Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Cloudkit Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35206)

Cloudkit14 February 1st, 2021 06:27 PM

Cloudkit Finder

So I just restarted (in a way), and booted out all my old OC's, making way for my newest, Cloudkit. He will be my main, as he is a very special cat. Cloudkit can dream the future, (to a certain extent, @BILL., I'll PM you), and he knows it, but is currently hiding it. He's currently a 2 moon old Shadowclan tomkit who needs parents & littermates. Heres a bit about him:
Name: Cloudkit
Clan: Shadow
Looks: Small fluffy black kit with a white, cloud-like patch on his side and hetero blue-hazel eyes.
Personality: Shy, uncertain, calm, weird, awkward, a bit off, unstable, unsure of himself. Knows about power but hides it for a while.
Sexuality: Asexual
Mentor/Apprentice: Future Mentor: Fallenheart (bmkmb)
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Kin:
--Parents: Open. Mother must be calm and love him, also must be biological. Father must be mothers mate and biological, personality can be anything
--Siblings: Open for littermates
Friends: Smokepaw (Fierceclaw), Frostkit (MooingPanda), blackkit (~Echo), Open
Bullies: Open to bully him about his ‘power’ that they don’t believe exists.
Future Names: Cloudpaw, Cloudsight/dream
Other: Has the power to dream the future
//
From that you can see his needs, now here's the form:
Name:
Role:
Clan:
What they think of Cloudkit?:
How will they react when he explains his power?:
Mention me!: @Cloudkit14

MooingPanda February 1st, 2021 06:51 PM

Re: Cloudkit Finder

Name: Nightkit
Role: friend
Clan: ShC
How will they react when he explains his power?: disbelieving, until Cloudkit proves it and then he will pretty interested

~Fierce~ February 1st, 2021 06:53 PM

Name: Smokepaw
Role: Friend
What they think of Cloudkit?: They think of him like a fun cat to hang out with since Smokepaw likes hanging out in the nursery and playing with kits.
How will they react when he explains his power?: Smokepaw would be surprised at first but then he will see him no different.

Cloudkit14 February 2nd, 2021 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 913778)
Name: Nightkit
How will they react when he explains his power?: disbelieving, until Cloudkit proves it and then he will pretty interested

Please fill out every category!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fierceclaw (Post 913780)
Name: Smokepaw
Role: Friend
What they think of Cloudkit?: They think of him like a fun cat to hang out with since Smokepaw likes hanging out in the nursery and playing with kits.
How will they react when he explains his power?: Smokepaw would be surprised at first but then he will see him no different.

Sure!

Cloudkit14 February 2nd, 2021 07:35 AM

bump

MooingPanda February 2nd, 2021 05:57 PM

(lol, gave you the wrong cat!)
Name: Frostkit
What they think of Cloudkit?: he thinks that Cloudkit is a little wierd sometimes, but doesn't care as long as they have fun
How will they react when he explains his power?: Frostkit would be amazed and think it's the coolest thing ever, constantly badgering him about what will happen

Cloudkit14 February 3rd, 2021 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 914633)
(lol, gave you the wrong cat!)
Name: Frostkit
What they think of Cloudkit?: he thinks that Cloudkit is a little wierd sometimes, but doesn't care as long as they have fun
How will they react when he explains his power?: Frostkit would be amazed and think it's the coolest thing ever, constantly badgering him about what will happen

Lol, accepted

nocturnal February 3rd, 2021 07:27 AM

Name: Fallenheart
Role: friend, future mentor
What they think of Cloudkit?: never met, so no opinions yet—Fallen adores kits, so they would likely start off well
How will they react when he explains his power?: skeptical but supportive; if Cloud continues to insist that he has them, Fallen's belief in it will grow

Cloudkit14 February 3rd, 2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmkmb (Post 914997)
Name: Fallenheart
Role: friend, future mentor
What they think of Cloudkit?: never met, so no opinions yet—Fallen adores kits, so they would likely start off well
How will they react when he explains his power?: skeptical but supportive; if Cloud continues to insist that he has them, Fallen's belief in it will grow

accepted for both!

~Echo~ February 3rd, 2021 11:40 AM

Name: blackkit
Clan: Shc
What they think of Cloudkit?: She dont know him, but once she does shell ask to pllay and is a loyal friend for life!
How will they react when he explains his power?: she will be astonished and ask some questions. If he says not to tell, she wont.