Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Character of the Month (April 2017) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5429)

BEAR. April 4th, 2017 12:24 AM

Character of the Month (April 2017)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Rules:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being voted.

• You may not vote for your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain votes.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win COTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Roleplayers can not win any of the OTMs twice in a row (e.g. if they win one month, they can't win the next.) You will be disqualified, and the win will go to the next user(s) that qualifies.

• Votes must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be ignored.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Statements that only have "they're cool" will result in your vote being disregarded.

• You may only vote once, however you may change your vote at any time provided voting is still open.

• Previous COTMs can not be voted for again. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and can receive an exclusive award. This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current COTM is Blazingstar.

To vote, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this character [required]:

monfang April 4th, 2017 10:44 AM

Re: Character of the Month (April 2017)

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Snowsong { @Dark Melody }
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: she is the kindest deputy ever. she holds her rank proudly and never abuses it. she makes sure everyone is treated fairly, and she always makes time for her dearest family!

Starfall April 7th, 2017 02:15 PM

Character Name: Wheatfur @The Eye Of The Storm
Character Clan: Thunderclan
Reason for Voting for This Character: It's a nice change of pace. Wheatfurs sassy and stern yet caring and gently personality is great. Knowing how to deal with injuries based off of wisdom instead of learning them from another is pretty cool in my opinion. He was so carefully created, a lot of thought and effort was poured into him. He sasses his patients which I find cute becuase he's doing it to make sure they don't do stupid things to harm themselves again, underneath is tough, wise build he's actually a worry wuss and deeply cares for all of his clanmates.

Ludicrous Lunacy April 8th, 2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 223622)
Reason for Voting for This Character: It's a nice change of pace. Wheatfurs sassy and stern yet caring and gently personality is great. Knowing how to deal with injuries based off of wisdom instead of learning them from another is pretty cool in my opinion. He was so carefully created, a lot of thought and effort was poured into him. He sasses his patients which I find cute becuase he's doing it to make sure they don't do stupid things to harm themselves again, underneath is tough, wise build he's actually a worry wuss and deeply cares for all of his clanmates.

Second this! I've never seen a med cat like him before and I'm interested in how he's going to develope!

lone April 13th, 2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad company (Post 221009)
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Snowsong { @Dark Melody }

Reason for voting for this character [required]: she is the kindest deputy ever. she holds her rank proudly and never abuses it. she makes sure everyone is treated fairly, and she always makes time for her dearest family!

I second this! Snowsong is such a sweetheart, and she's definitely an amazing deputy!

Empress Of Evil April 13th, 2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

I third this! Snowsong is so kind and caring and she is well developed!

SuspiciousMindz April 15th, 2017 07:30 PM

Character Name: Blackgaze
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Personally I've always liked this character. Sky's character is severely overlooked, but I love the fact she's gotten so far being blind with everyone's doubts always chasing her. Her backstory definitely ties into why her personality is the way it is and I really just like this character in general.

ameko April 15th, 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 231941)
Character Name: Blackgaze
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclan
Reason for voting for this character [required]: Personally I've always liked this character. Sky's character is severely overlooked, but I love the fact she's gotten so far being blind with everyone's doubts always chasing her. Her backstory definitely ties into why her personality is the way it is and I really just like this character in general.

I vote for Blackgaze. She's definitely underrated; even though she's blind, she has paved the path to success and shown everybody that you don't have to be physically perfect to do great things. Inspirational!! :0

Trashy Sky April 15th, 2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

i have to fourth this
even if Snowsong is a terribly young cat, she makes a good deputy (soon to be leader). her kind and bubbly nature are just something not seen in many high ranks too.

lilith April 15th, 2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 223622)

I second this because I feel like wheat is a well thought medicine cat with so much potential for the future. Im excited to see what storm has in store for him.