Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications; (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10133)

Momotaro August 24th, 2017 04:39 AM

Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

No one expects the ThunderClan Inquisition!

So yes, I have decided to open up applications for TC MCA, I was going to open this in September but I want more time to read the applications.

So yeah, the Apprentice chosen will be permanent, {Unless they decide to leave}, and they will be Wheatfur's successor. I will probably choose Six, narrow them down to three, then Role-play Wheatfur with them, and the choose the Final app.

This Finder is special, like the own way I was chosen, you can show off your character in Any Format. You can use the normal form format, but all your entries must include;

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Why they want to be a MCA-

Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for-
Plot Idea-
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.}

Tips;
-I like original names, so try do that,
-Dont make it so they were forced into doing it due to disability, I'm fine with a cat having a disability, but don't make it their entire character,
-If they are disabled, have something original, maybe its a mental issue, maybe its something else, and remember, if you do choose a disability, Research it.
-Dont be a typical; Doesn't like fighting and is blind, cat. Be creative!
-I value creativity over post length, but you should still be able to wright two paragraph f whatever you use to apply your character.
-If I find a different cat, not applied, that would be a perfect app, I will choose them.

Rules;
-{Taken from Zero's and Fenic's! Finders for WC MCA and RC Deputy.}
-Absolutely no bellyaching. It annoys me to no end.
-Do not quote this post! I will read all of your posts, you can mention me though.
-Do not have conversations or post anything else in this forum topic. PM or VM me if you have a concern or question.
-All highrank guidelines and/or rules apply. Also, as fenic! said: "You must have been on WCO for two months straight, and posted actively; ex, at least three posts a week- and if you've recently rejoined the site, have been active for at least two months since the rejoin date. If you have had a High-Rank / HR before, you should be past your cooldown time before applying, though If you have a plot relating to the leftover wait-time, I may consider it."
-As long as your cool down time has passed, and it was temporary HR, I will consider your app equal to everyone else.
-You can apply around 3 cats in one post in this finder, however, I would prefer if it was only one or two.
-Once the deadline for applications is here and I've posted saying that they are closed, then you may no longer edit your applications. Feel free to edit as much as you want before the deadline.
-The age range will be from unborn kit, to 10 moons, if you have a charcter older than that, i may consider it if you pm/vm me.

If I have missed anything important, PLEASE NOTIFY ME! By pm or Vm, as it may be important.

Applications are closed

Momotaro August 24th, 2017 02:31 PM

Re: Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

Also, it will be around 4 months, maybe more.

wren August 24th, 2017 03:14 PM

@The Eye Of The Storm
Quick question before I leave for camping, do you have a choosing date in mind?
I'll be gone for a bit camping for the long weekend, if it's undecided than I don't need to know.
Thanks <3

