're looking for on there, don't fret! Just head on over to the [Site Assistance] forum and create a thread with your question in it. There are bound to be several people jumping at the opportunity to help! I would also familiarize yourself with the [Site Guidelines] section, as this has all the rules and regulations of Warrior Cats Online!

To keep up with all the news regarding the main roleplay and site-wide plots, be sure to check out the "News & Joining" located to the right under 'Allegiances'. That's where all the recent happenings are posted!

I always love RPing with new members and getting to know them, so feel free to leave me a message or ask for assistance if you need it. I'd be more than happy to help, or you are always welcome to ask a Staff Member, a list of which is located on [This Page] where you can find the shortcuts to their profiles and the ability to send them a private message!

On behalf of everyone on WCO, thanks for joining and we hope you have a great time!
❤ ❤ ❤

Jynx February 27th, 2018 01:50 PM

Welcome! Hit me up if you ever need an RP partner.