Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Runnin’ and boundin’ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75313)

Swiftheart <3 December 21st, 2023 06:53 PM

Runnin’ and boundin’

Event [#event]

“Hey, windclan. I know we all love to run! And I thought, hmm what if we combined running and bounding! Well, of course we can’t talk and run at the SAME TIME, but you can race against your friends, or something! And then catch your breath, and bound with your friends! LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN, WINDCLAN!” Icedapple meowed, her tail quivering.

Next major event post will be Dec. 22nd 2023!
Rules!
1! REMEMBER, THIS IS NON COMPETITIVE. There will be no reward for participating! (Or WILL there?! DUNDUNDUN :0 /hj)
2! HAVE FUN YOU!
Mentions: @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @Dark @vellichor @wolfie @naiad @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Shade. @Rani @gs29513 @rudolph @peach @Poprock @clarice. @Fritter @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @Lillith @tallulah @peppermintbubble. @Bean_The_Cat @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @ChristmasFawn @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @KataroAndTheHeather @coldwind @Spookez. @serendipity. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Succpunk @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @Sunii @RavenzzGlow @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paris @TheLostAmongTheStars @Micanomancy @RustyChristmas! @hawkboi @Cami @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @Wordle @CattleCaller. @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @christmassharkie @KitKat10 @Airy @CrimsonOaks @IntrovertIRL

Fritter December 21st, 2023 07:02 PM

Re: Runnin’ and boundin’

HogStrike

The event catching his attention, HogStrike made his way over. Running sounded like fun, sort of. It wasn’t what he had planned to do today but it was better then doing nothing.

Kieran. December 21st, 2023 07:08 PM

Dovegrowl
She/they|Windclan|Warrior
Basilthroat
They/Them|Windclan|Warrior

"May the best cat win!" Dovegrowl budded Basilthroat on the side nearly knocking them over.
"They said it wasn't a comp..." Dovegrowl cut Basilthroat short.
"This is gonna be fun! race you to that bush" the silver and red she-cat roared dashing toward a couple of bushes.
Basilthroat just sat and watched their mate run around fondly.
(feel free to talk to Basil or Dove if you want)

chickadee December 21st, 2023 09:48 PM

Redspring grinned, excited to feel the wind in his fur and be able to run around with his clan mates. The lanky tom stretched as he prepared. He knew it was non competitive, but he was in the mood to race.

- - -
feel free to reply and race or interact!!

occultation December 22nd, 2023 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickadee (Post 1524775)
Redspring grinned, excited to feel the wind in his fur and be able to run around with his clan mates. The lanky tom stretched as he prepared. He knew it was non competitive, but he was in the mood to race.

- - -
feel free to reply and race or interact!!

Anything fun got Creekchill's attention immediately. He always made a point to be "busy" during events that required actual work, like that camp reinforcement event that had occurred the other day. This event, however, didn't seem to require any amount of grueling effort from the tom.

Shaking each of his legs out to wake them up, he made his way over to a warrior who seemed to be joining the event as well. Now, he had absolutely no clue what this cat's name was, but that didn't seem to be a requirement for participation.

"Hey, you!" he called, fixing his eyes on this other cat so he would definitely know it was him being spoken to. "I bet you can't outrun me."

Desert Rain Frog December 22nd, 2023 07:43 AM

BadgerSnap, Even With Three Legs Was Still A Fast WindClan Cat. She Had Already Worked Bounding And Running A Bit So She Could Move Properly. Deasong Had Learned This Art From Birds Mother.

Desert Rain Frog December 22nd, 2023 07:47 AM

Dewsong Stretched Out While BadgerSnap Purred As She Leaped Onto Her Kit's Back Playfully. The Two Shecats Rolled Around In A Playful Tussle. They Purred As The Larger She, Dewsong, Had Pinned Her Mother With Dust-Caked Fur.

Lunalis December 22nd, 2023 06:58 PM

Fogpaw trotted over happily.

chickadee December 24th, 2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry~ (Post 1524815)

Anything fun got Creekchill's attention immediately. He always made a point to be "busy" during events that required actual work, like that camp reinforcement event that had occurred the other day. This event, however, didn't seem to require any amount of grueling effort from the tom.

Shaking each of his legs out to wake them up, he made his way over to a warrior who seemed to be joining the event as well. Now, he had absolutely no clue what this cat's name was, but that didn't seem to be a requirement for participation.

"Hey, you!" he called, fixing his eyes on this other cat so he would definitely know it was him being spoken to. "I bet you can't outrun me."

- - -

Redspring looked over at Creekchill, amber eyes meeting Creekchill’s. His ears perk as he listens to what the Tom has to say. He was challenging Redspring? Red straightened up; he hated losing, and he refused to back down from a challenge. Of course he’d accept.

“Oh really?! I bet I can! Let’s get some cat to judge for us. Are we doing long distance or sprints? Because I could totally beat you at both!” The cat replied, a grin growing across his face as his muscles rippled.

Watermeloon December 26th, 2023 08:24 PM

Beastpaw gambolled over.She was suuper speedy yep,yep! Was gonna win EHVERYTHINGHS!