Name;
Alabaster
Kit | Paw | ----
Gender;
Female
Molly | She cat
Age;
5 Moons actually
Sexuality;
I find this ironic <3
Demisexual
Personality;
Alabaster is more driven by her heart than her head. She makes choices based on how she feels the outcome will help her emotionally. This can be dangerous at times. She could fall in love with a cat from another clan and based on her judgement would choose to betray thunderclan for that Tom/Molly. It somtimes makes things hard on those around her, they may try to influence her otherwise but she is firmly rooted in her belief that she must follow the heart. Alabaster is fiery she cat, though it may not appear so on first glance she has serious anger issues. It can be somthing as simple as, 'hey I was going for that prey!' Which will set her off. She will explode at them instantly and jump right at it, hissing and fighting about how she got to it first and such. She has a hard time letting things go due to these anger issues and will keep a grudge count on the cats in the clan. It may take moons for her to initially forgive you even if it was her fault. She is all about fun and no work, she has a little sense of work ethic and will always try to make things a little more amusing than not. She finds it hard to get focused on a task unless its something to do with fun. Even if it's a serious moment in time she will always try to lighten the mood wether it be a good or bad time to do so. She can feel sorry for herself at almost any point in time, she bumped into you? Oh I'm such a clutz I'll never be able to walk right I'm so sorry, did I give you a sore shoulder? Kind of thing. It can be major or it can be small but she will go on the 'feel bad for me' train anytime. With her ADHD alabaster can find it hard to focus somtimes, this disability hasn't become a defining part in her life but has contributed to some of her problems with her mother in the past. She can't pay Attenion no matter how much you try to coax her into it. She just can't physically do it. She has no sense of what's really important somtimes and can suffer from the results as seen in the plot idea. Somtimes she can appear battle hungry, wether it be about the clans tensions with others or about others she personally knows she can easily get into a physical fight or strive for one. Yes she is a medicne cat and must learn how to strive after peace and not war, or perhaps learn how not to be battle hungry. May it be a battle that leaves her limping or a bad experience with battle that ensures she never seeks after tension and war following it.Now enough with the bad stuff about her, let's get to the good stuff. Alabaster can take time to physically and emotionally rest her body. She knows her limits and will not force herself to surpass them if she knows deep down she cannot do it. Despite her disability and negative traits alabaster is remarkably smart, she can always find a way out of a situation wether large or small she usualy finds a way to get out of it safely. The she cat is very friendly, never turns down anyone in public and will resort to reason in some situations that includes a nasty cat and herself. She can almost talk to anyone and not really care about social statues or background. She primarily looks at the cat and not the past. She knows how to handle social situations and deal with them in a good manor. She gets social que's even though with her disability you would typically see someone missing these social turn points. She is full of energy and life, she can pick anyone up from the pits or a depressed state and make em smile again. She brings a lively hood to the clan in the way she interacts with others. She can make work fun, which can get tiresome at times but she will always bring the fun factor. And lastly, cause I forgot. The she cat cannot be tamed. Her spirit is wild and Vivid reaching out and touching the hearts of others, she is truly a good cat in the inside and outside. It will take time to wrestle her spirit into something smaller.
Appearance;
Inherited from her mother, raincloud a tokinesse she cat, alabasterkits fur is thin and very fine. It isn't good for braving the cold. The furs base colour is normally a frosty white but has sprinkles of grey here and there. Her eyes are a striking blue colour with an outer linnning of a dull dull blue/gray colour. She is slender and has abnormally long elegant legs that she has yet to control. She has narrowed facial features and angled ears with a very acute snout. She looks more like a windclan cat than anything else and would most likely be better suited there. Boop <3
Why they want to be MCA;
Not only does alabaster adore her uncle but wants nothing more but to be around him. She's Recieved lots of neglect in her lifetime from her mother and finds a special love for her uncle in everything he does. If her mother wasn't harping at her all the time she would have enjoyed staying in the medicne cat den. Though, alabaster has ADHD and may find it hard to really settle down and focus. She never really sought after Being a medicne cat but has always admired Wheatfur Which may make her appear like she wants to be a medicne cat but really isn't completely adoring the role. She would enjoy it ounces she a part of this but with time she would begin to understand how crucial it is and due to that pressure may back out on it. None of that might have answered the question, but I'm being honest with the character how she doesn't quite understand what being a medicine cat really means. She wouldn't exactly be able to hunker down and pay Attenion all that well, but with patience and love she would begin to appreciate the role she had been given. So the main reason alabaster would ever want to be a medicne cat was because she could spend time with her uncle even if he didn't want her around. Perhaps once she had learned the ways of a medicne cat she would say somthing more like this "I understand now what it means to serve a clan. Having my fur is almost a disability I couldn't hunt during winter and prey saw me a mile away. I appreciate that I've become a part of something bigger than myself. No longer am I at the basics of serving my clan. Rather I'm here to help the backbone of thunderclan. I know I didn't want this as a kit... But I want to contribute to somthing big... I want to be a part of it. That's why I'm a medicne cat" furture her. Because why not!
Plot idea;
Since alabaster has ADHD and has a hard time listening to the rules from wheatfur maybe she is in the den while wheatfur is out. Someone comes in with a critical injury and she is forced to try and help with what she knows. Either the patient needs up dying cause she didn't listen to wheatfur or wheatfur hops in last moment and saves their lives. Alabaster following the incident will blame it on herself and tell wheatfur she can do better or end up telling him that she can't be a medicne cat because she will fail all the time. Than it depends what you want wheatfur to do, encourage her or tell her that she needs to listen [ Tell her off, tell her she's bad ] etc. It can go both ways. She could leave the role and return to it a moon later or something like that. Or we just have wheatfur at his wits end because she's driving him insane, if given more time I could develope something cool about find out her father was a rouge and such, maybe she sets out to find him but returns empty pawed when she learns onyx is dead?
What would they do;
In the plots instance or overall?
Would diddle around getting her chores completed but would also have herself distracted half the Time by friends or clan mates. @The Eye Of The Storm

