Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   A curious rose meets a snobby princess [PRIVATE] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34155)

WinterMara January 7th, 2021 03:02 PM

A curious rose meets a snobby princess [PRIVATE]

Rosemary had hopped onto her fence after a long day of exploring "Well that was...a mess" Quite so, she was covered in several forms of grass and dirt, and her scent had a strong stench of the forest.

@Eve

Little Timmy January 7th, 2021 03:18 PM

Re: A curious rose meets a snobby princess [PRIVATE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 891274)
Rosemary had hopped onto her fence after a long day of exploring "Well that was...a mess" Quite so, she was covered in several forms of grass and dirt, and her scent had a strong stench of the forest.

@Eve

Lia was cleaning herself on her fluffy pink bed. She saw Rosemary go onto the fence, she was covered in yucky forest stuff, She stunk! Lia stared at Rosemary for a bit until she went over to her fence and jumped on it to, getting the other cats attention. ”Did you go out exploring again in that horrible forest?!” she said, she sounded like she was being sarcastic, which she was but she also had a little bit of “worry” in her tone. ”You really stink! And you are dirty! I don’t wanna see a dirty cat near my yard!” she was annoyed, in what world would a cat have the right mind to go exploring again! In the forest! she’s so weird! she sighed.

WinterMara January 7th, 2021 03:34 PM

Rosemary gave her a glance, she wasn't very fond of Lia considering how she acted most of the time. "Yes, I was? what's so wrong with that?" She sighed, she didn't want to cause a fight, or really any further discussion "Besides, I could be...in your yard? Isn't that worse?"

Little Timmy January 7th, 2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 891311)
Rosemary gave her a glance, she wasn't very fond of Lia considering how she acted most of the time. "Yes, I was? what's so wrong with that?" She sighed, she didn't want to cause a fight, or really any further discussion "Besides, I could be...in your yard? Isn't that worse?"

She looked at Rosemary, shocked. Of course she was being over dramatic. ”A dirty cat? In my yard?!” she rolled over of the fence, she fell perfectly on her bed. She had her hand on her forehead, she was such a drama queen “Oh! That would be miserable!” she stared at Rosemary from where she was laying, ”If you come in my yard! I’d certainly die! Even if you weren’t smelly!” she let out a faint hiss while saying that. ”Make sure to clean yourself!” she said as she got of her bed and went over to her food bowl. Princesses twoleg owners had just put the most high quality cat food in there. She took a few bites. Then drank her water.

WinterMara January 7th, 2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eve (Post 891447)
She looked at Rosemary, shocked. Of course she was being over dramatic. ”A dirty cat? In my yard?!” she rolled over of the fence, she fell perfectly on her bed. She had her hand on her forehead, she was such a drama queen “Oh! That would be miserable!” she stared at Rosemary from where she was laying, ”If you come in my yard! I’d certainly die! Even if you weren’t smelly!” she let out a faint hiss while saying that. ”Make sure to clean yourself!” she said as she got of her bed and went over to her food bowl. Princesses twoleg owners had just put the most high quality cat food in there. She took a few bites. Then drank her water.

Smelly? That sure sounded like a thing a kit would say, or just an immature cat. "I'm sure you wouldn't, uh, die if I came over to your yard" She responded calmfully "B-besides I'm not that messy, it was just a walk in the forest!" She mewed shyfully, but tried to sound confident to make a point.

Little Timmy January 7th, 2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 891459)
Smelly? That sure sounded like a thing a kit would say, or just an immature cat. "I'm sure you wouldn't, uh, die if I came over to your yard" She responded calmfully "B-besides I'm not that messy, it was just a walk in the forest!" She mewed shyfully, but tried to sound confident to make a point.

The full white cat looked back to Rosemary, Just a walk in the forest huh?
She sighed then walked over to her bed, then jumped back on the fence she walked close into poor Rosemary’s face, ”The forest is yucky, scary, and dark! Your owners probably worry about you every second of the day! Or... their disappointed in you.” she shrugged her shoulders. ”And yes I would die! I can’t bear any bad smell! I can barely even breathe without gagging right now!” The bratty she-cat looked like she was about to die.

WinterMara January 7th, 2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eve (Post 891474)
The full white cat looked back to Rosemary, Just a walk in the forest huh?
She sighed then walked over to her bed, then jumped back on the fence she walked close into poor Rosemary’s face, ”The forest is yucky, scary, and dark! Your owners probably worry about you every second of the day! Or... their disappointed in you.” she shrugged her shoulders. ”And yes I would die! I can’t bear any bad smell! I can barely even breathe without gagging right now!” The bratty she-cat looked like she was about to die.

"Oh well, they don't really notice that much, as long as I come before dark I'm sure they're fine!" She walked a bit away from the white shecat, feeling a little, surprised by Lia "and if you can't b-bear my stench, then why are you s-so close to me right now?"

Little Timmy January 7th, 2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 891485)
"Oh well, they don't really notice that much, as long as I come before dark I'm sure they're fine!" She walked a bit away from the white shecat, feeling a little, surprised by Lia "and if you can't b-bear my stench, then why are you s-so close to me right now?"

She was right, why was I so close to her? Ew!
”Well.. I had to knock some sense into you!”
She sighed, that little Rosemary is trying to act all cool!
Lia’s ears twitched when she heard her owners open the expensive sliding door. She heard her owner yell ”Princesss!”
She looked back at her owner then back at Rosemary,
”Ta-ta!” she said as she jumped of the fence and went into the twoleg nest. Her tail was pointing up as if she was trying to show that she was better than everything.

WinterMara January 7th, 2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eve (Post 891511)
She was right, why was I so close to her? Ew!
”Well.. I had to knock some sense into you!”
She sighed, that little Rosemary is trying to act all cool!
Lia’s ears twitched when she heard her owners open the expensive sliding door. She heard her owner yell ”Princesss!”
She looked back at her owner then back at Rosemary,
”Ta-ta!” she said as she jumped of the fence and went into the twoleg nest. Her tail was pointing up as if she was trying to show that she was better than everything.

Rosemary just looked off to the side, somewhat angry, but also relieved that cat was out of her face. What was Lia thinking? Just getting all up in Rosemary's face like that! Did she have no respect? "Uh, cool I guess?" She mewed quietly, she didn't find it cool, but she'd rather not fuel the fire that was this snowy white shecat.

Little Timmy January 8th, 2021 01:45 PM

Poof time skip (kinda)
Princess awoke from the sound of the sliding door opening, time for breakfast! She knew she would have a delicious breakfast, better than Rosemary’s food for sure! She got out of her bed and walked gracefully out the door, she went into the fluffy green grass and over to her food bowl, delicious wet food was waiting there. She ate it all down and went over to her pink bed. She saw her owners close the sliding door, finally the yard to myself! she enjoyed the quietness, she especially enjoyed it when Rosemary wasn’t around. She knew that Rose was gonna come out and go straight into the forest so she just sat there to catch her

@WinterRabbit5350