Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:39 PM

ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

This thread covers ShadowClan's life before WindClan destroyed their camp and drove them out.

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:39 PM

ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:40 PM

ShadowClan Leader's Den

ShadowClan Elders' Den

ShadowClan Training Ground

ShadowClan Nursery

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:41 PM

ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

ShadowClan Warriors' Den

ShadowClan Clearing

Ever October 4th, 2016 11:20 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Echo
Marbledface watched him carefully, as he did the same with her. It made her a little self conscious that he was able to so easily hold her gaze, she'd always preferred look away from the cat she was talking too. Maybe it was because deep down she was very insecure, though she put on a hard outer shell and pretended to be the fierce and proud warrior she wanted to be. It was for the better though that she put on the act, or at least she thought so, she didn't want to appear oversensitive and weak like some of her family members. When he finally did break eye contact with her, she let out a silent breath of relief. Then as she registered his offer she felt a thrill. She always loved going on an adventure with company, though they made her equally anxious. Her shoulder wasn't overly sore today anyways, but the cold always made it worse. Hunting wouldn't be the best option right now as there was a lot of holding still required and she needed her muscles to stay warm to keep from getting sore. She really didn't want him to see what was wrong with her, to think she was defected.
"What about a border patrol? I don't think anyone went out to check the Windclan border this evening." She offered, trying to catch his inviting gaze again. Her tail tip twitched anxiously for his answer, hoping he would be happy to do what she preferred. Though if he would rather go on a hunt she wouldn't object.

SuspiciousMindz October 5th, 2016 02:37 AM

[I'm not a stranger I swear xD I'm Echo]

Jaguarclaw silently awaited her answer. He didn't mind waiting, he was very patient which earned him tough skin. Not even the meanest of clan mates seemed to ruffle his fur. Although once the she-cat did speak, the warrior's hues lit up even more. A border patrol! That could be exciting! The warrior tried to think positively about it. Sure, a hunt would have some excitement, but if no one has checked the Windclan border, as Marbledface said, then someone needed to. As the thoughts processed he realized he had left an awkward silence between the two and quickly attempted to fix that. "Oh! Uh, sure. A border patrol sounds terrific. Gets us out in the territory at least," he spoke, tearing his gaze away with embarrassment. Normally that didn't happen -- leaving a silence -- it was rude and Jaguarclaw wasn't one to act rude which made the whole situation weird for him.

The warrior rose to his paws now. Standing at his full height, the Bengal seemed to tower over many of his clan mates, though he couldn't help that. It was just due to his breed of cat. The warrior cast one last glance at Marbledface as he turned and began to pad towards the entrance, leaving her with the decision whether to follow or not. Personally, the feline hoped she would choose to follow even though he hadn't given a warning that they would be leaving at that moment.

Ever October 5th, 2016 11:06 AM

(I will post on the border)

lost October 5th, 2016 08:17 PM

@fenic!

PREVIOUS POST: "...Are you kiddin' me? Shrewcall, you're a wonderful cat!" Martenleap exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief as his buddy revealed how he was usually hidden in the background, unnoticed and alone. He'd never thought of Shrew like that- sure, he could be a bit shy, but he was such a lovely cat, one who deserved everything in the entire world. He needed attention, he deserved other cats to talk to him and compliment him. I don't want to be special, I just want to be the cat who makes others feel special. So they can be included, too. "Even though some other cats might've not noticed how great you are, I've never thought of you like that. You're my foreground, the first cat I recognize in a crowd. You're wonderful, y'know that? Just an amazing cat to be around."

REPLY: Shrewcall started as Martenleap with wide, surprised eyes. He never believed that this tom would think him wonderful, great... He was the foreground in Martenleap's painting, and that brought a strange feeling to his chest that he could not ignore. It warmed him, it scared him. But most of all, it made him want more. "Thank you, Martenleap... for being so perfect for me." He whispered those words, not quite sure if they were the best thing to say. He was new to this. Martenleap was the only cat he could act so flirty- no, loving- around. "You are an amazing cat, and I'm so glad that you are the only subject I see. Foreground, midground, and background. I'm glad you are in every part of my world."

