Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Scorchstrike's kit finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37504)

ChillCat April 5th, 2021 04:05 PM

Scorchstrike's kit finder

Scorchstrike will be having kits and this will be my first time rping a mom. So excuse me if I make any mistakes. Her due date is May 16th. I plan for her litter to be born premature. Some kits will be stillborn, and she will adopt instead. She is a calico cat with green eyes. The father is unknown actually doesn't exist so the genetics don't have to be strict.

Scorchstrike is kind and fair, but won't hesitate to be strict to keep cats in line. She's loving and friendly, and she will be a good mother for her first litter. She has PTSD, so on her bad days she will be...off. She would never take it out on the kits, though.

My only requirement is to BE ACTIVE!!!! PLEASE!!!! Do not apply if you won't stick with the character!

Only 2 kits will live. The other 3 will be stillborn, but I have a plot where she adopts 2 kits instead. The adopted kits can be older, I don't mind.

Bio Kits

Kit 1: @Stormpoppy Bunnykit

Kit 2: @Shade. Wisteriakit

Kit 3: @Peril Ashkit (stillborn)

Kit 4: @Bramblefire01 Huntkit (stillborn)

Kit 5: Flickerkit (Me, Stillborn)

Adopted Kits

Kit 1: Deadkit @Sagun

Kit 2: Gullkit @Kunaiskrill

Form:
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Activity Level, will you promise to stay active?:
Other/Questions:
Mention me: @ChillCat

ChillCat April 5th, 2021 07:01 PM

Re: Scorchstrike's kit finder

Bump!

Shade. April 6th, 2021 05:25 AM

Form:
Name: Wisteriakit
Role: Kit 2
Looks: Ginger marble tabby with bright green eyes. She's really short and a little chubby. Her tail is poofy.
Personality: Wisteriakit is just...such a meme. She's an ambivert, sometimes just keeping to herself and taking a nap, sometimes getting all up in your grill and being clingy. She's tired most of the time and has the ability to nap in all sorts of ridiculous places. If you interrupt her nap she will scream at you and maybe even smack you on the head. She's very witty and likes roasting others for fun. She thinks of all sorts of jokes and pranks to pull. She's nice, but don't let that fool you- she's not naiive.
Activity Level, will you promise to stay active?: yes. im even planning a character clense so ill be even more active.
Other/Questions:

starry April 6th, 2021 05:48 AM

Form:
Name: Bunnykit
Role: kit 1
Looks: darkish calcio with pale green eyes and soft fur. A really fluffy tail.
Personality: Bunnykit is kind and loving, and prefers to stay with her siblings, though she can be a bit snappy and rude. She is loyal and likes her clan, but sometimes is a bit annoyed by Dawnstar's ways. Bunnykit is akso bouncy, strong and playful. More will be found out of rp if you pick her.
Activity Level, will you promise to stay active?: I will try to be as active with this oc, which will probably be very!
Other/Questions: nope

ChillCat April 6th, 2021 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade. (Post 963982)
Form:
Name: Wisteriakit
Role: Kit 2
Looks: Ginger marble tabby with bright green eyes. She's really short and a little chubby. Her tail is poofy.
Personality: Wisteriakit is just...such a meme. She's an ambivert, sometimes just keeping to herself and taking a nap, sometimes getting all up in your grill and being clingy. She's tired most of the time and has the ability to nap in all sorts of ridiculous places. If you interrupt her nap she will scream at you and maybe even smack you on the head. She's very witty and likes roasting others for fun. She thinks of all sorts of jokes and pranks to pull. She's nice, but don't let that fool you- she's not naiive.
Activity Level, will you promise to stay active?: yes. im even planning a character clense so ill be even more active.
Other/Questions:

Accepted!

ChillCat April 6th, 2021 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormpoppy (Post 963983)
Form:
Name: Bunnykit
Role: kit 1
Looks: darkish calcio with pale green eyes and soft fur. A really fluffy tail.
Personality: Bunnykit is kind and loving, and prefers to stay with her siblings, though she can be a bit snappy and rude. She is loyal and likes her clan, but sometimes is a bit annoyed by Dawnstar's ways. Bunnykit is akso bouncy, strong and playful. More will be found out of rp if you pick her.
Activity Level, will you promise to stay active?: I will try to be as active with this oc, which will probably be very!
Other/Questions: nope

Neat, accepted!

Peril April 6th, 2021 07:13 AM

Name: Ashkit
Role: Kit 3
Looks: Darker calico with green eyes
Personality: Bold, adventurous, friendly
Activity Level, will you promise to stay active?: 8/10, yes I will be active
Other/Questions:

starry April 6th, 2021 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillCat (Post 963995)
Neat, accepted!

Thx!

ChillCat April 13th, 2021 10:02 AM

Bump

ChillCat April 19th, 2021 09:02 AM

bump!