Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   GREAT STARCLAN, RAVENPAW?! [PRIVATE] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35554)

Willowfern February 11th, 2021 06:22 PM

GREAT STARCLAN, RAVENPAW?! [PRIVATE]

@Phoenix Fall

Fishspeckle

It had been a long day, Fishspeckle was so tired he could fall asleep on his paws!
Curling into his nest, his tail over his nose, he was prepared to be whisked into dreamland, but when he opened his eyes, he saw familiar terrain, though it was a bit starry.
“Hello?” He meowed, standing up, “Is this... Starclan?”

popsicle dream February 11th, 2021 06:37 PM

Re: GREAT STARCLAN, RAVENPAW?! [PRIVATE]

(The title's awesome!!)

Another day of StarClan! Wait, did the day ever end there? Ravenpaw didn't know. But StarClan was okay! She made friends! But she still did miss home and miss sand. And her friends. But she still trotted along happily. What else was she supposed to do? Guide a cat in their dreams?

The molly heard a familiar voice. It was so sudden! A face flashed in her mind, and she broke out into a run. "FISHSPECKLEEEEEE!" She hadn't seen him in forever! Not since the badger! The badger she tried to give sand! And Fishyspeck was here!! Why was Fishyspeck here? Fishyspeck was here! @Willowfern

Willowfern February 11th, 2021 07:10 PM

@Phoenix Fall

Fishspeckle

At the sight of the small molly pelting toward him, Fishspeckle’s eyes grew wide,
“R-Ravenpaw?!” He meowed, “Is it... is it really you?”
Fishspeckle raced over to her and met her midway,
“I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you...” His meowed was soft and sad, “I feel so... guilty.”

popsicle dream February 12th, 2021 08:14 AM

Ravenpaw ran as fast as her little starry legs could take her, until she almost ran straight into Fishyspeck when he ran towards her. "Yep! Are you really Fishspeckle?" She didn't know why Fishyspeck asked if it was really her, because it was obviously her! "Why?" What was Fishyspeck talking about? Not being able to save her? She was dead! How would he save her? "Are you here to take me home to sand?" @Willowfern

Willowfern February 12th, 2021 03:36 PM

@Phoenix Fall

Fishspeckle

Embracing the starry she-cat, Fishspeckle sighed,
“I wish I could, Ravenpaw,” Tears sparkled in his eyes, “I really wish I could... That badger came out of no where, I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you from it...”

popsicle dream February 12th, 2021 03:54 PM

Ravenpaw looked at her friend. "You can't take me home?" That was upsetting. She missed seeing Fishspeckle! All her other friends, too! "It's okay, Fishspeckle! The badger just needed sand!" She didn't want to ask him to give the badger sand for her, because she didn't want him to end up away from home like her! @Willowfern

Willowfern February 12th, 2021 04:31 PM

@Phoenix Fall

Fishspeckle

“Perhaps... perhaps it did,” Fishspeckle meowed, trying to humor the dead she-cat, “H-have you made any friends in StarClan...?”

popsicle dream February 12th, 2021 06:34 PM

"Yeah! I think that's all it needed!" Ravenpaw mewed with a smile. She was so happy Fishspeckle was there! "Yep! I met Runningpaw! He's really nice!" @Willowfern

Willowfern February 13th, 2021 09:27 AM

@Phoenix Fall

Fishspeckle

Runningpaw... the name didn’t ring a bell, but Fishspeckle was glad that Ravenpaw had found a friend in StarClan.
“That’s good,” Fishspeckle meowed half to himself, “I’m glad you’re finding friends.”
He looked around him, “So... what’s it like in StarClan?”

popsicle dream February 13th, 2021 09:40 AM

Ravenpaw's smile got wider. "It's kinda boring sometimes, but there's beaches and sand and forests and sand and cliffs and sand and hills and sand and grass and sand and sand and sand!" @Willowfern