lone October 6th, 2016 03:49 PM

~for @Owl~
Ashpaw sat in the clearing, the grey apprentice's cold yellow eyes staring straight ahead, absorbed by her thoughts. The apprentice's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats, although it wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting. Ashpaw sighed and stretched out into a more comfortable position somewhat lazily, not quite sure what to do with herself. She would go hunting, but she wasn't in the mood to...she would have almost preferred another cat to come, just so there'd be some competition and it would make it more interesting, but then she would have to deal with their chatter. Ashpaw's ears went back in annoyance at the thought of spending her afternoon talking with some cat about stuff that didn't really matter. Well, it could be worse...I could be stuck sitting here talking to some cat about stuff that didn't matter, she thought with a slight snort. Ashpaw stretched out and rolled onto her side, her yellow eyes never leaving the other cats in the clearing. The apprentice's cold gaze rolled over them all carelessly, not seeing any cat that caught her eye at all. There had to be at least one cat that wouldn't waste her day, and would do something other than lounging around. Ashpaw sighed, rolling back over onto her stomach and getting to her paws, curling her long, fluffy tail around her with a swoop. She licked her maw as she often did when thinking, and cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She could look quite charming while doing this, as long as she didn't begin to speak. Once the apprentice opened her maw, any thoughts of charm and elegance disappeared.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw October 6th, 2016 07:34 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Talonkit looked at his Twin Brokenkit with his head tilted"Hmm" he mumbled

:rainbowllama:

Fel October 6th, 2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothlost (Post 284)
@fenic!

PREVIOUS POST: "...Are you kiddin' me? Shrewcall, you're a wonderful cat!" Martenleap exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief as his buddy revealed how he was usually hidden in the background, unnoticed and alone. He'd never thought of Shrew like that- sure, he could be a bit shy, but he was such a lovely cat, one who deserved everything in the entire world. He needed attention, he deserved other cats to talk to him and compliment him. I don't want to be special, I just want to be the cat who makes others feel special. So they can be included, too. "Even though some other cats might've not noticed how great you are, I've never thought of you like that. You're my foreground, the first cat I recognize in a crowd. You're wonderful, y'know that? Just an amazing cat to be around."

REPLY: Shrewcall started as Martenleap with wide, surprised eyes. He never believed that this tom would think him wonderful, great... He was the foreground in Martenleap's painting, and that brought a strange feeling to his chest that he could not ignore. It warmed him, it scared him. But most of all, it made him want more. "Thank you, Martenleap... for being so perfect for me." He whispered those words, not quite sure if they were the best thing to say. He was new to this. Martenleap was the only cat he could act so flirty- no, loving- around. "You are an amazing cat, and I'm so glad that you are the only subject I see. Foreground, midground, and background. I'm glad you are in every part of my world."

Martenleap was still smiling- he believes that Shrewcall was capable of anything he wanted to do, and had a gut feeling that the fellow tom didn't think of himself as equal to Marten- though that wasn't true. He was brave and kind, and he just didn't know it yet- and it made Martenleap beam even brighter when his friend thanked him. "I'm not perfect- nobody's perfect, but we're both wonderful." Hesitating, he continued to add to his statement, hoping Shre would be okay with it. I don't think we're just friends anymore. "We're wonderful for each other, Shrewcall- you've been my friend for awhile now, but you're more to me than a friend, or even a best friend could be. Ever." Taking in a deep breath, the Shadowclan warrior prepared to talk, hoping he wouldn't end up getting friendzoned, hoping that he was making the right desicion- but he couldn't be doubtful of this relationship. He couldn't have any doubts about the two of them, because they were meant to be together.

"Shrewcall, would you be so honored as to be my mate?"

lost October 6th, 2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 1309)
Martenleap was still smiling- he believes that Shrewcall was capable of anything he wanted to do, and had a gut feeling that the fellow tom didn't think of himself as equal to Marten- though that wasn't true. He was brave and kind, and he just didn't know it yet- and it made Martenleap beam even brighter when his friend thanked him. "I'm not perfect- nobody's perfect, but we're both wonderful." Hesitating, he continued to add to his statement, hoping Shre would be okay with it. I don't think we're just friends anymore. "We're wonderful for each other, Shrewcall- you've been my friend for awhile now, but you're more to me than a friend, or even a best friend could be. Ever." Taking in a deep breath, the Shadowclan warrior prepared to talk, hoping he wouldn't end up getting friendzoned, hoping that he was making the right desicion- but he couldn't be doubtful of this relationship. He couldn't have any doubts about the two of them, because they were meant to be together.

"Shrewcall, would you be so honored as to be my mate?"

There was a silence that met Martenleap's words as Shrewcall stared at the other tom, but it seemed his gaze went right past him and into the beyond. His pelt seemed to be bristled slightly, his ears shifted back in a hardly noticeable away. Martenleap wants to be my mate? I'm.. this... I am dreaming. His thoughts grew jumbled and he struggled to even gather a stable thought. Nothing came out like it should. He didn't trust himself to form words. But then he realized he had to talk. Martenleap would panic. "StarClan, of course!" he gasped out quickly, his eyes finally coming into focus on the amazing tom before him, "I wouldn't want anything less. I've wanted nothing less for so long..." He lunged forward just enough to put his nose to the other cat's, his eyes drifting closed for a few moments before he stepped forward to rub his body again Martenleap's before he sat beside him and leaned into him, too excited to contain his affections. "Of course I want to be your mate... It's... everything I've wanted with you."

