Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Sidney’s forest. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27208)

Exis June 17th, 2020 08:49 AM

Sidney’s forest.

Sidney enjoys being alone and he has found the place. I forest about 3/4 the size of a territory that is usually uninhabited by other cats. He lives in a fairly large cave at the edge of it Where he has set up camp and now lives.

@~RooRoo~ @cloudii (join when ready) @touka

cloudii June 17th, 2020 09:03 AM

Re: Sidney’s forest.

Bubbles walked through this place. She was excited. Ooooh! What if I make some friends? She thought, pricking her ears. She looked around, but scented something. Scent markers she thought. "Uh--Hi hi!" She called out sweetly. "I'm...not here to fight, 'cause thats mean." She mewed again, in her squeakyish voice.
[ @Mentallyunstable ]

Exis June 17th, 2020 09:35 AM

Sidney padded out from his den and shook out his fur from a bit of dew. It’s a nice day. He thought to himself. He padded out and began checking the boarders, when he heard a voice. “Who are you?” he asked in a gruff voice that sounded like he hadn’t spoken in his whole life.
@cloudii

touka June 17th, 2020 09:43 AM

@Mentallyunstable @cloudii

dawn padded around bored as ever until she started to sniff out 2 new cats, right away she started bounding to that direction

cloudii June 17th, 2020 10:03 AM

Bubbles smiled at Dawn, and Sidney. "Hi!! I'm Bubbles!" She mewed, in her cute little voice. "What's your name?" She mewed to both of the cats, her tail waving excitedly.
[ @touka @Mentallyunstable ]

Exis June 17th, 2020 10:05 AM

Sindey almost growled at the amount of people in his territory, “I’m Sidney and your both leaving.”
@touka @cloudii (totally just invite yourself into his home.)

touka June 17th, 2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudii (Post 729943)
Bubbles smiled at Dawn, and Sidney. "Hi!! I'm Bubbles!" She mewed, in her cute little voice. "What's your name?" She mewed to both of the cats, her tail waving excitedly.
[ @touka @Mentallyunstable ]

"hi im dawn how are you guys and who are you guys" she asked exited seeing new people

Exis June 17th, 2020 10:13 AM

Sidney shook his head, “This ain’t a meet and greet, seriously, leave.”
@touka @cloudii

touka June 17th, 2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable (Post 729954)
Sidney shook his head, “This ain’t a meet and greet, seriously, leave.”
@touka @cloudii

dawn started padding away tail droopy"i was gonna offer you guys some squirrel but i guess i will go" she said

cloudii June 17th, 2020 10:33 AM

"Can we please stay...?" Bubbles mewed. "Don't worry! I can hunt and bring you gifts, that because you guys are my best friends!" She said, a big smile on her face. "Wait--DAWN! Come back here right now!" Bubbles hopped around, and nuzzled Sidney.
[ @Mentallyunstable @touka ]