Shes headed for disaster!
That kits hellbound.
Only one day will her mind be found?
Pulling, straining, tugging from destiny
Running, fighting, clawing her way free
Will we ever tame her? We oughta wait & see

She's crazy that kit!
Crazy I say! Troublesome too!
One could almost think she
was born under the mad hatters hat!!
I feel so flat with that cat,
So wild and free!! When can
she learn that's not how it should be?

Please have no fear,
She'll use her energy for good one day!
Listen to my far off words I say!
She will fight her way to victory and
pull thunderclan with her.
She's here to solve our plight, no
Matter who's with her !!
Soon enough she'll move a bit quicker

Seraphon August 24th, 2017 03:16 PM

Name-Lightpaw
Gender-Male
Age-8 moons
Sexuality-Pansexual
Personality-
Troublesome

He is a very troublesome cat always making trouble, always getting into it. Even when he's not looking to get into trouble sometimes it just happens.

Arrogant

Sometimes Lightpaw can think he's better than everyone else. He's just not good at hunting, so it's his way of feeling good about himself. If he boasts about how much better he is than everyone else then it calms his nerves about his imperfection.

Reckless

Sometimes Lightpaw will dive headfirst into danger, to protect others or sometimes just for the rush of adrenaline, though some may call it bravery. He also will almost never think before he speaks, and always speaks his mind.

Caring

Though he is arrogant and troublesome, he really cares for his Clan, he would never do anything to hurt them, whether mentally or physically.

Loyal

Lightpaw will be loyal to you to the end if you prove you're trustworthy. He may even be a bit too overprotective, which usually gets him into even more trouble than he usually is in.

Overprotective

Lightpaw will be overprotective to his whole Clan, but especially his family loved ones and friends.

Trustworthy

Once you earn Lightpaw's trust he is a very trustworthy cat, this going along with Overprotective and Loyal.

Impatient

Lightpaw just can't seem to be able to wait more than a day for things. If he can't catch a mouse within one day. Anger. If he can't perfect a battle move within the time span of one day. Anger.
(Sorry I'm not good with explanations ^^)
Appearance-Lightpaw is a fire colored long-haired tabby tom with a white chest, belly, and paws and a ginger tail. He also has glowing amber eyes. Like this.
Why they want to be a MCA-Lightpaw really would like to leave his troublesome, impatient, and arrogant nature behind.

Troublesome

He believes if he becomes medicine cat he'll discover he doesn't me to go looking for trouble anymore.

Impatience

He believes that if he becomes medicine cat he'll learn to have patience by taking care of cats and giving them what they need.

Arrogance

Lightpaw believes that if he becomes medicine cat he'll like the tasks that he has and will be good at them, therefore not needing to boast about how perfect he is.
What would they do?-Lightpaw would do anything even if it meant saving the life of just one cat. Whether it be Clan cat or not.

