Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Private Rp for my squad (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12886)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 05:23 PM

Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 433380)
(Lol we should have them get drunk and they try and do stupid things like claim the house XD)
"Eh... It was bound to happen... He would either get bored of me or Id run off. Didnt exept this though.... " skye said

XD yes!!) Naruto laughs softly “ he’s a shy guy If you can believe it but... to think that he would do the proving is proof... never mind”

Teggy December 4th, 2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433382)
XD yes!!) Naruto laughs softly “ he’s a shy guy If you can believe it but... to think that he would do the proving is proof... never mind”

"What do you mean?" Skye said as she took a drink from the bottle in her hand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 433400)
"What do you mean?" Skye said as she took a drink from the bottle in her hand.

He smiles “ these wounds are from the proving... he is also suffering to keep his love true ... but I guess that’s in the past now” he says as he begins to lean back

Teggy December 4th, 2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433409)
He smiles “ these wounds are from the proving... he is also suffering to keep his love true ... but I guess that’s in the past now” he says as he begins to lean back

Skye gripped the bottle tightly, the alcohol messing woth her emotions as tears started running down her face.
"I hate how im an emotional drinker!" She cried

:blue: December 4th, 2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433316)
He smiles happily “ okay I’ll text them! Meanwhile we should pick a movie together! What do you usually watch?” He asks happily and kindly

Tord nodded. He was starting to enjoy Angel’s company to be honest. Sure, they had only been in the house together for less than half an hour, but he didn’t mind. “I just watch whatever I can find to be honest,” Tord shrugged, as he didn’t watch movies very often, and instead preferred to just watch YouTube or something of the sort.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 06:47 PM

Naruto laughs loudly “ I’m not ~” he says playfully as he brings out a other bottle “ I’m having so much fun~”

Angel smiles “ hmm why not some funny videos on YouTube?” He asks playfully “ as long as I can cheer us up than I don’t anything as well “

:blue: December 4th, 2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433488)
Angel smiles “ hmm why not some funny videos on YouTube?” He asks playfully “ as long as I can cheer us up than I don’t anything as well “

Tord blinked. “You basically read my mind,” he smiled, leaning against Angel and breathing out. “Let’s do that,” he murmured, letting everything else slip from his mind for the time being.

Teggy December 4th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433488)
Naruto laughs loudly “ I’m not ~” he says playfully as he brings out a other bottle “ I’m having so much fun~”

(OMG Naruto and skye should get drunk and go to like a club and take pics of them having fun XD Add some drama into this rp XD) "Shut up you!" Skye laughed as she took the last few chugs of the bottle, a red flush going across her pale cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 07:06 PM

Angel smiles petting his head “ yep let’s “ he says happily as he begins to lead Tord to the couch sitting down happily “ so which funny videos are you interested in?”

Yes!) Naruto laughs softly “ no! “ he says happily as he finishes his new bottle “ we’re all out of fun”

:blue: December 4th, 2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433504)
Angel smiles petting his head “ yep let’s “ he says happily as he begins to lead Tord to the couch sitting down happily “ so which funny videos are you interested in?”

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt someone touch his head. It felt so familiar, yet so alien at the same time. “Anything, really,” he shrugged, smiling. “I watch comedians or...well...anything!” He admitted, as he always seemed to watch the same stupid videos, leaning against Angel still.