Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Barrens (Open to all) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19241)

.:Virgo:. December 25th, 2018 04:13 PM

The Barrens (Open to all)

This is a cat named Thorne's home. He is based off of the Carswell Thorne from the Lunar chronicles. Thorne shelters in an abandoned badger set. The barrens are long stretches of dry land, with a few Ashwoods scattered sparingly. There is a lot of prey to be caught if you are as good a hunter as the cat who owns the territory. His sister also lives on the territory, and she is named Cress.

Prey:
Rabbits
Mice
Crows
Predators:
Birds of prey
Dogs
Badgers
Foxes

Madelaine December 27th, 2018 03:45 AM

Re: The Barrens (Open to all)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ (Post 560686)
This is a cat named Thorne's home. He is based off of the Carswell Thorne from the Lunar chronicles. Thorne shelters in an abandoned badger set. The barrens are long stretches of dry land, with a few Ashwoods scattered sparingly. There is a lot of prey to be caught if you are as good a hunter as the cat who owns the territory.

Prey:
Rabbits
Mice
Crows
Predators:
Birds of prey
Dogs
Badgers
Foxes

Misty walked through the unknown territory her ears perked for any noise. She was walking slowly, since her belly was swollen. The molly curled herself underneath a tree and rested for a bit to catch her breathe.

.:Virgo:. December 27th, 2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas (Post 560855)

Misty walked through the unknown territory her ears perked for any noise. She was walking slowly, since her belly was swollen. The molly curled herself underneath a tree and rested for a bit to catch her breathe.

Thorne perked his ear up and crawled silently through the tall grasses unseen. He looked at the silver molly and the brown tabby came out of hiding. "Hello ma'am, are you in need of anything?" He asked tenderly, not wanting to scare her.

Madelaine December 27th, 2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ (Post 560879)
Thorne perked his ear up and crawled silently through the tall grasses unseen. He looked at the silver molly and the brown tabby came out of hiding. "Hello ma'am, are you in need of anything?" He asked tenderly, not wanting to scare her.

Misty stood up almost instantly, "No i'm alright. I just needed to rest." she mwoed, not mentioning, anything about her belly. She kept it to hersefl and never let anybody know.

.:Virgo:. December 28th, 2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas (Post 560923)

Misty stood up almost instantly, "No i'm alright. I just needed to rest." she mwoed, not mentioning, anything about her belly. She kept it to hersefl and never let anybody know.

He tipped his head to the side, "This isn't the best place to rest... you could be carried off by an eagle, or a badger." A cold winter wind blew across the plains, rattling the dry stalks of grass and chilling Thorne to the bone.

Madelaine December 29th, 2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ (Post 561112)
He tipped his head to the side, "This isn't the best place to rest... you could be carried off by an eagle, or a badger." A cold winter wind blew across the plains, rattling the dry stalks of grass and chilling Thorne to the bone.

Misty shrugged. "At least it would put me out of my misery." she meowed. The queen took her paw and gave it a lick before drawing it over her ears. Her fur began to fluff up from the cold breeze. "There's no where for me to rest then." she added.

CheetahPelt December 30th, 2018 03:59 PM

A crunch sounded through the area followed by a loud amount of feline swearing. "Hello?" A small voice rang out. A two legged cat hopped out of the brush

.:Virgo:. December 30th, 2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas (Post 561312)

Misty shrugged. "At least it would put me out of my misery." she meowed. The queen took her paw and gave it a lick before drawing it over her ears. Her fur began to fluff up from the cold breeze. "There's no where for me to rest then." she added.

"No, there are a few abandoned badger sets. Would you like me to lead you to one?" He turned his head 45 degrees to the right and looked at her.

.:Virgo:. December 30th, 2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 561398)
A crunch sounded through the area followed by a loud amount of feline swearing. "Hello?" A small voice rang out. A two legged cat hopped out of the brush

Cress looked out of her den and came face to face with the cat. "Oh, hello. Are you hurt?" The chestnut brown she-cat looked at the two-legged cat with concern.

CheetahPelt December 30th, 2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ (Post 561407)
Cress looked out of her den and came face to face with the cat. "Oh, hello. Are you hurt?" The chestnut brown she-cat looked at the two-legged cat with concern.

“Oh!” The brown tabby’s ears perked up “No, uh.” She hopped forwards again. “I’ve always been like this. Thrown out into the street as a kitten. I usually call the allies home, but it seems I got a bit lost. Who are you? May I ask?” The skinny she cat settled on her heels curling her tail into a question mark.