Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Private Rp for my squad (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12886)

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:30 PM

Private Rp for my squad

You know that he trusts you and I know that he loves you
But somehow you convinced me again
My foundation rumbles and all my morals crumble
My father's warnings run through my head
Your heart's a vine that I've bled trying to climb
Yeah, you're making a ruin of me
Try to survive, keep my spirit alive
But like a knife in the woods
Yeah, you hunt down the good in me
Like a knife in the woods
One temptation sparked this
Now I can feel the darkness
It's my own fault but you had this planned
All of me, you take now, like criminals and shakedowns
Yeah, you make me forget who I am
Your heart's a vine that I've bled trying to climb
Yeah, you're making a ruin of me
Try to survive, keep my spirit alive
Yeah, you hunt down the good in me, hey
All of your good is mine
All of your good is mine
All of your good is mine
All of your good is mine
Yeah, you hunt down the good in me, hey

Yall know what going on

We are gonna start at the beginning where there fighting right now

here is who everyone starts dating after the break up

Sasuke x Sage

Lion x Angel

Winter x Tord

skye x Naruto

Killer x Valentine

tiny form:
Why did they break up?(If u have already discussed it then u don't have to do this)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito @Celestial

rubinaito December 2nd, 2017 08:33 PM

Re: Private Rp for my squad

Sage breaks up with Naruto because of a petty arguement they had.

Valentine breaks up with Angel because he thinks that he's clingy.

This is as normal people, right?

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432029)
Sage breaks up with Naruto because of a petty arguement they had.

Valentine breaks up with Angel because he thinks that he's clingy.

This is as normal people, right?

yah

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:37 PM

who wants to start?

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:43 PM

Ill post

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:48 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Lets get starteddddd!)
Skye sat at the kitchen table with Winter in front of her as she ate her food in silence. The night before hadn't gone as she planned.... She asked Winter if they could get married, just to up their relationship up a level... But he didn't take like she had expected. Instead it started a huge fight between them. Both of them said some pretty harsh words and Skye couldn't seem to bring herself to forgive him.
Skye looked up at Winter and stared at him blankly then looked back at her food.

rubinaito December 2nd, 2017 09:02 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage wasn't sure what came over him as he stormed into the room he shared with Naruto, but it wasn't good. He turned around and looked Naruto in the eyes, angry. It had been a stressful night for the both of them- Sage had just gotten home from work to find the house empty. It had been planned for the duo to go out on a date, but Naruto had taken forever to get home from his own job. To Sage, things felt like they were slowly falling apart. Little things were building up, adding to stress and anxiety. "I just don't get it." He burst out, running a hand through his hair. "We had planned for this night, you know? I got reservations for the fanciest restruant in town, made plans for the evening, and you just don't show up?" He stared at Naruto, unsure of what else to say. "What am I doing wrong here?"

Valentine sighed, slowly making his way to the Coffee Shop door. The keys jangled slightly as he closed the door behind him, locking up the cafe for the night and shutting off the lights. He didn't really want to go home, to Angel. Not that night. It felt suffocating to go home to him, to cuddles and kisses when sometimes he just wanted some alone time. And if he even said that he needed some time to himself, Angel's feelings were hurt. To Valentine, Angel was sensitive and clingy and he didn't know how long he could do this for. He slid into his car, starting up the engine and placing his drink in the cupholder. He backed out of the lot, sliding his belt across his lap and buckling up before he hit the street, slowly going down the narrow street. He lived only five minutes away from the cafe, in a nice apartment downtown. Pulling into the apartment's garage, he fished out his keycard and walked into the apartment. He slid the card into the mail slot and opened up his mailbox, taking out the small pile of various mail. He closed it and headed towards the elevator, pressing the buttons he needed to and waiting for his floor to arrive. He glanced down at his phone, oddly relieved to see that there weren't any messages from Angel yet. With a slight *ding*, the elevator stopped and Valentine got out, shuffling down the hall to his apartment where Angel was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:13 PM