Silverfur & Co October 7th, 2016 02:49 AM

Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 7th, 2016 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

Darkblaze strecthed his jaws wide as he yawned

cinder October 7th, 2016 07:25 AM

Cinderpaw had just crawled back out of the apprentice's den after sleeping for what felt like an eternity, as she slipped into the clearing in hopes of finding something to do, or someone to talk to, the she-cat curled up and rolled onto her back to stretch her legs and back out, almost wiggling against the floor before she turned over onto her four paws, grappling the floor with her claws and pulling herself up to her four paws, plopping down and tucking her paws underneath her chest to lay down in the most comfortable way she could.

goddess of ducks October 7th, 2016 09:09 AM

Rusticash pushed his way out of the warriors den, letting out a yawn. The young tom stretched his legs in preparation for another long day. Ever since the disappearance of his sister, Rusticash's mood had improved, but here lately he had become bored with nothing to do and no one to taunt. With no one to bother Rusticash had found himself wandering about in the territory or making small talk with the other supporters of Blazingnight. Rusticash sat down in the shadows and began calmly cleaning his russet swirled fur. Every once in a while he would look up, his pale green eyes sweeping over the little activity in the camp.

Ever October 7th, 2016 11:25 AM

Blazingnight dipper her back in a graceful stretch. Her charcoal tabby pelt was perfectly groomed and gleamed brightly in the afternoon sunlight. The heat from the daylight wasn't as strong as it had been in the previous moons which made her happy, with a pelt as thick as hers green-leaf bothered her. She was very heat intolerant, but the cold never bothered her. She actually quite enjoyed the bleak more difficult moons, it told a lot about who was a strong cat and who was not. Which was something she liked knowing in her clan. Her golden eyes quickly scanned the clearing. She knew she needed to begin working on recruiting some cats to join her in the taking of Thunderclan, though she was at a loss of who to ask. There weren't many around who she trusted enough, though she didn't speak on a very personal level to many cats. The tabby supposed there was a time for everything, and the time to begin preparing for the battle was now.
Her eyes fell upon a russet tom with pale green optics who was grooming in the shadows of the clearing. An easy first pick as he seemed relaxed and must be refreshed and ready to go on a patrol. To get a cat one on one was even better to get to know them and find out more about them. It was decided, he would be the first to be tested for recruitment for the battle. She approached him with her chin high, chest out, proud as ever. She always liked to keep a very strict appearance while with the clan. "Rusticash, join me. I am going on a border patrol along the Riverclan front." She said simply, then turned, expecting him to follow.

Ever October 7th, 2016 04:28 PM

Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Blazingnight leapt upon the Highbranch. It felt comfortable to be here now, familiar. It had lost it's luster a little, but it had helped her nerves calm down. Finally she was getting comfortable in her rightful place as head of the clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather beneath the Highbranch!" Her voice rang out loud and clear throughout the clearing, she was actually looking forward to naming new apprentices and warriors now.

lone October 7th, 2016 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE=Lonestar23;742]
~for @Owl~

Ashpaw sat in the clearing, the grey apprentice's cold yellow eyes staring straight ahead, absorbed by her thoughts. The apprentice's ears swiveled, following the conversation of the other cats, although it wasn't like they were talking about anything interesting. Ashpaw sighed and stretched out into a more comfortable position somewhat lazily, not quite sure what to do with herself. She would go hunting, but she wasn't in the mood to...she would have almost preferred another cat to come, just so there'd be some competition and it would make it more interesting, but then she would have to deal with their chatter. Ashpaw's ears went back in annoyance at the thought of spending her afternoon talking with some cat about stuff that didn't really matter. Well, it could be worse...I could be stuck sitting here talking to some cat about stuff that didn't matter, she thought with a slight snort. Ashpaw stretched out and rolled onto her side, her yellow eyes never leaving the other cats in the clearing. The apprentice's cold gaze rolled over them all carelessly, not seeing any cat that caught her eye at all. There had to be at least one cat that wouldn't waste her day, and would do something other than lounging around. Ashpaw sighed, rolling back over onto her stomach and getting to her paws, curling her long, fluffy tail around her with a swoop. She licked her maw as she often did when thinking, and cocked her head to the side in a curious fashion. She could look quite charming while doing this, as long as she didn't begin to speak. Once the apprentice opened her maw, any thoughts of charm and elegance disappeared.
[/QUOTE]

