Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The Thrill of First Love [PRIVATE] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16491)

Tavvi May 3rd, 2018 04:46 PM

The Thrill of First Love [PRIVATE]

Jasper yawned the air was calm and brisk creating a sort of calming mood as itched his ear with left hindleg. He blinked a few times his whiskers twitching as he licked his paw rather bored.

@Honeystorm(she)

Raids May 3rd, 2018 04:50 PM

Re: The Thrill of First Love

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavvi (Post 501938)
Jasper yawned the air was calm and brisk creating a sort of calming mood as itched his ear with left hindleg. He blinked a few times his whiskers twitching as he licked his paw rather bored.

@Honeystorm(she)

Acorn was sitting in a tree.

Tavvi May 3rd, 2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 501941)
Acorn was sitting in a tree.

Jasper looked over up before signing and exclaiming, "He buddy! I'd suggest you get down from their before you, you know die." He deadpanned retaining the same 'meh' face as he paddled beneath the tree where the other cat was.

Raids May 3rd, 2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavvi (Post 501944)
Jasper looked over up before signing and exclaiming, "He buddy! I'd suggest you get down from their before you, you know die." He deadpanned retaining the same 'meh' face as he paddled beneath the tree where the other cat was.

He frowned. "I'm comfortable. No thanks."

Tavvi May 3rd, 2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 501947)
He frowned. "I'm comfortable. No thanks."

"Okay. Fine fall down and die to see if I care you, idiot!" Jasper complained glaring at the cat in the tree with a tad bit of disdain before laying down and curling in his stomach before uncurling and doing that a few times.

Raids May 3rd, 2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavvi (Post 501949)

"Okay. Fine fall down and die to see if I care you, idiot!" Jasper complained glaring at the cat in the tree with a tad bit of disdain before laying down and curling in his stomach before uncurling and doing that a few times.

He frowned.

Tavvi May 3rd, 2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 501952)
He frowned.

Jasper frowned as well before jumping up the tree to sit by the stranger.

Raids May 3rd, 2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavvi (Post 501956)
Jasper frowned as well before jumping up the tree to sit by the stranger.

"Hello."

Tavvi May 3rd, 2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) (Post 501957)
"Hello."

(Okay so I hope that this doesn't sound rude but, could you maybe write a sentence or two and just not a word or two? It makes it kind of hard for me to get invested and respond.)

Raids May 3rd, 2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavvi (Post 501963)

(Okay so I hope that this doesn't sound rude but, could you maybe write a sentence or two and just not a word or two? It makes it kind of hard for me to get invested and respond.)

( >~< I have writers block, sorry...)