Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Travelers [SIGN-UPS] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70068)

Saki October 1st, 2023 03:07 PM

Travelers [SIGN-UPS]

Helloooo, I know none of you want to read 4584643 paragraphs of info so I'll make this short!

The Travelers is a group of many animals that stay together forever and their searching for the perfect place to put their home. Somewhere far away from two-legs close to water and prey that is warm forever with no droughts. Before they go somewhere I will announce what will happen!

- - Allegiances - -

Commander (Leader):

Jam - - A former kitty-pet with crystal clear white fur with ginger tabby spots - - Non-Binary - - Pansexual - - @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ - -

Subordinate (Deputy):

Snapper - - A grumpy python with brown leopard print - - he/his - - straight - - @Zei - -

Healer (Medicine Cat):

Buck - - A young Pomeranian with dark brown fur and blonde body markings - - he/his - - gay - - @Zei - -

Trapper (Hunter):

Kris - - An antsy peregrine falcon with a yellow beak and feet along with gray and white patterns and a metal band - - he/him - - straight - - @snekeyes4 - -

Troop (Warrior):

Talon - - A brave hawk with white feathers and orange striped wings along with two brown eyes - - he/him - - straight - - @Little_fawn - -

Midnight - - Black with poorly groomed feathers, sharp claws and beak and dark blue eyes. - - he/him - - bisexual - - @Partypooper - -

Elder (Elder):

Queen (Queen):

Trainees (Apprentice):

Icicle - - A young, optimistic Arctic Fox with silky white fur and two blue, blind eyes - - she/her - - Bisexual - - @bubblegum. - -

Teachers (Mentor):

Zero - - A large, grumpy old fox Troop who refuses to retire with messy red fur - - he/him - - straight - -teaches hunting - - @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ - -

Little Ones (Baby):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM:

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Description:
Other:
Mention Me: @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can start roleplaying as soon as you enter your character! If you ahve any questions feel free to VM or PM me!

You can roleplay here:

|
|
v

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...72#post1479972

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 03:17 PM

Re: Travelers [SIGN-UPS]

What animals are allowed?

@/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

Saki October 1st, 2023 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1479982)
What animals are allowed?

@/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

:insert sparkle: All of them :insert sparkle:

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ (Post 1479986)
:insert sparkle: All of them :insert sparkle:

Real and/or fake?

Saki October 1st, 2023 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1479987)

Real and/or fake?

real

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ (Post 1479988)
real

Ok. I have an idea

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 03:31 PM

Name: Icicle
Animal: Arctic Fox
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: originally known as Icefang before being found, Icicle is a cute little fox. She loves to see the good in life and doesn't like fighting. But she is a fierce opponent if you do trigger her.
Description: A beautiful arctic fox with shiny silky-like white/light-blue fur and blind and soft light blue eyes.
Other: she is blind.

Ragwort October 1st, 2023 03:32 PM

Name: Buck
Animal: pommeranian
Sexuality: gay
Personality: wild child
Description: ↑
Other:

Saki October 1st, 2023 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1479993)
Name: Icicle
Animal: Arctic Fox
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: originally known as Icefang before being found, Icicle is a cute little fox. She loves to see the good in life and doesn't like fighting. But she is a fierce opponent if you do trigger her.
Description: A beautiful arctic fox with shiny silky-like white/light-blue fur and blind and soft light blue eyes.
Other: she is blind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demini (Post 1479995)
Name: Buck
Animal: pommeranian
Sexuality: gay
Personality: wild child
Description: ↑
Other:

Accepted both! :heartbounce: You guys can go ahead and start roleplaying whenever you feel like it ^^ Btw I forgot to put the role in the form so could you tell me ur roles?

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ (Post 1479999)
Accepted both! :heartbounce: You guys can go ahead and start roleplaying whenever you feel like it ^^ Btw I forgot to put the role in the form so could you tell me ur roles?

I don't really care what role Icicle gets. She's blind idk which one would suit her best