Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Arrow's rouges (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33821)

Willie Warf December 31st, 2020 03:25 PM

Arrow's rouges

Arrow is my rouge and he wants to ambush his daughter moonpaw so ill need some strong cats. also must roleplay to be exepted

Name:
Additional information:
Mention: @QueenCuphead

Willie Warf December 31st, 2020 03:34 PM

Re: Fearclan sign ups

bump

Shadowkit10 December 31st, 2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCuphead (Post 884977)
Arrow is my rouge and he plans to attack all the clans starting with shadow clan. so Ill meed queens and hunters and apps like a real clan. also must roleplay to be exepted

Name:
Preferred position:
Additional information:

i'm 99% sure this is not allowed. @BILL., can you confirm?

Willie Warf December 31st, 2020 04:53 PM

@Starfall

Wolfgirl8 December 31st, 2020 04:55 PM

I know you can have rogue groups but they can only have 7 members and it’s preferred that they are family(adopted/or bio doesn’t matter).

I also think you’d have to ask Bill and Undertaker if you could attack the clan(s). Hope this is helpful.

( @QueenCuphead )

Willowfern December 31st, 2020 04:55 PM

Quoted from the RP Guidelines:
“Factions that have not been authorized by staff are prohibited. Groups can have no more than seven cats total, can not have a name or be called a Clan/Tribe/Syndicate, etc, and can not have any authority figures or ranks. It is recommended the group consists of acquaintances, family, or friends, but is not required.”

Shadowkit10 December 31st, 2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 885063)
Quoted from the RP Guidelines:
“Factions that have not been authorized by staff are prohibited. Groups can have no more than seven cats total, can not have a name or be called a Clan/Tribe/Syndicate, etc, and can not have any authority figures or ranks. It is recommended the group consists of acquaintances, family, or friends, but is not required.”

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 885061)
I know you can have rogue groups but they can only have 7 members and it’s preferred that they are family(adopted/or bio doesn’t matter).

I also think you’d have to ask Bill and Undertaker if you could attack the clan(s). Hope this is helpful.

( @QueenCuphead )

Yeah.

Willie Warf December 31st, 2020 04:58 PM

oh ok! ive changed the info but I cant change the name!

jayfeather21 January 1st, 2021 01:37 AM

Name: Seeker
Level of loyalty: 9/10
Additional information: He has an odd ability where he targets on cat and will fight them until he can't or has been called off.
Mention: @QueenCuphead[/QUOTE]

Willie Warf January 1st, 2021 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayfeather21 (Post 885352)
Name: Seeker
Level of loyalty: 9/10
Additional information: He has an odd ability where he targets on cat and will fight them until he can't or has been called off.

[/QUOTE]Accsepted! when we have some more cats Arrow'll rp to find them all