Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old News (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The Direction of WCO (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10364)

Tundra September 1st, 2017 09:56 AM

Re: The Direction of WCO

Im so Excited!!!!!!

Undercover September 1st, 2017 10:40 AM

These are wonderful ideas; I would definitely join the canine roleplay site if the staff decide to create it.

Timbergrowl September 1st, 2017 10:43 AM

YYYYEEEESSSSS to everything!. I can't waitfor that dog rp I would join as soon as it was up!

Fawn September 1st, 2017 11:42 AM

Hi all!

Thank you for your feedback!! We really appreciate it. <3

Please keep in mind that it's super important to vote [using the survey linked in the original post], so we can accurately judge which features should be added to the site in the near future. Besides, you get a shiny award if you do. :p

If you submitted a question with your survey responses, we will do our best to get back to you / perhaps publish a small FAQ in this thread if there are common questions that emerge.

Mango September 1st, 2017 01:34 PM

When will we be notified if we can read the monster?

Darky September 1st, 2017 03:03 PM

:colorwah: :colorwah:

Bandido September 1st, 2017 03:18 PM

Yay, no more of that strange rule that you can only have two threads!

Solstice_X September 1st, 2017 04:33 PM

:happyhop: I'm excited to see these changes made to the site. :happyhop:

As a person that frequently takes long hiatuses due to schooling and off-site commitments, being able to state my absence in a more formal manner than simply self-commenting on my profile my absence would help a bunch.

:smileylove:Can't wait to see what the future has in store!:smileylove:

Doodle September 1st, 2017 05:58 PM

I support all of this!

But I especially like the prefixes, origin story, and new canine roleplay! Excited for all that is to come :D

I have to admit that at first when I saw that things were going to be changing, my initial response was 'Oh no.' I am not a person that likes change, and I was worried that changing things here would mean that I wouldn't enjoy this all so much, but I really like all these ideas and they wouldn't make it less enjoyable, rather more so!

As always, thanks for doing so much work to keep this site fun :heartbounce:

Captain Toad September 1st, 2017 06:06 PM

This is great! You guys are awesome administrators! I'm especially excited for the canine roleplay.
Kudos guys GET IT?!