( @The Eye Of The Storm)

Bandido August 24th, 2017 03:59 PM

Name- Galepaw
Gender- female
Age- 10 moons
Sexuality- straight
Personality-
Galepaw is greedy, self caring and stubborn as a horse. She often plays tricks on cats and only cares for what she wants. Although, Galepaw is aggressive and mean - she plays the innocent card in front of her superiors and acts as if it was another cat's fault for her own actions. The only time she will feel guilty or remorse, is when she's either caught or its an old friend from the young moons. Lazy is one of her smaller traits, and is mostly not shown. It only comes out when she has to do hard labor or do something repeatedly which seems pointless to Galepaw. Greed best represents her, and she knows that she is this way but doesn't care. Gale will push any competition out of the way for her own sake, sometimes even without her strategy but with physical or mental force. In front of watching cats, she seems to be ordinary and clan cattered. But again, that's just an act.

Appearance- https://previews.123rf.com/images/va...tock-Photo.jpg

Why they want to be a MCA- She's had dreams of becoming leader, a great and powerful one at that. But something dawned upon her, being a Medicine cat would be more beneficial. Medicine cats can control a leader's actions and are the most important in the clan out of all ranks. So, she aims to be a medicine cat Apprentice and play more of her dirty tricks to earn Wheatfur's trust.

Plot idea- Maybe when Wheatfur is out, and a cat comes back from a border patrol fight or in a larger injury but not life of death - she will be too far into her thoughts of fame and so called connection to StarClan - she will use the wrong herbs to treat a wound and makes it worse.

What will they do?- May you explain? @The Eye Of The Storm

Other- Personality is a WIP, so expect at least two paragraphs and nine sentences each by tomorrow.

ShiningFern August 24th, 2017 05:06 PM

Name- Fallowkit | Fallowpaw | Fallowspirit
Gender- Male
Age- 3 moons
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Personality- Closed off, Caring, Helpful, Optimistic, Trusting, Honest, Bossy, Loyal, Intelligent, Stubborn
He is closed off to others, taking his time when he gets to know someone. He doesn't have too many cats close to him, but those who are he loves the most. He is very caring to any cat he meets, even if they are harsh or rude to him. He believes it is better to be nice and care than to lash back with anger. He is very helpful, lending a helping paw whenever he can. Fallowkit is optimistic to many things. He sees the better side of a cat before their bad. He is very trusting of others and thinks he can trust most cats he knows with anything. He is very honest, maybe a bit too much at times, but it helps him feel like he belongs. He is very loyal and would do anything to save the life of another, even if that meant himself dying. He is a little bossy to other cats whenever he thinks they are doing something they should not and is stubborn because of that. He is very intelligent and strives to learn everything he can about life in the clans since he wasn't born there. He is quick to learn, but needs reminders whenever he is stressed out or in a tough situation.
Appearance- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cbY5O4m7LRU7yb and https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...xzeKHjbOcJ1u-l He gained his appearance from his father, the handsome mix of grays and whites on his fur. He is slightly smaller than some others his age, but it doesn't hinder him in any way.
Why they want to be a MCA- He knew when he first learned of medicine cats that he wanted to be one. They were the cats who helped preserve the precious warrior blood that flowed in each clan cat. They were the ones who healed others, not harming. It fascinated him. Because of his helpful and caring nature, he believes he probably would make a great one. And the fact that he was bullied for not being born in the clans makes him want to be one even more. He wants to show everyone that he can do great things, and wants to prove himself.
Plot Idea- Fallowkit gets in a tussle with another kit because of the other kit being a bully and he gets a scratch. He has to visit Wheatfur and get it healed. and/or If Fallow gets apprenticed, one day while Wheatfur is out collecting herbs a cat comes in with an injury. He panics while healing the cat, although he does everything like how Wheatfur taught him. Once she returns, he tells her he doesn't think he did it right and is scared he hurt the cat because of him panicking. Perhaps she helps him get over his panics ness.
What would they do?- Care for herbs that grow around the territory naturally. Like he would pick only what is needed, and care for the rest of the herbs not picked.

