Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Ivy's mate and kits burn (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33326)

ChillCat December 14th, 2020 08:37 AM

Ivy's mate and kits burn

Ivy is an ex-shc cat who left to explore. She lives as a kittypet now (This plot is in the past) but before, she was a loner. She needs a mate and kits.

Ivy meets [Mate] They get along well, and have kits. They have 3. one of them is Silentkit who's loner name was Robin. [Kit 1] and [Kit 2] are normal, and Robin is healthy, if a little odd. The little family is healthy in their part of the woods, until a massive forest fire hits. Ivy makes it out, and so does Robin, but [Mate] and [kit 2] don't.(kit 2 can still live i'll let u choose) Ivy goes back into the burnt woods and finds the bodies, and [Kit 1] still living. Robin is nowhere to be found (she escapes a different direction and joins shc)

Ivy takes her remaining family and goes to twolegplace, where she drops her kit(s) off at neighboring twoleg homes and makes her home as a kittypet. Her kit(s) grow up with Ivy, and they visit each other's gardens sometimes. They are somewhat happy.

As a warrior, Silentkit finds out about her family and tries to find them. She finds Ivy and sibling(s) and after Ivy's explanation of what happened, yells at Ivy for not trying hard enough to find her. Ivy is furious that Silentkit joined Shadowclan, because she didn't want her kits to be a part of that life, and says there was a reason she left. Ivy and sibling(s) try to convince her to stay with them, but Silentkit says she chose her life and leaves. Before she leaves, she asks Ivy the cause of the fire, and she says it was twolegs. Silentkit says she will get revenge and goes to burn down a twoleg house near the forest she was born in. Sibling(s) want to go with her. After that will be decided.

Needed PLEASE BE ACTIVE
Mate: OPEN
Ivy is pan, so the mate can be any gender. They can be an ex-clan cat or not. I don't want the romance part to take forever.

Kit 1: @Gizmo
Appearance: handsome silver fluffy kit, with greenish - yellow eyes. After fire, he is an ugly silver patchy cat, with patches of charred skin show, where fur will never grow back.
Personality: Before flames, happy, jumpy, playful, brave. After: Scared, jumpy, shy, angry.

Kit 2: @Christmassy Kipo
Ash(kit), Dark gray tabby she-cat Shy, small, weak, Joins Windclan, silentkit doesn't know about her

Kit 3: CLOSED SHE IS MY CHARACTER
Robin. She runs from the fire, and joins Shadowclan. Black with grey patches and blue eyes.

Form:
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Live or die(for kit 2)
Mention me: @ChillCat

LostInTheOrchids December 14th, 2020 08:39 AM

Re: Ivy's mate and kits burn

Name: Ash(kit)
Role: kit 2
Appearance: Dark gray tabby she-cat
Personality: Shy, small, weak
Live or die(for kit 2): Die sorry
Other: She's gonna join a clan, but die in the clan,

Mia December 14th, 2020 08:48 AM

Name: Robin/Silentkit
Role: Kit 3
Appearance: Black with gray patches and blue eyes
Personality: Nice, brave, smart, gets really mad when cats hurt her or leave her.

ChillCat December 14th, 2020 09:38 AM

@Mia Silentkit is mine? You can't rp her she's my character sorry
@Christmassy Kipo only silentkit is supposed to join a clan and if kit 2 dies how are they supposed to join a clan

LostInTheOrchids December 14th, 2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillCat (Post 873907)
@Mia Silentkit is mine? You can't rp her she's my character sorry
@Christmassy Kipo only silentkit is supposed to join a clan and if kit 2 dies how are they supposed to join a clan

She Joins the Clan. and Dies there

ChillCat December 14th, 2020 09:45 AM

What clan, it wouldn't be what i have planned if silentkit knows about her sibling @Christmassy Kipo

LostInTheOrchids December 14th, 2020 09:46 AM

Hm, Shadow, or Wind, you pick
@ChillCat

LeoTheWolf December 14th, 2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillCat (Post 873812)
Ivy is an ex-shc cat who left to explore. She lives as a kittypet now (This plot is in the past) but before, she was a loner. She needs a mate and kits.

Ivy meets [Mate] They get along well, and have kits. They have 3. one of them is Silentkit who's loner name was Robin. [Kit 1] and [Kit 2] are normal, and Robin is healthy, if a little odd. The little family is healthy in their part of the woods, until a massive forest fire hits. Ivy makes it out, and so does Robin, but [Mate] and [kit 2] don't.(kit 2 can still live i'll let u choose) Ivy goes back into the burnt woods and finds the bodies, and [Kit 1] still living. Robin is nowhere to be found (she escapes a different direction and joins shc)

Ivy takes her remaining family and goes to twolegplace, where she drops her kit(s) off at neighboring twoleg homes and makes her home as a kittypet. Her kit(s) grow up with Ivy, and they visit each other's gardens sometimes. They are somewhat happy.

As a warrior, Silentkit finds out about her family and tries to find them. She finds Ivy and sibling(s) and after Ivy's explanation of what happened, yells at Ivy for not trying hard enough to find her. Ivy is furious that Silentkit joined Shadowclan, because she didn't want her kits to be a part of that life, and says there was a reason she left. Ivy and sibling(s) try to convince her to stay with them, but Silentkit says she chose her life and leaves. Before she leaves, she asks Ivy the cause of the fire, and she says it was twolegs. Silentkit says she will get revenge and goes to burn down a twoleg house near the forest she was born in. Sibling(s) want to go with her. After that will be decided.

Needed PLEASE BE ACTIVE
Mate: OPEN
Ivy is pan, so the mate can be any gender. They can be an ex-clan cat or not. I don't want the romance part to take forever.

Kit 1: OPEN
They live. Any gender. They can't have a warrior name, as Ivy wanted to leave that part of her life behind. They need to look like Ivy or [Mate.] Ivy is a black tuxedo with green eyes.

Kit 2: OPEN
They can live or die. Any gender. No warrior name. They need to look like Ivy or [Mate.]

Kit 3: CLOSED SHE IS MY CHARACTER
Robin. She runs from the fire, and joins Shadowclan. Black with grey patches and blue eyes.

Form:
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Live or die(for kit 2)

Form:
Name:Raven
Role:Mate (Female)
Appearance:Black and white she-cat with yellow eyes
Personality:Protects her friends/mate (If she gets accepted) and will die before her friends and or mate gets hurt
Live or die(for kit 2):Live

ChillCat December 14th, 2020 09:49 AM

@Christmassy Kipo
Wind would make more sense if thats cool

Mia December 14th, 2020 09:50 AM

@ChillCat
Sorry, I didn't know