I’m here!! Sorry was fueling the truck!
I believe blue amor~ has idea for Sasuke and Tord @.:Blue Wishes:.
Don’t know about Killer @Celestial
Strawberry amor already did the two
And you already know skyes and winter teg amor
So ... :3 )
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432053)
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet

Skye had to bite her tongue to hold back a snarky comment as she simply stood up and used the other side of the sink to wash her plate. She avoided his gaze as she did what she was doing, once she was done she dried to dish. Skye could barley think straight due to all this tension in the house. Eventually she had enough.
"Why?" skye said slamming the dish on the counter as she glared at him.
"Why is getting married a bad thing? It isn't even that damn bad!" she argued.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:29 PM

He growls “my love I thought we agreed not to talk about it. Besides we’re not ready for such a thing. It’s too soon” he says calmly as he begins to put his plate away. “ besides aren’t we happy the way we are now? I mean come on my love marriage? You know what that means right?”

rubinaito December 2nd, 2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432053)

(So, in this instance, Sage is basically being immature and not wanting to take the blame for starting a fight like he usually would.)

"No, no, wait." Sage held up a hand, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly. "Starting another unnecessary fight?" He stared at Naruto for a moment before letting out a short laugh. "I don't start fights, Naruto. I point things out that I don't like and you get offended." He glared slightly at Naruto, frowning. "Oh, you're tired?" The man was angry, tired, and stressed. "I've been working my ass off today trying to make sure everything was perfect for my presentation tomorrow at work, not to mention I had to cram in extra work to make up for taking off time for a date that you didn't show up for!" He threw his hands into the air, turning around. "And you're tired?" He spun around, glaring at Naruto. "Stop being such a doormat, Naruto. Stop letting your boss work you to the bone." He crossed his arms. "It's ruining things for us at every turn and I'm done with that. I'm done with you always missing out on dates, or complaining about things not going your way. I'm done with how you just won't grow a freaking spine and stand up for yourself. You're a lawyer, Naruto. You know your rights as a working citizen of the United States- why don't you tell your boss off for being a jerk? I'm done with having to wait for you to get your crap together. I'm done." He took the key that Naruto had given him to the house and put it on the desk, grabbing his jacket and heading out of the room. "Maybe we should have some space for awhile." He stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him and getting into his car.

Valentine grimaced as Angel planted yet another kiss on his face, letting the man lead him into the room. He smiled faintly as Angel talked about Killer coming to visit, trying to appear at least interested in what Angel was saying. "Work was... fine." He said slowly, frowning a little. "Look, uh, Angel? I was hoping that maybe I could, ah, have some 'me' time tonight?" He released Angel's hand, looking at his feet. "I'm a little stressed and I can't deal with your clingyness and I-" He froze, realizing what he had said.

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432067)
He growls “my love I thought we agreed not to talk about it. Besides we’re not ready for such a thing. It’s too soon” he says calmly as he begins to put his plate away. “ besides aren’t we happy the way we are now? I mean come on my love marriage? You know what that means right?”

Skye's anger hit the roof as she began to yell. "To soon?! We've been dating for like 4 years Winter!" she yelled at him. "You know what marriage means, it means spending the rest of your life with the one person you love!" Skye yelled. She tried as hard as she could to stop herself from getting so angry and loud but nothing seemed to work. "Do you not want to spend your life with me? Am I not good enough, is that it?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:42 PM

Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432078)
Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand

Skye's eye twitch.
"Stay loyal? Are we not already loyal, or is there something I don't know?" Skye fumed as she glared at him. When he grabbed her hand Skye for some reason pulled away. And without even thinking before she acted the words just slipped out.

"Its over Winter."

rubinaito December 2nd, 2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432078)

(I'll wait for Tord and Sasuke to break up before bringing Sage back in again.)

Valentine let out a miserable, soft sigh as he looked down at the ground. "I can't lie to you, Angel." He murmured, interlacing his fingers together. "I don't have a great job. I get payed just enough to pay for this apartment, and get basic groceries. I can't provide well enough for you. It'd be so much easier if you had a job too, but..." He hung his head. "I do think you're a little clingy, love. It's all kisses and cuddles but sometimes I just can't handle it. And as for me time, it's hard to get any of that. I love you, Angel, but... you're kinda hard to handle." He looked up at Angel, his eyes shimmering with tears. "You don't deserve someone like me, Angel. I can't handle all of your hugs and kisses, not with the basic stress I go through on a day to day basis. I look at other couples and I... I'm jealous when I see them paying attention to their phones instead of each other. I'm not good enough for you, Angel." He shifted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:59 PM

Winter eyes widened a bit than he sighs softly “ than leave. I’m not ready for marriage and that’s final yet you push it... we need space. So leave “ he says coldly as he just turn around.

Angel eyes widened tears already falling as he looks away “ ... but I managed to get a job an... “ he growls softly as he simply turns around “ fine. .... fine. Than it’s over” he says coldly looking at him. “ I’ve gotten a job in my father business. I was excited to tell you but... it seems like you need to be alone.” He says as he begins to just grab his keys and walk past valentine “ .... I’m sorry if I was too much for you but... every minute with you is the happiest I’ve ever been... goodbye.” He says as he just walks out the door... as if everything they had was nothing to the man but Angel knew that was cause that he was too loving but he just.. can’t help himself.... after all... valentine was everything to him even after... the accident with his family.

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432093)
Winter eyes widened a bit than he sighs softly “ than leave. I’m not ready for marriage and that’s final yet you push it... we need space. So leave “ he says coldly as he just turn around.

Angel eyes widened tears already falling as he looks away “ ... but I managed to get a job an... “ he growls softly as he simply turns around “ fine. .... fine. Than it’s over” he says coldly looking at him. “ I’ve gotten a job in my father business. I was excited to tell you but... it seems like you need to be alone.” He says as he begins to just grab his keys and walk past valentine “ .... I’m sorry if I was too much for you but... every minute with you is the happiest I’ve ever been... goodbye.” He says as he just walks out the door... as if everything they had was nothing to the man but Angel knew that was cause that he was too loving but he just.. can’t help himself.... after all... valentine was everything to him even after... the accident with his family.

"Its always about you!" skye screamed as she stormed off to there room and began to pack her things. Before she realized it she had tears streaming down her face, blinding her vision as she placed clothes into her bag. She had stopped for a moment to look in the bathroom mirror as she cried harder. "Dammit Skye... Had to run your mouth..." she cried out to herself. She glared at her own reflection, hating how she was crying, without even thinking she slammed her fist against the mirror as it shattered to pieces leaving cuts on her knuckles. Skye grabbed her stuff as she walked into the kitchen and rinsed her hand off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 10:38 PM

He jumps a bit hearing her, he grabs his chest a bit growling softly to himself “ ... I’m sorry it’s not done..” his eyes widened when he saw her come back seeing the blood “ what? What did you do? Here let me get some bandages” He says worryingly looking for the first aid kit

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432116)
He jumps a bit hearing her, he grabs his chest a bit growling softly to himself “ ... I’m sorry it’s not done..” his eyes widened when he saw her come back seeing the blood “ what? What did you do? Here let me get some bandages” He says worryingly looking for the first aid kit

Skye glared at him. "Don't touch me!!!" Skye screamed as she stomped out of the house.

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 05:39 AM

Tord had been through another round of brokenly sitting in his room. Crying, cuts, it just seemed normal to him at this point. However, he had to tell himself that this probably wasn’t okay, it had just become so normal to him that it was okay. Pain rippling through his arms, he quickly used a bunch of bandages to hide the blood, though they quickly became a sort of pink. He could ignore that, hiding the bandages under a sweater, which he threw over the button-up shirt he was wearing. Sure, his arms still burned, but he couldn’t care less. Awkwardly adjusting the sleeves, he sighed. He knew what he wanted to do, but he didn’t exactly know if he was going to do it. He supposed it was now or never, and he gathered himself enough to walk out of his room to go and find Sasuke.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 09:15 AM

winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained

rubinaito December 3rd, 2017 12:29 PM

Seeing as Killer and Lion aren't breaking up, who is Val and Angel gonna hook up with>

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432341)
Seeing as Killer and Lion aren't breaking up, who is Val and Angel gonna hook up with>

Um... i gyess there is time to do a redo of the matchmaking thing. Brb let me go get this)

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 12:49 PM

New Couple Matchups...

Angel x Tord

Naruto x Skye

Winter x Val

Sasuke x Sage

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432237)
winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained

Skye hoped maybe he would go after her, but it seemed he wasn't, and that broke her.... The crying girl walked the street, no where to go but forward. "Maybe one of his brothers are home and can help me out..." she said to herself as she made her way to the nicer of the 3. When she walked up to Narutos door there air didn't feel right, but she pushed it away as she rang the door bell, wiping tears away so she didn't look like a mess.

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432237)

Tord tried not to flinch as he saw Sasuke, especially after he saw the god just shove a burning cigar against his arm. Taking a deep breath, he tried to keep himself from dying of anxiety. “I...well...it’s just...” he spent forever trying to put together the right words. How could he do this? Biting the inside of his cheek, he took a shakey breath. “It’s nothing about you, it’s just me,” He started simply. “I...I think we should break up,” Tord completed, his eyes glancing away as he tried not to cry. “I just...need some time to myself,” he added, unsure if this was how he should word it. He couldn’t put into words every night he went through, caused by Sasuke or not, it was painful, trembling as he stood there, not knowing what to brace himself for.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 05:29 PM

Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432677)
Im back!! )

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door

Tord wasn’t sure what to say, he was breaking as he stood there. That wasn’t what he meant! He just wanted to tone down their relationship a bit so that he didn’t have the additional stress of feeling a very strong commitment to Sasuke. That was still what he felt, but now he felt as though he had just been cracked in two. Now he had a house, and a shirt that was way too big for his smaller, scrawny body. “That...that’s not what I meant!” Tord cried, but Sasuke was already gone. Maybe...maybe he just had a bad night, and the god would be back the next day. Yeah...maybe. He told himself it was stupid to even think that, staring down at the keys in silence. Well, he would give it a few days, and try not to sink into the abyss. However, if it happened, he wouldn’t stop himself. Drowning would be the easiest way. He sighed, leaning back against the wall, trying to figure out what just happened.

(( wait do you have a plan over how tord and angel would meet- ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 432729)

Tord wasn’t sure what to say, he was breaking as he stood there. That wasn’t what he meant! He just wanted to tone down their relationship a bit so that he didn’t have the additional stress of feeling a very strong commitment to Sasuke. That was still what he felt, but now he felt as though he had just been cracked in two. Now he had a house, and a shirt that was way too big for his smaller, scrawny body. “That...that’s not what I meant!” Tord cried, but Sasuke was already gone. Maybe...maybe he just had a bad night, and the god would be back the next day. Yeah...maybe. He told himself it was stupid to even think that, staring down at the keys in silence. Well, he would give it a few days, and try not to sink into the abyss. However, if it happened, he wouldn’t stop himself. Drowning would be the easiest way. He sighed, leaning back against the wall, trying to figure out what just happened.

(( wait do you have a plan over how tord and angel would meet- ))

( Yes :3 angel usually comes to Sasuke for advice or whenever he’s sad since you’re in his home. He’ll be coming to you! ) Sasuke was in his car at first he just sat there growling to him as he punches the wheel hard. Letting out some stress and grief before... letting the tears flow.

Angel was riding on his motorcycle heading straight towards Sasukes house soon he gets off not noticing Sasuke driving off from behind as he begins to ring the doorbell. He wipes his eyes a bit not wanting to be seen as weak in front of the eldest brother and leader of the family gang. He just waits patiently... already missing valentine with each moment.

Sasuke eventually parks the car in front of a bar his mafia owed, he cracks his neck a bit and pulls out a cigarette waiting for the tears to dry before heading in. He was a leader... not a crybaby even though... he badly wanted to.

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432741)
( Yes :3 angel usually comes to Sasuke for advice or whenever he’s sad since you’re in his home. He’ll be coming to you! )
Angel was riding on his motorcycle heading straight towards Sasukes house soon he gets off not noticing Sasuke driving off from behind as he begins to ring the doorbell. He wipes his eyes a bit not wanting to be seen as weak in front of the eldest brother and leader of the family gang. He just waits patiently... already missing valentine with each moment.

Tord had just simply been staring into a wall, before dropping everything in his hands as he heard a knock at the door. Okay, maybe everything was better! His eyes lit up, and he rushed to the door, nearly falling down. “Sa...Angel?” his eyes dimmed a bit, excitement being replaced with confusion. “Why are you here?” he asked, blinking as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 432754)

Tord had just simply been staring into a wall, before dropping everything in his hands as he heard a knock at the door. Okay, maybe everything was better! His eyes lit up, and he rushed to the door, nearly falling down. “Sa...Angel?” his eyes dimmed a bit, excitement being replaced with confusion. “Why are you here?” he asked, blinking as he stood there.

He jumps a bit when Tord answered the door suddenly “ ... well I was looking for Sasuke... I just.. I need to speak to him.” He says rather sadly as he rubs the back of his neck “ ... may I come in?”

rubinaito December 3rd, 2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

(So, what if Sasuke was abusive towards Sage because he missed Tord and knew that Sage couldn't replace him?)

Sage had been wandering the streets, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing. He kept his head down, hardly caring if he would bump into anybody. He barely felt the tears streaming down his face, and stared at a ground that felt like it was falling from beneath his feet. What had he done? Over a petty fight? He let out a groan, as he slammed into Sasuke. "Sorry, sir."He wiped his face, and looked up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432765)
(So, what if Sasuke was abusive towards Sage because he missed Tord and knew that Sage couldn't replace him?)

Sage had been wandering the streets, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing. He kept his head down, hardly caring if he would bump into anybody. He barely felt the tears streaming down his face, and stared at a ground that felt like it was falling from beneath his feet. What had he done? Over a petty fight? He let out a groan, as he slammed into Sasuke. "Sorry, sir."He wiped his face, and looked up at Sasuke.

Yes! :3) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ ..... it’s okay. Aren’t you Narutos man?” He asks calmly as he begins to look at him.

rubinaito December 3rd, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432786)
Yes! :3) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ ..... it’s okay. Aren’t you Narutos man?” He asks calmly as he begins to look at him.

"... We just broke up." Was all that Sage said and he began trying desperatly not to cry in front of the man. "I made a huge mistake, and I can't go back on it."

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Im back!! )

"Forget about me! Whats wrong with you?!" Skye asked worry all in her voice.

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432758)
He jumps a bit when Tord answered the door suddenly “ ... well I was looking for Sasuke... I just.. I need to speak to him.” He says rather sadly as he rubs the back of his neck “ ... may I come in?”

”Uh...well...Sasuke apparently doesn’t live here anymore,” Tord murmured, not very loud. “But you can come in,” he smiled, trying to be reassuring through all the pain in his chest. “What’s wrong?” he asked, blinking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 07:01 PM

Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432814)
Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”

Skye's eyes widened as she looked at him. "I feel yah... I ended it with Winter..." skye said sniffling slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 07:17 PM

His eyes widened “ but.. but... why? “ he wipes a few of his tears as eventually feeling the sharp pain again when he moved a bit. He intakes a sharp breath because of it but tried to act normal when she looks at him” I thought you two were finally going to get married “

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432814)

Tord blinked, the Norski surprised about what had just happened. “Well...” he took a breath, trying to to tear up. “You’re not the only one that’s going through this, I...I just ended it with Sasuke as well,” he confessed, looking away. This was too much. It was hard to comfort someone when you were already dying on the inside, smiling to the best of his ability.