~bump~

The Cannibal October 7th, 2016 04:33 PM

At the familiar call of the clan leader, Badgersong, a senior warrior of the clan perked his head up from having originally been laying in his paws, his yellow gaze focusing on Blazingnight for a moment before slowly the black and white patched warrior stood up and padded to a spot beneath the Highbranch, sitting down and peering up solemnly at his leader, tail curling over his paws. Now what kind of announcement would Blazingnight make? Surely something interesting, or perhaps it would simply be another apprentice or warrior ceremony, not that Badgersong didn't enjoy those, but news for the clan was much more interesting than the latter. So, thoughts idly buzzing in his head, the warrior with the long scar along his left shoulder sat, staring up at the lone cat on the Highbranch.

Empress Of Evil October 7th, 2016 04:43 PM

Mistkit emerged from the nursery. This was it. The day she became an apprentice! Her pelt was smooth and sleek, she had been washing it beforehand. She sat not to far from the nursery entrance, feeling rather nervous. She had watched other kits become apprentices and she had remembered what to do. But now everything she had remembered just seemed to disappear.

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 04:48 PM

Blueyes emerged from the warriors den and went and sat under the highbranch, along with the rest of her clanmates. She looked up at Blazingnight, her blue eyes glaring at him curious about when this was about.

Ever October 7th, 2016 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE=Empress Of Evil;2264]
Mistkit emerged from the nursery. This was it. The day she became an apprentice! Her pelt was smooth and sleek, she had been washing it beforehand. She sat not to far from the nursery entrance, feeling rather nervous. She had watched other kits become apprentices and she had remembered what to do. But now everything she had remembered just seemed to disappear.
[/QUOTE]

Mistkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mistpaw. Your mentor will be Foxspring. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

Empress Of Evil October 7th, 2016 06:05 PM

Mistkit stood there, completely frozen and staring up at the ShadowClan leader. Nothing in her seemed to function and if you look closely you would notice she was trembling slightly. Mistpaw, then dipped her head and looked up. She scanned the clearing for her new mentor. Foxspring.

Silverfur & Co October 7th, 2016 06:05 PM

Midnightpaw got up quickly grooming himself hoping that this was the day but he knew that it was not as he had not taken his assessment yet. He padded up to the meeting place.

Spiritfrost however sat up and cleaned her chest and looked up at Blazenight and looked at Darkblaze and got up sitting by Midnightpaw. "You will have your assessment here after a bit.''

Silverfur & Co October 7th, 2016 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

Darkblaze strecthed his jaws wide as he yawned[/QUOTE]

Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.

lio October 7th, 2016 07:32 PM

(For Pathos)
He was a warrior. He had been for nearly a moon. It was the best thing ever! The tabby tom felt a mischievous smile creep onto his maw, those golden eyes of his shining brightly. Songthorn, now a warrior and having matured a lot from the past moons, let his gaze scan the clearing for a certain someone. His fur heated up slightly at the thought of who he was trying to find, a foreign feeling shooting through him. Was this part of growing up? This... yearning feeling to be as close as possible to his clanmate? Songthorn usually wasn't like this. Well, the mischievous plan that he had was normal but the hormones of a 'little' crush he had on a younger tom weren't very... common with the tabby tom.
His ears flicked back against his head, his fur shining in the sunlight. Kneading the ground and letting a soft purr rumble in his throat at the warmth on his back, Songthorn twitched the small pink nose upon his snout. He had grown a lot taller, not being so small anymore. The tom had also gotten a thicker accent, broader features, less fluffy fur and more muscles. But, he still had the grumpy personality, mischievous plans and had matured personality-wise only a little.

Starfall October 7th, 2016 07:33 PM

Dewkit quickly scrambled out of the nursery and sat near the entrance of the den 'ooooh its finally happening! Im so excited!' She thought to herself as she licked her chest fur to help.calm herself down.