Mango August 24th, 2017 06:50 PM

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Why they want to be a MCA-

Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for-
Plot Idea-
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.}

Name- Pistachio||Pistachiopaw||Pistachiodust (no guarentees on suffix)
Gender- female (she-cat)
Age- 27 moons (my old bab)
Sexuality- straight
Personality- She is quite skitterish. Everything scares her. Hearing pawsteps entering a den, a cat calling her name, everything in general. She isn't just always scared, she has another side, she is nice to everyone even her rivals, though with her rivals it's due to fear. She is polite and responsible and tries her best to please others, as she's currently living in the syndicate. She loves to train younger cats to heal and couldn't imagine a life not surrounded by herbs.

Biography (my add it to the perso): Pistachio, unknownest to her, was born in Thunderclan under the name of Bearkit. She was braver then and much more outspoken, wild, and creative. One day, on a dare from her siblings, she decided to sneak out of camp at only two moons old. She got lost and accidently, crossed the border into Syndicate territory. They captured her and demanded her name, when she was about to answer, she sneezed and it came out,"P-ist-achi-oooo-kit." So they named her Pistachio and gave her to a foster family with two kits, Forest and Flower, though Flower died of Green Cough a moon later. At first she remained her normal self, being cocky and wild, but with an abusive family, she grew into a coward. Forest teased her saying she was weak, as Forest didn't remember that she was adopted nor did Pistachio. So trying to prove her strength to her brother. She became a fighter, but always fled from the fights, angry, she joined her brother in become a guard, but she was always scared, so she became a hunter, however; as a hunter, she'd half kill the prey, before running off and returning with cobwebs to apply to her prey then would be mad that her mentor finished the prey off. Finally, her trainor grew frusterated and insisted she train as a healer. Coco, was her mentor, he was crabby and a little harsh at times, which wasn't good for her, but she still was a funticional healer.
Appearance- She has light brown fur that's short and bright, pistachio colored eyes. She's a normal height. (I appologize that I'm bad at appearances)
Why they want to be a MCA- She's dreamed her whole life of leaving the syndicate and joining the clans, but only as a Medicine Cat because she knows there medicine cat's have more knowledge of healing than the sydicate's healers.
Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- She doesn't know about Starclan and probably will be bullied by the clan for being in the Syndicate. She will be a little similar to Daypaw as in, insisting on a guard whenever she leaves camp.
Plot Idea- Her family recognizes her and want her to take the clan name "Bearpaw" but she prefers her name as Pistachiopaw.
She wants more cats to be able to be healed so she sneaks back to the syndicate sharing information she learned with them, and is held hostage and they require something in exchange for returning her.
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.} She would man an herb garden seeing that it seems logical and would probably put it close to camp so she wouldn't be vulnurable as often.

Interview:
Red is Interviewee
And
Orange is Pistachio
Why do you want to join the clans, may I ask, Pistachio?
I-IS there another Syndicate cat here!? They'll slaughter me if I answer!?
No. We are alone in the woods, no Syndicate cats. So you can answer truthfully.
O-Okay. I-I want to join the c-clans so I- I won't be under a d-death theat every minute of my life.
Why haven't you joined a clan yet, may I ask?
I, Ermm... I can't imagine a life without herbs and every time I- I approach a clan leader asking to be there medicine cat, they- they just chase me off. I want to be in a clan as a healer because there healers are the most knowledgeable healers around.
Do you have anything else to say?
Please don't kill me, that's all I have to say.
Alright then. Good luck, Pistachio, may Starclan light you're path.
May what light my path?
Starclan, the dead clan cats.
Okay. That's a s-strange phrase then, I must get back, before anyone notices my absents.
Name- Owlstone
Gender- female||she-cat
Age- 17 moons old
Sexuality- straight
Personality- Owlstone has massive deppression to a point that if she was physically able to, she'd commit suicide. She is kind and nice. However, due to her disability no one really talks to her so she doubts herself and has low-self esteem. She despite having a massive disability (paralyzation) desires to continue serving her clan in any way possible.
Appearance- She is a mottled white and grey she-cat with blue eyes. Her hind legs drag behind her and her left forearm is curled up and unusable, her tail hangs down and doesn't move. She can move her head and right forearm, she hasn't left camp in seven moons as she was paralyzed them.
Why they want to be a MCA- She still, despite being unable to be a warrior, has a desire to serve her clan and she knows the only way is by being a medicine cat. She has a desire to be close to Starclan and would try her best.
Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- Someone might have to carry her to the moonstone thingy or whatever lol and remove her ticks and fleas since she can't exactly exercise.
Plot Idea- Maybe she regains control of her tail or another limp?
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.} She'd find forms of exercises to help paralyzed cats become un-paralyzed.

