Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Scratch's Story (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1706)

dino. December 6th, 2016 08:29 AM

Scratch's Story

This is an RP about Scratch, the main evil character in my Brambleclan. Scratch is a light brown tabby kit (currently named Chestnut) about 5 1/2 moons old, with green eyes and a kind heart (for the moment). Join me in this fantastic RP of how Scratch came to be!

Open Forest Cat positions:
Attacker (×2)
Defender
(You name these whatever ypu like)

Chestnut peeked out of the window of his home. His green eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and he looked at the forest beyond his garden. He wondered what lived there, and wether or not he could go explore. It looks so beautiful, he thought.

Foreversoul December 7th, 2016 02:28 AM

Re: Scratch's Story

(if possible, id like to join this rp as arak.)

CinnamonCookie December 7th, 2016 02:39 AM

Jake jumped up beside his brother and looked out the window too. "Quite a beauty, isn't it? Wish we could go out." He said.

dino. December 7th, 2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waveofsorrow2003 (Post 67457)
(if possible, id like to join this rp as arak.)

(You can, if Arak is Chestnut's father)

dino. December 7th, 2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 67461)
Jake jumped up beside his brother and looked out the window too. "Quite a beauty, isn't it? Wish we could go out." He said.

"Hi Jake," Chestnut mewed. "Have you very been out in the forest?" He turned to his brother, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

CinnamonCookie December 7th, 2016 09:28 AM

"No, I haven't." he said, the end of his tail twitching. "We have to ask our housefolk if we can go outside. I went as far as the fence, never father into the woods." he looked at Chestnut.

dino. December 7th, 2016 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 67629)
"No, I haven't." he said, the end of his tail twitching. "We have to ask our housefolk if we can go outside. I went as far as the fence, never father into the woods." he looked at Chestnut.

"So let's ask them," Chestnut meowed. He jumped down from the windowsill.

CinnamonCookie December 7th, 2016 09:46 AM

"Ok." he agreed. He jumped down and went to the door and started to meow. He paced at the door, tail twitching.

dino. December 7th, 2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 67649)
"Ok." he agreed. He jumped down and went to the door and started to meow. He paced at the door, tail twitching.

A housefolk came over and opened the door, and Chestnut exploded out. He raced across the grass of the yard, ran around in circles for a moment, then sat down.

CinnamonCookie December 7th, 2016 10:19 AM

Jake licked the housefolk's ankle as in thanks then he walked over to Chestnut. "Well, were out. Forest or no?" Jake asked.