Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dugs Territory(open (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347)

Wolvesregion October 8th, 2016 08:01 PM

Dugs Territory(open

:laughing:this rp can only have cats and dogs. these dogsand. ats livein therouge and loner terrritory so dont say i havw to switch to other rps.. thankyou:laughing:Dug waved his large tail,he sniffed the ground a vest that was blue and said K9 Police dog was covering the scars on his back. he was one of the most feared dogs but he was still very kind. The large K9 sat down and yawned he hadn't slept in days maybe just a nap..... he thought to himself no I can't I have animals to protect he thought standing up . he new he was in a place with mostly cats but helookedat the nearby beach where most of the cat population was. he knew of the clans and the rouges and loners. But he also knew of the dangers of other animals back to work. he thought standing up

Wolvesregion October 9th, 2016 05:44 AM

Re: Dugs Territory(open

bump

Bram246 October 9th, 2016 08:28 AM

Jungle walked along the beach. Her tortishell fur shining. She was happy today for some reason.

Wolvesregion October 9th, 2016 04:38 PM

Dug looked over to the beach spotting the cat he started a patrol with some other K9 police dogs around the beach they walked

FOXXRR October 9th, 2016 04:44 PM

(This is going to end bad isn't it)
A silver dog was running around, his saliva dripping everywhere and foam at the edges of his mouth. There was no hope left for him... he saw some dogs and ran towards it full speed, occasionally collapsing

Wolvesregion October 9th, 2016 04:48 PM

Dug spotted the dog. His eyes widened a bit,he looked at hhe dog next to him " Go get rose,NOW." He ordered and the dog came back with a female that had a grey pelt and she ran up to the injured dog looking worried

Bram246 October 9th, 2016 04:50 PM

Jungle stopped as she say a cat with dogs. She lashed her and approach hoping they were friendly.

Wolvesregion October 9th, 2016 04:53 PM

On of the dogs wearing a K9 Vest approached her. "Hello." He said wagging his tail

FOXXRR October 9th, 2016 04:53 PM

What the other dogs did not know is that the injured dog had a horrible disease. Leaping at one of the dogs, he tried to bite and tear into them but missed
(I am a horrible person)

Wolvesregion October 9th, 2016 04:57 PM

" dog is sick. disease I don't know if I can clear it up." Said rose A large male came up to the diseased dog being careful" It is unclear,but somewhere near. a bug hides In the ear." He said sniffing the silver dog then backing up his name was Dodge he spoke in riddles d rhymes