Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Sky's Territory III (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1227)

meraki November 22nd, 2016 02:19 PM

Sky's Territory III

holy jeez this is the third sky's territory people whoop whoop. the second reached 100 pages and then the old site was like deleted or whatever so here's a new one. idk how old sky is anymore but i know she's got like-great grandkits already, but she did have kits at a very young age with her mate Ravenwing, rped by Raven & Co. their kits are/were Crow, Lightning, Laurel, and another I forget. then they all had kits n stuff at young ages, and cheated on cats and loved other cats and probably have more than one mate... idk it's crazy. then I'm pretty sure those kits had kits too and idk anymore. laurel died also i think. anywhooo, im really sad about this buuuuttttt i think it's time sky went to starcalan. but I'm not gonna just let such a loved character die from something boring like sickness-oh no. duskflight's character, Hannibal, and evil kitty will murder her. essentially, Hannibal is gonna overhear sky say something about StarClan, and he's gonna say something against StarClan, and sky's gonna get a little mad and say something rude, and later be murdered by Hannibal.

sky lives in a little clearing in the forest by a cave (where she sleeps) and a large tree just outside of the cave. she is a pretty calico molly with sky blue eyes. she is one of my first characters, and I am pretty sad about doing this tbh. who knows though, maybe I'll save up for a resurrection card and have her be reborn or smth.

Gone November 25th, 2016 12:06 PM

Re: Sky's Territory III

Ravenwing walked into the den, a few preys in his maw, he settled them in their fresh-kill pile and went over to his mate, who was asleep, he gently nuzzled her cheek. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty..." He purred softly, taking a seat by her side and smiling, their life had been a mess in the past, but since 10 moons, everything went back to normal, he would always remember the first time they met, the day he left ShadowClan, the night he met her, she was cold and he helped her, and then, it happened, just like love at first sight... Now, the two were old, yet happy together, like they always have been.

Ivy July 16th, 2017 05:48 PM

Ivybreeze walked past Ravenwing's freshly marked borderline as she entered the couple's territory. Good and bad things had happened here. You had Crow and his egotistical family, Bandit's problems, and poor Sky had to witness it all. She shuddered at the terrible memories that were coming back. Picking up the pace, she trotted towards the clearing where Ravewing and his mate were. The silver cat announced her arrival quite loudly, "Ravenwing!" She called out to the older tom.

Gone July 16th, 2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 322733)
Ivybreeze walked past Ravenwing's freshly marked borderline as she entered the couple's territory. Good and bad things had happened here. You had Crow and his egotistical family, Bandit's problems, and poor Sky had to witness it all. She shuddered at the terrible memories that were coming back. Picking up the pace, she trotted towards the clearing where Ravewing and his mate were. The silver cat announced her arrival quite loudly, "Ravenwing!" She called out to the older tom.

Ravenwing's ears perked as he heard his name being called, the voice was oddly familliar, and it soon hit him as he smelled that scent, a ShadowClanner, this was Ivybreeze. Getting up from where he was beside his mate, doing his best not to wake her up, he then headed out of the den and looked around. "Ivybreeze?" He asked, looking around for his old clanmate, it had been quite a while since he had talked to her.

Jusniffles July 16th, 2017 06:07 PM

((Holy crap, I totally remember this! I'm gonna be stalking this for a long, long time, and possibly joining in later >:3))

Ivy July 16th, 2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 322752)
Ravenwing's ears perked as he heard his name being called, the voice was oddly familliar, and it soon hit him as he smelled that scent, a ShadowClanner, this was Ivybreeze. Getting up from where he was beside his mate, doing his best not to wake her up, he then headed out of the den and looked around. "Ivybreeze?" He asked, looking around for his old clanmate, it had been quite a while since he had talked to her.

Ivybreeze perked up and ran over to her kithood friend, purring as she nuzzled his cheek in greeting. (sorry in a rush atm)

Gone July 16th, 2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 322802)
Ivybreeze perked up and ran over to her kithood friend, purring as she nuzzled his cheek in greeting. (sorry in a rush atm)

The tom gazed at Ivybreeze. "What brought you here?" He asked. Ravenwing then stretched his legs, yawning.

Ivy July 16th, 2017 09:44 PM

(on phone)
"Things have been chaotic." She admitted. "Bucknight took quite the roll on our numbers." She admitted glancing down, thinking of her lost mate

Gone July 16th, 2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 323040)
(on phone)
"Things have been chaotic." She admitted. "Bucknight took quite the roll on our numbers." She admitted glancing down, thinking of her lost mate

"Bucknight..?" The tom asked, gazing at the she-cat, he hadn't heard about the evil era and all that.

DragonChaos July 16th, 2017 11:01 PM

(Tempted to come in with a randomly young cat if that's allowed because why not?)