Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   [TC] Remorakit's Finder [Take Two!] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3356)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 20th, 2017 08:57 AM

[TC] Remorakit's Finder [Take Two!]

||Intro||
Heyyy! So, as some of you may know, Remorakit is the next ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice! I made something like this before for family--Now I need some external roles to build on their backstory.

||Key||
Needed||Wanted||Would be nice

||Roles||
Bullies [1-3] ~ They should bully Remorakit for not having a "proper" gender and/or for being weak. Once they become medicine cat apprentice, these cats can either try to suck up to them or bully them for being soft and/or weak.

Best friend who dumps them
[1] ~ This cat would be their best friend, but leave Remora out of jealousy when Zerosight makes them their apprentice.*We may not have time to roleplay them as friends

Close friend who stays [1] ~ This will be a cat who remains friends with them during their apprenticeship || @Empress Of Evil's Stormpaw

Other friends [1-8] ~ I would like some of these to be aquired before he becomes an apprentice and some after.

(One sided) crush
[1]~ This would be a cat with a one-sided crush on Remora. Remora, not being sensitive enough to realise that the cat likes them, would consider the cat a friend and frequently rejecting them without meaning to, resulting in the gaining of an enemy

Enemies/Rivals [1-8] ~ Self-explainatory

Other roles [Unlimited] ~ Self-explainatory

||Form||

||Without Character Site||
Name::
Clan:: ThunderClan
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*||
Personality::
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional||
Other/Questions::
Roleplay sample::

||With Character Site||
Name/Link::
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*||
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional||
Other/Questions::
Roleplay sample::

Edit: You do not need to insert a roleplay sample if you've RPed wth me before in the main roleplay, just tell me where we RPed so I remember. *This is not first come first serve*
Thank you for your time!
Please, @mention me when you reply, but do not quote this post, it makes a mess.
*I preffer to roleplay out roles

Starfall January 20th, 2017 09:18 AM

Re: [TC] Remorakit's Finder [Take Two!]

Name: Daypaw {My Bab}
Clan: Thunderclan
Role:--
Plot Ideas: none at the moment ;w;
Other/Questions: hm...nope
RP Sample: I'll put that once I'm off the I pad

Name: Juniperkit
Plot Ideas: ;w;
Other/Questions: noop
Rp Sample: will post once off I pad

Ludicrous Lunacy January 20th, 2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 139100)
Name: Daypaw {My Bab}
Plot Ideas: none at the moment ;w;
Other/Questions: hm...nope
RP Sample: I'll put that once I'm off the I pad

Name: Juniperkit
Plot Ideas: ;w;
Other/Questions: noop
Rp Sample: will post once off I pad

Both accepted, we could rp them sometime soon =)

Zero January 20th, 2017 09:33 AM

Name/Link:: Surgestorm
Clan:: WindClan
Role:: Other friend
Plot Ideas:: I'm gonna try to plan a half-moon trip with the other medicine cats and apprentices, so they'll probably meet him then. He's really close to Zero. :)
Roleplay sample:: Surgestorm set out into the territory at a brisk walk, which was different than his usual jog, figuring Featherpaw would keep up better with him that way. The medicine cat was determined to find some kind of herbs underneath this snow today, so he had asked an apprentice along to help him dig and gather. And who better to ask than one of his favorite cats? The tom slowed to a stop to make sure his friend was keeping up, fluffing his black fur out against the slight beeze. "Chilly today, isn't it?" He remarked, squinting against the brightness of the snow. The medicine cat dug into the snow beneath him until he reached frozen ground, his paws working furiously to shovel the cold snow. Unfortunately, all that was there was frozen grass. (length usually depends on how I'm feeling/on the other rper's post)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 20th, 2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero to Hero (Post 139115)
Name/Link:: Surgestorm
Clan:: WindClan
Role:: Other friend
Plot Ideas:: I'm gonna try to plan a half-moon trip with the other medicine cats and apprentices, so they'll probably meet him then. He's really close to Zero. :)
Roleplay sample:: Surgestorm set out into the territory at a brisk walk, which was different than his usual jog, figuring Featherpaw would keep up better with him that way. The medicine cat was determined to find some kind of herbs underneath this snow today, so he had asked an apprentice along to help him dig and gather. And who better to ask than one of his favorite cats? The tom slowed to a stop to make sure his friend was keeping up, fluffing his black fur out against the slight beeze. "Chilly today, isn't it?" He remarked, squinting against the brightness of the snow. The medicine cat dug into the snow beneath him until he reached frozen ground, his paws working furiously to shovel the cold snow. Unfortunately, all that was there was frozen grass. (length usually depends on how I'm feeling/on the other rper's post)

Accepted C=

FlashFanatic January 20th, 2017 09:38 AM

Name:: Orchidkit
Role:: So I was thinking that once she gets older, Orchidkit could grown a liking to Remora, as a friend. And then they would be good friends as full grown kitties.
Personality:: Orchidkit is vey bubbly and energetic. Maybe that's an understatement. She is very understanding, and is a great friend to have. She likes to joke around, but that will change later in life. She often gets bullied because she was a kittypet, but she is still proud.
Plot Ideas:: What if when they are older, Orchid gets badly hurt, and Remora goes to save her, but Orchid dies.
Other/Questions:: Ug so short
Roleplay sample:: I think you know, but I'll find one anyways.

The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Ludicrous Lunacy January 20th, 2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace (Post 139118)
Name:: Orchidkit
Role:: So I was thinking that once she gets older, Orchidkit could grown a liking to Remora, as a friend. And then they would be good friends as full grown kitties.
Personality:: Orchidkit is vey bubbly and energetic. Maybe that's an understatement. She is very understanding, and is a great friend to have. She likes to joke around, but that will change later in life. She often gets bullied because she was a kittypet, but she is still proud.
Plot Ideas:: What if when they are older, Orchid gets badly hurt, and Remora goes to save her, but Orchid dies.
Other/Questions:: Ug so short
Roleplay sample:: I think you know, but I'll find one anyways.

The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Accepted, that's a great plod idea.
Maybe they could try to heal Orchid but fail?

FlashFanatic January 20th, 2017 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 139122)

Accepted, that's a great plod idea.
Maybe they could try to heal Orchid but fail?

That's what I meant.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 20th, 2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace (Post 139123)
That's what I meant.

Right *facepaws* sorry.

FlashFanatic January 20th, 2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 139125)

Right *facepaws* sorry.

It's okay.
Currently making a form for WC deputy