Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Raypaw Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14506)

Sparxi February 12th, 2018 11:05 PM

Raypaw Finder

Roles
Need l Want l Okay With l Taken

Mentor
Appearance: Anything
Clan: Windclan
Mother
Appearance: She-Cat with beige, sandy, brown or orange fur (any other colors in the fur is fine as long as you have at least a marking of the colors above) and preferably with hazel or brown eyes.
Clan: Preferably Windclan but doesn't have to be.

Father
Appearance: Tom with beige, sandy, brown or orange fur (any other colors in the fur is fine as long as you have at least a marking of the colors above and preferably green or dark brown eyes.
Clan: Preferably Windclan but doesn't have to be.

Siblings *UP TO 4*
Appearance: Any gender with beige, sandy, brown or orange fur (any other colors in the fur is fine as long as you have at least a marking of the colors above and preferably brown, hazel or green eyes.

Best Friend
Appearance: Preferably a black cat but other then that anything is fine.
Other: Please make sure your okay with Raypaw's traits before commeting. I may reject your request if I believe Raypaw's traits conflict with yours in a negative way.

Friends
Appearance: Meh I don't care
Clan: Preferably Windclan
Other: I may reject your request if I believe Raypaw's traits conflict with yours in a negative way. If your character is out of Windclan and friends please explain a backstory behind this. Also on Role You Want please put a 1-5 depending on how close you wish to be, 1 being not great friends to 5 being other best friends.

Enemies
Appearance: I don't care
Clan: Anything of any rank
Other: Please explain a bio of why your character hates or dislikes Raypaw.

Form
With a Bio Link
OC Name:
Link:
Anything Not In The Bio Page You Want To Include:

Without a Bio Link
Role You Want:
OC Name:
Description (At least 3 sentences long):
Anything You Feel You Need To Add:
Thanks for reading and if you want to RP at any point PM me.

Owl February 12th, 2018 11:28 PM

Re: Raypaw Finder

windcrest for mentor https://samsamii1.weebly.com/windcrest.html

Radler February 12th, 2018 11:34 PM

You can spend a while considering this if you want, since it's a whole family.

OC Name: Stormbreeze
Link: Here
Role: Raypaw's father.

OC Name: Sandpaw
Link: Here
Role: Raypaw's brother.

If you accept, you will automatically get @Lefty the bear Lightpaw as a brother and @Mystical Monarchsong as a mother. This is the finder I had but you can accept/decline here.

.:Virgo:. February 13th, 2018 08:59 AM

Role You Want: friend
OC Name:Sun paw
Sexuality: straight
Traits (At Least 3):nice caring good listener good friend knows when her friends are down optimistic friendly can pretty much read feelings
Description (At least 3 sentences long):she is a warm copper color with yellow eyes. has a darker brown splotch on her eye. is fluffy
Anything You Feel You Need To Add: she is half blind because of cataracts and needs a little help seeing.
other: 4-5 because she is a really good friend

wren February 13th, 2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark blossom (Post 469335)
Sexuality: uhh regular?
Traits (At Least 3):nice caring good listener good friend knows when her friends are down optimistic friendly can pretty much read feelings
Description (At least 3 sentences long):she is a warm copper color with yellow eyes. has a darker brown splotch on her eye. is fluffy
Anything You Feel You Need To Add: she is half blind because of cataracts and needs a little help seeing.

The section Sexuality where you answered “uhh regular” may be offensive to some people because of their sexuality. So just to avoid any kind of conflict in the future maybe you should try kinda researching appropriate terms for being straight. Which means if your male your into females and if your female into males. Somebody told me this once a long time ago so maybe this will just help c; thanks so much

Sparxi February 14th, 2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 469257)

Accepted! Though I think your OC may have a bit of trouble with mine due to their outgoing nature so if you yee. Thanks for applying!

Sparxi February 14th, 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark blossom (Post 469335)
Sexuality: uhh regular?

Accepted! Thanks for applying though as @Celestial said below please be careful with sexuality and research the proper terms in the future so as to not offend anyone.

.:Virgo:. February 14th, 2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 469337)

The section Sexuality where you answered “uhh regular” may be offensive to some people because of their sexuality. So just to avoid any kind of conflict in the future maybe you should try kinda researching appropriate terms for being straight. Which means if your male your into females and if your female into males. Somebody told me this once a long time ago so maybe this will just help c; thanks so much

srry idk what to say)

Owl February 14th, 2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparxi (Post 470051)
Accepted! Though I think your OC may have a bit of trouble with mine due to their outgoing nature so if you yee. Thanks for applying!

No problem! Since she's an apprentice I don't think Windcrest will be as shy c;

Radler February 15th, 2018 12:25 AM

@Sparxi I felt like I should clarify a few things about my Windclan boys. None of the kits know that Stormbreeze is their father, but they want to find out so they investigate all the toms in the clan. Stormbreeze is going to be murdered in the blood on the border plot and they will find out only after he is dead that he was their father. So there is angst galore :heartbounce: