Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Question related to Hand picking HRs (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14714)

Mango February 20th, 2018 09:48 AM

Question related to Hand picking HRs

I’d prefer if Staff or members who have/had an HR and hand-picked their sucessors
(I already know about the infraction, activeness, friendliness on site)

Here’s my questions!
1. How active must a character be to be selected (ie; during the search must the character be in an active roleplay to be chosen)
2. Can a queen be chosen?
3. Do you actually ensure that character has roleplayed an apprentice?
Other info is welcome!!

NightWarrior4Life February 20th, 2018 10:09 AM

Re: Question related to Hand picking HRs

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 473430)
I’d prefer if Staff or members who have/had an HR and hand-picked their sucessors

Here’s my questions!
1. How active must a character be to be selected (ie; during the search must the character be in an active roleplay to be chosen)
Other info is welcome!!

I appreciate this thread, I too would like to know some more details on hand-picking

:blue: February 20th, 2018 10:38 AM

1. at least three posts a week, preferably in the main section, but also in the other sections, if that's where the person is
i don't really fully understand the activity stuff so that's as much as i understand
2. queens ? probably not, however, i don't know for sure, definitely not for med cats, but probably not for deputies either, since they're caring for kits
3. no, as it's not something required for the deputy, it's up to what the roleplayer of the picker wants their deputy to be like, if they want their deputy to have an apprentice, then that might be a requirement, but if it doesn't matter, it won't be a requirement

some additional info :
when picking, previous strikes might be taken into account, depending on how many, and how recently they received the strike
it might also be taken into account how friendly they are to users
also bellyaching, that isn't a good way to get a highrank at all, as it will most likely have the person ignore your form/character

i hope this helped !

BEAR. February 20th, 2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 473430)

Here’s my questions!
Other info is welcome!!

it's less about the character and more about the roleplayer.

when i picked crow as my deputy, she was active in riverclan with crowfoot. thornfrost hadn't been made at that point but crow was given the option of creating a character for the position since crowfoot wouldn't have met the specifications (though without the EE plot, he would have.)

i never paid mind to whether they had an apprentice or not. you have to keep in mind what's in the books isn't always enforced, and it's up to the roleplayer whether they want to spend time taking on an apprentice or not. unless the leader specifies that's what they're looking for (which i don't personally recommend), i wouldn't worry about taking one on.