Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   OneClan + Co (RP) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32981)

Silverglitter17 December 5th, 2020 09:10 PM

OneClan + Co (RP)

(Season: 1st moon of Leaf Fall, 2nd quarter. Moon 0 of RP Link To Sign Up)

Onestar knew that it was time for a clan meeting, so he decided to call one. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting". He yowled loud so OneClan could hear him. When he was sure that all cats where present, he continued. "I, Onestar, leader of OneClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Dapplepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do." Dapplepaw replied.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Dapplepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Dapplecloud. StarClan honors your ambition and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of OneClan." Onestar announced.

"Dapplecloud! Dapplecloud!" OneClan chanted.

Onestar continued with the ceremony. "Mudkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mudpaw. Your mentor will be Tigerleap. I hope Tigerleap will pass down all he knows on to you."

"Mudpaw! Mudpaw!" OneClan chanted happily.

Mentions: @Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids December 5th, 2020 09:11 PM

Re: OneClan + Co (RP)

Blazefire sighed, she wanted to do that, stand up there, all powerful.

Silverglitter17 December 5th, 2020 09:20 PM

Dapplecloud was not impressed that Onestar didn't give her an apprentice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

"Wait a minute Onestar." Breezefur interrupted. "You'll give young and inexperienced warriors and yourself apprentices, but you've never given an apprentice to Emberclaw, Skycloud, Ripplestream or myself. We've thought about it, and now we're leaving for good to make our own clans. If we can't fit in OneClan, we can fit in another. Goodbye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

"If anyone wants to join one of our clans, feel free to come with us to our new territories." Skycloud offered.
@Kipo Oak

Silverglitter17 December 5th, 2020 09:27 PM

Frostpool decided to join RippleClan to support her sister, leaving her apprentice, Rosepaw as the sole medicine cat. Her younger sisters Riverpaw and Lakepaw, decided to wait until they were warriors to join RippleClan.
Dapplecloud went to EmberClan because she felt like she could advance her rank better there.
No one seemed to want to go to SkyClan or BreezeClan, maybe the leaders there would find rogues to join them. @Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids December 5th, 2020 09:30 PM

She decided for her family to go to breezeclan

Silverglitter17 December 5th, 2020 09:51 PM

(I thought they were going to EmberClan, would you like me to fix the allegiances? If you still want to be in EmberClan, Breezestar and BreezeClan live near loners) @Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids December 5th, 2020 09:59 PM

(Yeah, they used to be on bc then after a day changed to ec) @Silverglitter17

Silverglitter17 December 5th, 2020 10:01 PM

(EmberClan camp)
"Congratulations, Blazestar." Emberclaw dipped his head with respect. He knew that she would be a great leader, a lot better than Onestar was. @Kipo Oak

Silverglitter17 December 5th, 2020 10:04 PM

(sounds good! if you want Charfire to be deputy of EmberClan, I'm more than happy. Just don't pick Dapplecloud for anything, she's not my best oc lol) @Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids December 5th, 2020 10:08 PM

"Thank you." she dipped her head to the former leader @Silverglitter17