Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Jack's Twolegnest[Open to all] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67355)

Goopysharkboi August 12th, 2023 03:01 PM

Jack's Twolegnest[Open to all]

Deep in the twolegplace is a large mansion that is old and rotting away. This is Jack's home. Inside is a creaky, dusty, musty, crusty old ruin, and with the owner matching the ancient mansion aesthetic the place is quite spooky. However, the owner does something to match the lives of cats who have died that he knew every Halloween- he lights a carved pumpkin for every fallen cat, no matter their faction. Jack often brings a small tray attached to a large wheeled board out, filled with cat treats and shares the treats with all cats that go by. No matter the faction, all cats are welcome.

Tess_Potter September 13th, 2023 05:43 PM

Re: Jack's Twolegnest[Open to all]

The tortoiseshell queen wandered into the den, wincing a bit. She flopped down on her side to lick at the wound on her shoulder.

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Goopysharkboi September 14th, 2023 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWidow (Post 1469465)
The tortoiseshell queen wandered into the den, wincing a bit. She flopped down on her side to lick at the wound on her shoulder.

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Jack quietly padded by and stopped upon seeing the newcomer. He quietly approached. "Is everything alright, ma'am?" He meowed politely.

Tess_Potter September 14th, 2023 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler (Post 1469853)
Jack quietly padded by and stopped upon seeing the newcomer. He quietly approached. "Is everything alright, ma'am?" He meowed politely.

"Oh, sorry!" she meows. "I didn't know anyone lived here!" Her belly was round with unborn kits.

Goopysharkboi September 15th, 2023 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWidow (Post 1470283)
"Oh, sorry!" she meows. "I didn't know anyone lived here!" Her belly was round with unborn kits.

"It's fine, my owner is a huge fan of cats and loves being visited by cats that aren't me!" Jack purred softly, sitting calmly in front of the queen.

Galaxy_ September 15th, 2023 07:47 AM

Spark lifted her head and ran over

Tess_Potter September 15th, 2023 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler (Post 1470673)
"It's fine, my owner is a huge fan of cats and loves being visited by cats that aren't me!" Jack purred softly, sitting calmly in front of the queen.

"I should probably leave before I have my kits.." she says to herself.

Goopysharkboi September 16th, 2023 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedWidow (Post 1471264)
"I should probably leave before I have my kits.." she says to herself.

Jack seemed quite happy. His little orange and fur had a few pumpkin seeds strewn about, but he seemed happy. "I can help, if you want! You don't have to leave!" He meowed.