Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Gold In The Silver's Heart (Private Roleplay) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20971)

S t a r May 1st, 2019 10:08 PM

The Gold In The Silver's Heart (Private Roleplay)

(So, this is a roleplay between me and @Silvershadow we have 2 characters in a Alternate 'clan'. Well, mine's an outsider but anyways.)
Gold sat in his hidden den inside of the Frostclan territory (which btw I would LOVE for that clan to be brought back to lifeee, it is currently archived which makes me sad because it was gooddddd), he waited patiently for Silverheart (and silver, feel free to add people to this if you want.). He sighed and closed his eyes to just listen to the chirping birds and the rustles of mice outside. He already had a few mice and birds to give to Silverheart.

Silvershadow May 2nd, 2019 12:15 AM

Re: The Gold In The Silver's Heart (Private Roleplay)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Dragon (Post 591797)
(So, this is a roleplay between me and @Silvershadow we have 2 characters in a Alternate 'clan'. Well, mine's an outsider but anyways.)
Gold sat in his hidden den inside of the Frostclan territory (which btw I would LOVE for that clan to be brought back to lifeee, it is currently archived which makes me sad because it was gooddddd), he waited patiently for Silverheart (and silver, feel free to add people to this if you want.). He sighed and closed his eyes to just listen to the chirping birds and the rustles of mice outside. He already had a few mice and birds to give to Silverheart.

Silverheart padded into the den, her tail flicking in the dimness of the den. She blinked a few times as he eyes adjusted and looked around.

S t a r May 2nd, 2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 591818)
Silverheart padded into the den, her tail flicking in the dimness of the den. She blinked a few times as he eyes adjusted and looked around.

"Greetings Silverheart, would you like a bird or a mouse?" He asked the she cat politely. Flicking his tail a few times as he got nervous about what to say.

Silvershadow May 2nd, 2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Dragon (Post 591939)
"Greetings Silverheart, would you like a bird or a mouse?" He asked the she cat politely. Flicking his tail a few times as he got nervous about what to say.

The silver she-cat turned her head, her soft blue eyes coming to rest on the tom. "Hmmm. Mouse sounds good." She purred softly and padded over to him, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. Her heart fluttered slightly.

S t a r May 2nd, 2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 591956)
The silver she-cat turned her head, her soft blue eyes coming to rest on the tom. "Hmmm. Mouse sounds good." She purred softly and padded over to him, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. Her heart fluttered slightly.

He smiled at her and gently pushed a mouse over to her. "Here, freshly caught. So how's the clan?" He asked curiously, he flicked his tail in anticipation to hear her voice again. (WELP WE KNOW WHAT GOEA NEXTTTT)

Silvershadow May 3rd, 2019 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Dragon (Post 591958)
He smiled at her and gently pushed a mouse over to her. "Here, freshly caught. So how's the clan?" He asked curiously, he flicked his tail in anticipation to hear her voice again. (WELP WE KNOW WHAT GOEA NEXTTTT)

Lol yea. I might make a re-up of it and soon)

Silverheart took the mouse and smiled gratefully at Gold. "The clan is doing well. Lots of new warriors and kits." She took a bite of the mouse, her ear twitching.

S t a r May 3rd, 2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 592035)
Lol yea. I might make a re-up of it and soon)

Silverheart took the mouse and smiled gratefully at Gold. "The clan is doing well. Lots of new warriors and kits." She took a bite of the mouse, her ear twitching.

"Good, you have a mate yet? Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable to ask. I just wish to know." He asked nervously but curiously. I hope she doesn't leave, and I hope whoever IF she has mate treats her well. he thought nervously.

Silvershadow May 3rd, 2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Dragon (Post 592107)
"Good, you have a mate yet? Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable to ask. I just wish to know." He asked nervously but curiously. I hope she doesn't leave, and I hope whoever IF she has mate treats her well. he thought nervously.

The silver she-cat looked up at the tom in surprise. "I don't have a mate."

S t a r May 3rd, 2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 592110)
The silver she-cat looked up at the tom in surprise. "I don't have a mate."

"Mmm.. surprising I expected you to already have a mate." He chuckled nervously "Are you looking for one? Sorry for asking.. and asking so many questions." Gold said sadly.

Silvershadow May 4th, 2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Dragon (Post 592112)
"Mmm.. surprising I expected you to already have a mate." He chuckled nervously "Are you looking for one? Sorry for asking.. and asking so many questions." Gold said sadly.

The she-cat purred. "It's alright. And yes, I am looking for a mate."