Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Is this a op power? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33044)

stag December 7th, 2020 06:44 PM

Is this a op power?

So when I can I'm getting a power card for Charrded boi. Power: When he's sad or angry he lights on fire but it only last for as long as he's anger or upset.

It has an upside but a down side so its a usible power since I've been thinking about it for a bit.

Dovey December 7th, 2020 07:50 PM

Re: Is this a op power?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIller Cougar (Post 867748)
So when I can I'm getting a power card for Charrded boi. Power: When he's sad or angry he lights on fire but it only last for as long as he's anger or upset.

It has an upside but a down side so its a usible power since I've been thinking about it for a bit.

OP.
That would make him really burn things down and burn cats

marshy December 7th, 2020 08:22 PM

Yep, that’s op!
Setting things on fire at all would be op

BEAR. December 7th, 2020 09:14 PM

I think it's dependent on the power itself.

You said he lights on fire, but how does it affect the environment or cats around him? Can the fire spread, does it burn others around him or is it only if he is physically touched by them? Can he control where the flames are?

Is there a cooldown beyond his emotions? Charredpaw has frequently gone into states of being angry or sad - he has a lot of moments where he lashes out. Will the power only appear at the peak of his outbursts?

Jade13 December 7th, 2020 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILL. (Post 867872)

You said he lights on fire, but how does it affect the environment or cats around him? Can the fire spread, does it burn others around him or is it only if he is physically touched by them? Can he control where the flames are?

Is there a cooldown beyond his emotions? Charredpaw has frequently gone into states of being angry or sad - he has a lot of moments where he lashes out. Will the power only appear at the peak of his outbursts?

thats a really good point

stag December 8th, 2020 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILL. (Post 867872)

Is there a cooldown beyond his emotions? Yes,its cooldown is about a week or 2.
Charredpaw has frequently gone into states of being angry or sad - he has a lot of moments where he lashes out. Will the power only appear at the peak of his outbursts? Yes only at the peak.

You said he lights on fire, but how does it affect the environment or cats around him? Can the fire spread, does it burn others around him or is it only if he is physically touched by them? No they will only be on his body. Can he control where the flames are? Yes as they will only appear on his body,burning on contact with his foes but until they are touched.

Jessica1917 December 8th, 2020 08:34 AM

Ok, so it's pretty much looking intimidating and being scorching hot when touched. I think that wouldn't be op, but if he was able to like make a fire lasso and be the cause of the semi-annual run-away-from-the-fire-in-Thunderclan-Territory-Event, then that would be op.

stag December 8th, 2020 10:46 AM

bump because i need more answers

stag December 8th, 2020 11:23 AM

weeeeee

Dovey December 8th, 2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIller Cougar (Post 868267)
weeeeee

you got your reply from BILL.???