Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Hi, I'm Midge! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14302)

Midgefur February 5th, 2018 05:31 PM

Hi, I'm Midge!

Hi there!

I'm still trying to find my way around the site, so I don't imagine I'll post anything character-wise right away, but I thought I might check in and say hello, and that I'm excited to join a Warriors rp. :)

BEAR. February 5th, 2018 06:07 PM

Re: Hi, I'm Midge!

Welcome to WCO!!

Tundra February 5th, 2018 06:09 PM

:welcome: to WCO Midge!

Midgefur February 5th, 2018 06:33 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, you two! :D
I was wondering, are any of the clans lacking in cats? I'm not biased to any clan in particular so I'd be happy to fill a gap somewhere.

Liekki February 5th, 2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midgefur (Post 465555)
I was wondering, are any of the clans lacking in cats? I'm not biased to any clan in particular so I'd be happy to fill a gap somewhere.

I don't think there's a 'gap' in any clans, so feel free to choose whatever you like. There tends to be more ThunderClan cats... but that's because it's the setting of the books. An alternative solution would be to have a few cats in each clan, which you'll find the majority of people on the site have done. Many people also have character sites to keep track of their cats, which is helpful especially for keeping track of family, personality, etc. The FAQ tend to be very helpful, too, if you need help with starting a roleplay and stuff. And welcome to WCO!

Mango February 6th, 2018 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midgefur (Post 465555)

Not really- Thunderclan has the most due to being the main clan in the books however. Most people have a cat(s) per clan. And a few outsiders.

Wolvesregion February 6th, 2018 07:14 AM

Welcome to wco

Midgefur February 6th, 2018 07:40 AM

G'morning! Thanks all, I ended up making a little leggy ShadowClan boy.
I plan on making a finder for a mentor for him, but wasn't sure because I can't edit my posts. Is that something that changes once I reach a certain amount of accepted posts?

Moonripple/Cloverheart February 6th, 2018 08:04 AM

Hi Midgefur!

Mango February 6th, 2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midgefur (Post 465692)
G'morning! Thanks all, I ended up making a little leggy ShadowClan boy.
I plan on making a finder for a mentor for him, but wasn't sure because I can't edit my posts. Is that something that changes once I reach a certain amount of accepted posts?

Yeah at 15 posts you can edit your posts!