Brokenkit darted out of the aplrentices den and sat next to his mother. The small kit was grinning widely and his tail was flicking back and fourth as he looked at the leader with excitement 'no more sneaking out of the nursery at night!' He thought to himself 'now i get to leave the camp without getti g in trouble for it' he thought excitedly.

ameko October 7th, 2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandora (Post 2556)
(For Pathos)
He was a warrior. He had been for nearly a moon. It was the best thing ever! The tabby tom felt a mischievous smile creep onto his maw, those golden eyes of his shining brightly. Songthorn, now a warrior and having matured a lot from the past moons, let his gaze scan the clearing for a certain someone. His fur heated up slightly at the thought of who he was trying to find, a foreign feeling shooting through him. Was this part of growing up? This... yearning feeling to be as close as possible to his clanmate? Songthorn usually wasn't like this. Well, the mischievous plan that he had was normal but the hormones of a 'little' crush he had on a younger tom weren't very... common with the tabby tom.
His ears flicked back against his head, his fur shining in the sunlight. Kneading the ground and letting a soft purr rumble in his throat at the warmth on his back, Songthorn twitched the small pink nose upon his snout. He had grown a lot taller, not being so small anymore. The tom had also gotten a thicker accent, broader features, less fluffy fur and more muscles. But, he still had the grumpy personality, mischievous plans and had matured personality-wise only a little.

Such a boring routine, having to wake up, train with Blackflower, and come back to camp to eat, and do it all again the next day, and the next, and the next. There was no flavor to his life anymore. On the occasional meetups with who used to be Songpaw, he started to become less friendly towards the older tom and tried to keep to himself. He wasn't really sure what was going on with him, but it seemed that the more he started to like Songthorn, the more he pushed him away. Feelings were definitely foreign to him. Burnetpaw, still having retained his childish looks over the moons, padded out of the dimly lit den and into the bright clearing. The heat rushing at him, he stopped and closed his eyes to let them adjust to the brightness. Burnetpaw had not aged in looks nor personality. He had only gotten saltier since becoming an apprentice, and now, at the age of almost 11 moons, he was much worse than before, shutting anyone and everyone out. He had not made any friends and definitely wasn't on good terms with his mentor, but it wasn't like he cared in the slightest about Blackflower or anyone else. They could all die and he wouldn't bat an eye.
Burnetpaw let out a groan. leaning down and stretching luxuriously. His fur rippled when he straightened himself, glancing around the clearing for something to do. Burnetpaw's gaze ran over Songthorn's body, hardly noticing the tom until he did a double check. Oh hey. Look who it is. He raised a brow, looking back up and down the young warrior's frame. Nice. Partially strutting and partially bounding over, attempting not to trip, he paused in front of the tom and looked up at him. "Well. Look who it is," he announced, a smirk on his face. "Haven't seen you in a while. What'eve you been up ta?"

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 7th, 2016 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;2427][ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

"Ugh a meetingat this time" darkblaze said getting up and stretching
Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.[/QUOTE]

lilith October 7th, 2016 08:43 PM

(For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.

lio October 7th, 2016 09:23 PM

(Reply @Collin)

Amber eyes followed the apprentice, narrowing ever-so-slightly. A long, brown tabby tail curled up, its tip flicking. "Aye, I've been pretty good. Been a lil lonely with no one to talk to, dying to play pranks, growing up." Songthorn thought, his eyes raking up and down Burnetpaw's form. Sweet mother of Starclan! Was it just him, or did Burnetpaw get cuter? The young warrior blinked, tearing his gaze away and forcing a minor glare. "Unlike some that I know." He snorted, standing up. Songthorn had certainly grown taller, stronger and more good looking.
Then, another look passed over his face as he remembered the past, the toms' moments together. Oh, how Songthorn wished that he could curl around the other tom's form, their fur pressed together and scents mixing as they hid from the vixen. His claws dug into the ground, but then a large smirk passed over the tabby tom's maw. "Oi, fleabrain, wanna go on a walk or somethin' if Blackflower gives permission? We'd be able to catch up on a few things thag we missed in the couple moons of staying apart.
Truly, those moons had almost driven Songthorn mad. Every moon, day, hour, minute or heartbeat was awful. They were all filled with the want of being near the tom, to press against his side. Oh, Burnetpaw... why do you make me feel this way?

Silverfur & Co October 7th, 2016 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE=Iceclaw;2683][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;2427][ QUOTE=Iceclaw;1645][ QUOTE=Silverfur & Co;1624]Spiritfrost laid there cleaning her paws and looked up as she was getting tired and darkblaze had been purring at her. Midnightpaw rolled his eyes as his mentor had yet again fallen in love and he couldnt find a molly one that liked him.[/QUOTE]

"Ugh a meetingat this time" darkblaze said getting up and stretching
Spiritfrost looked at him and noded that she was getting tired and heard a meeting be called.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Spiritfrost looked at him "Yeah i know right or it looked like a meeting i do not see it. Or at least not this late."

Ghostly Cristalline October 7th, 2016 10:05 PM

Diamondpaw walked out of her den.

tye October 7th, 2016 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.