Orange is Interviewee
And
Yellow is Owlstone
Mornin' Sunshine!
Mornin'
I saw you applied for Medicine Cat apprentice, eh?
Yes indeed Interviewfur. I did. Please- don't make me explain how I got paralyzed I cry everytime and I don't want Wheatfur to know I cry.Alright. Can I ask why you applied?
Yep. I applied so cats wouldn't need to ask me to move my flea ridden self out of the den or tell me to become an elder.
I want to give sympathy, but my job doesn't allow it. What will you do as a Medicine cat?
If you can't tell already, I'm depressed and have low self esteem, so since you'll be reporting to Wheatfur, please don't judge me on my answer. I'll heal cats and do whatever Wheatfur tells me to do, or perhaps I'll try and find a cure for paralyzation so I can return to warrior duties.
I'm almost out of time any last words?
Yes. I might be unable to get to the moonstone, but that's an unjust reason to not pick me, and may starclan light both of our paths.
You're's too. Goodbye Owlstone.
Name- Urchinkit||Urchinpaw||Urchinsea (suffix may change)
Gender- female| she-cat
Age- 3 moons old
Sexuality- will be lesbian currently she's undecides as she's a kit.
Personality- She is a little stubborn and excited and has bad impulse control, as in; she'll see a berry in the den and eat it, but if Wheatfur tells her to try this herb so she'll know about it, she'll refuse. She is excited about anything. She thinks fighting is 'mousebrainned' and that every clan and the syndicate, kittypets, loners, and rouges should group together as one group of cats. She understands hunting, but she feels it's cruel to the prey and that each cat should only hunt one piece of prey a day, for themselves, and queens should hunt for themselves and the kits. And only a few warriors should be permitted to hunt one piece of prey for the elders and medicine cat, and injured cats. Her parents were born in Riverclan, and as her biological mother died in labor she named her only kit as Urchinkit, leaving Urchinkit alone with her father (not found yet)
Appearance- She is a molly with a heavy black pelt that's quite silky and grey eyes along with sharp kit teeth and claws.
Why they want to be a MCA- She wants to create a peace among the clans and help her clan without having to kill living beings. She also loves the smell of the medicine cat's den and think's it would be cool to sleep there always having a nice smell around her.
Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for- She may doubt Starclan or simply not belive (maybe not IDK) or she'll try to go on a diet of traveling herbs and no prey.
Plot Idea- Urchinkit is found by Wheatfur digging through his herb's and found stuffing herself with an herb, which is a mix of Yarrow, Death Berries, and Poppy Seeds. Luckily, it's the right combination, the yarrow ensures she hurled up the death berries, however; the poppyseeds do come out, but they still were starting to enter her system and she falls asleep, when she awakes, she finds in fun rather than awful and wants to try it again.]
Maybe as an apprentice, her mother will come to her in a dream giving her a warning of her father being nearing death if he goes on a patrol, but due to her weak belief in Starclan she blows off the warning, but just to be safe tells him to be careful. And the patrol returns with him almost dead, and she fails to save him as Wheatfur was visiting another clan or something leaving her in charge and she suddenly has strong faith in Starclan at the same time is massively depressed to a point she wants to kill herself, and Wheatfur must baby her and maybe ban her from leaving his side until she recovers from depression.
Perhaps as a full Medicine Cat, She'll invision a new herb beyond where the clans live, in excitement, she doesn't bother telling Wheatfur and leaves at night without saying a word to anyone in the clan to search for the herb and is gone for many moons and finally returns after she is long pressumed dead or run-away. She plants the herb and when an illness covers camp, the only herb that can cure it is the herb she found.
What would they do?- {Try find more herbs that can heal, man a herb garden, how would they try make the clan better? this is more optional, as some characters wouldn't be able to do this.} She'd try to find new herbs, though probably at six moons old she'd try feeding grass and tree bark to sick cats.
Yellow is Interviewee
And
Lime is Urchinkit
INTERVIEWFUR! OVER HERE! I WANNA BE INTERVIEWED FOR WHEATFUR'S APPRENTICE!
Whatever kit. I'm coming. Can I get you're name atleast.
Why'd ya come over here? I'm Urchinkit.
You told me to? Alright Urchinkit. First question, Why do want to be Medicine Cat Apprentice?
Because obviously. I need a form of authority to make all five clans and the Syndicate and all the loners, and rouges, and kittypets join together as one clan. And I don't like to CLAW CLAW AND SNARL SNARL, which you know as Hunting and fighting.
I understand not wanting to fight, but hunting it's you're food?
PREY LIVES MATTER TOO! I'll live off traveling herbs when I'm a Medicine Cat, and only Wheatfur can boss me around!
Yeah okay, what about Starclan
Starclan's Coolio, I mean Predicting the future in omens and prophecies and not fully and telling da chic medicine cats and stuff, awesome I know!
Any last words before I go.
NOO INTERVIEWKIT! DON'T LEAVE! And- yes, I DEMAND YOU APPOINT ME YOU'RE APPRENTICE. WE CAN TAKE OVER THE CLANS TOGETHER MAKING UNITY AND PEACE!
Whatever kit, and it's Interviewfur. See ya later, and ugh kits, atleast I was born an apprentice. Ugh. I have to show this interview to Wheatfur, how humiliating.

