Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Tundra August 16th, 2017 03:35 PM

Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Skypaw blinked and sat up.
"I never thought about it..." He looked over his shoulder toward his camp. I've been sneaking out at night to see a ThunderClan cat... Oh gosh! I've been breaking the Warrior Code!

Charmer August 16th, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 355855)
Skypaw blinked and sat up.
"I never thought about it..." He looked over his shoulder toward his camp. I've been sneaking out at night to see a ThunderClan cat... Oh gosh! I've been breaking the Warrior Code!

Cherrypaw sat in silence for a long moment as she watched Skypaw think over what she had said. "Skypaw, what should we do?" Cherrypaw waited in torment for the Windclan cat's answer. She loved spending this time with Skypaw, but she knew deep down it wasn't the right thing to do. She found herself trapped between lying and failing to be the warrior she wanted to be, and yet another goodbye. Starclan, haven't I had enough goodbyes?

Tundra August 18th, 2017 12:31 AM

Skypaw turned back to Cherrypaw. "Whatever you think is best..." He meowed. Skypaw stood there, swaying from side to side as he waited for the apprentices' response.
@Le Charmer

Charmer August 18th, 2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 357230)
Skypaw turned back to Cherrypaw. "Whatever you think is best..." He meowed. Skypaw stood there, swaying from side to side as he waited for the apprentices' response.
@Le Charmer

"I don't know what's best," Cherrypaw wailed miserably. "Well, I do but... I'd miss you." The ginger and white she-cat met Skypaw's eye and stood a whisker's length away. She said, very slowly and deliberately, "What do you want, Skypaw?"

Tundra August 18th, 2017 02:32 PM

Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"It feels wrong to be disloyal to our Clans... But... I don't wanna say goodbye yet..."

Charmer August 19th, 2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 357449)
Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"It feels wrong to be disloyal to our Clans... But... I don't wanna say goodbye yet..."

Cherrypaw's fur began to bristle, and she turned her back on Skypaw and padded a few tail lengths away, facing the forest of her home. For a long moment, she was silent. "I've said goodbye before," she meowed sadly, her fur lying flat. "My mother and sister died...greencough. It almost got me too, but I made it. My family is gone now. And my clanmates, my mentor... they don't get it. They don't see how alone I feel...but," she hesitated. "When I'm with you...it doesn't hurt as much..."

Tundra August 19th, 2017 04:17 AM

Skypaw took a step back when Cherrypaw's fur bristled.
He looked at his paws, but looked up again as she began speaking. "Your whole family is..." Skypaw hesitated for a moment. "Gone..." He meowed, suddenly feeling sorry for her. "I... Im so sorry..."

Charmer August 21st, 2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 358306)
Skypaw took a step back when Cherrypaw's fur bristled.
He looked at his paws, but looked up again as she began speaking. "Your whole family is..." Skypaw hesitated for a moment. "Gone..." He meowed, suddenly feeling sorry for her. "I... Im so sorry..."

"I've said too many goodbyes already," Cherrypaw continued, before turning and facing Skypaw. "I work hard to be a good warrior because..." the shecat looked up at the night sky and saw the silver lights of Starclan gleaming. "I want my mother and sister to be proud of me." Cherrypaw looked down, unable to keep gazing at her warrior ancestors. "I can't decide Skypaw. Please don't make me be the one to do it," she said, taking a step toward the Windclan cat. "What do you want?"

(Now is your chance to muscle through that writers block. Who is Skypaw? What's important to him? What does he want? Think it through and get in his head. Writer's block=cured)

Tundra August 21st, 2017 10:17 PM

[Your right! I'll try!]

Skypaw shuffled his paws. "I... I..." He just couldn't decide. He wanted to stay with her, but wanted to stay loyal to his Clan. Skypaw looked at her, she was so pretty and kind, he didn't wanna say goodbye just yet. "I wanna... Uhh..." He still hadn't decided. Should I stay... Should I go... He looked at the sky,
then back at her. What should I choose! He thought. Stay? Leave? Then he remembered what Cherrypaw had said, how she had said too many goodbye's already. Skypaw didn't wanna break her heard again,
he would never forgive himself if that was the case. Skypaw lookdf at her blue eyes, he blushed a little and looked at the ground. "I think I'll..
I wanna..."
Skypaw twitched his whiskers. "I wanna stay with you!" He blurted out.

[I did it! Writers Block went away a little!]

Charmer August 21st, 2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 362754)
[Your right! I'll try!]

Skypaw shuffled his paws. "I... I..." He just couldn't decide. He wanted to stay with her, but wanted to stay loyal to his Clan. Skypaw looked at her, she was so pretty and kind, he didn't wanna say goodbye just yet. "I wanna... Uhh..." He still hadn't decided. Should I stay... Should I go... He looked at the sky,
then back at her. What should I choose! He thought. Stay? Leave? Then he remembered what Cherrypaw had said, how she had said too many goodbye's already. Skypaw didn't wanna break her heard again,
he would never forgive himself if that was the case. Skypaw lookdf at her blue eyes, he blushed a little and looked at the ground. "I think I'll..
I wanna..."
Skypaw twitched his whiskers. "I wanna stay with you!" He blurted out.

[I did it! Writers Block went away!]

(Yay! Hooray for Flameleaf! *give standing ovation and tosses bouquet of roses* you did good kiddo. Not saying the block won't be back, but when in doubt, feel what your character is feeling.)

Cherrypaw trembled with joy as she heard Skypaw answer. "Really?" This wouldn't be an end, but a beginning. "Oh Skypaw!" The shecat bound over to the apprentice, bowling him over as she rushed to nuzzle him. Mother, please understand... I'll be loyal to Thunderclan and good to Skypaw. I'll find a way to do it all. You'll see!