Momotaro August 25th, 2017 08:16 AM

Boop

Webpaw All The Way~ August 25th, 2017 08:37 AM

Name- Webpaw // Webpelt (Suffix might change)
Gender- Female / She/ her pronouns
Age- 8 moons
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality-
+Postitive- She likes to make the clan around her smile, always trying to cheer a cat up and make their day. She pushes her own problems aside and would rather bring up someone elses spirit rather than her own.
+Caring- Rather than laugh at someone falling Wepaw would run up to them and make sure they are ok. She hates seeing others being hurt, so she will make sure they were ok and send them to Wheatfur if it was really serious.
/Curious- She'd rather be out in the territory then walking around in camp. She loves watching the nature grow and wonders whats really out there. Sometimes when she really thinks about it, the she-cat wants to explore and run away but is too scared to abandon her clan.
-Clingy- She tends to get clingy with her friends, and family. Whenever she's alone she will automatically run to one of her friends and want to hang out. Its also one of the reasons she never ran away, because she doesn't want to leave her friends and family behind.
-Naive- Webpaw is extremely naive and almost always believes what you tell her. You could tell her that mice fly and she'd believe it! However, she sometimes will doubt what someone says to her if someone has already told her something about that topic.
Appearance- http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=3472 ( A she-cat with fluffy white fur and blue eyes. Her ears, sides of er face, back, and tail all are covered in a splotch of brown.)
Why they want to be a MCA- She wants to help cats more. Or just be a good support system while cats got sick.
Plot Idea- Nothing that big. Webpaw will have a relationship with another apprentice. They won't have kits, but maybe can Wheatfur try to break them up?
What would they do?- Cheer cats up the best she can and be a good support system for injured cats while they get healed.
(Ill just mention you just in case) @The Eye Of The Storm

Starfall August 25th, 2017 10:20 AM

Holy shiznits so much is happening
Aaaaaaaaa I'm so excited!!!

Good luck everyone :love4: