Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Taking cats to shelter(open to tc during the battle) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35782)

Madelaine February 18th, 2021 06:44 PM

Taking cats to shelter(open to tc during the battle)

Blazingflower took the cats who were unable to fight t the outskirts. The elder looked at everyone. They would need to make this place as comfortable as possible. The elder looked around. "We need cats to help bring moss for the queens and some hunting. There are a few dens for shelter!", called Blazingflower. She may be old, but she would help cats with the hunting.

(Cats who get injured and can no longer fight are welcome to come here. Elders, queens, kits, and non battle trained apprentices come here.)

Madelaine February 18th, 2021 06:51 PM

Re: Taking cats to shelter(open to tc during the battle)

Tornpaw had followed behind the apprentice as he had no battle training. The young tom wanted to help in any way he could. He barely knew how to hunt, so maybe bedding would be the way to go. "I'll help with bedding!", called Tornpaw.

Fizzlepaw followed behind everyone. he looked at all the cats. He could help hunt. He knew how to hunt and he wanted to be useful.

poppy February 18th, 2021 07:14 PM

@Angelique
Honeystorm hurried her kits into a den, looking around warily.

WinterMara February 18th, 2021 07:16 PM

Softkit was scared...why was all of this scary stuff happening, what was with all the mean creatures at the camp [She doesn't know what Coyotes are] and cats lately?

|| @-Skyfall- @feather lily @Fern if you wanna interaction with her, they are family after all ||

||Open to others as well! ||

poppy February 18th, 2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 926439)
Softkit was scared...why was all of this scary stuff happening, what was with all the mean creatures at the camp [She doesn't know what Coyotes are] and cats lately?

|| @-Skyfall- @feather lily @Fern if you wanna interaction with her, they are family after all ||

||Open to others as well! ||

Milkkit looked around, then his eyes landed on his sister. ¨It´s okay! It will be an adventure!¨

*-*Magic....*-* :D February 18th, 2021 07:19 PM

Mosskit tumbled over to where they were talking. “Can I help? I may be young but I can still do something!” she said.

_______

@Angelique

~join FishClan!~

~Fierce~ February 18th, 2021 07:24 PM

~Bluekit~
Bluekit stayed close to Fizzlepaw. He was his only friend that he could see. "Fizzlepaw, what's going on?" He mewed.
:heartbounce: @Angelique :heartbounce:

Jade13 February 18th, 2021 07:26 PM

@Angelique

Aspenkit ran up h-help! C-can I-I-I-... he paused getting frustrated I h-help? he said looking up pleadingly. He was young and had just figured out how to talk even though he was way later than his siblings but he didn’t care he was just as strong
@WinterRabbit5350 ( just now saw your post maybe you can react to this? This would be there first time seeing aspenkit talk)

WinterMara February 18th, 2021 07:26 PM

It didn't seem like one at first but, maybe it could be. "Y-yeah, maybe it will be an adventure!" She said, still scared but, did actually see an optimistic side to the situation.

|| @-Skyfall- ||

poppy February 18th, 2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 926452)
It didn't seem like one at first but, maybe it could be. "Y-yeah, maybe it will be an adventure!" She said, still scared but, did actually see an optimistic side to the situation.

|| @-Skyfall- ||

He smiled at her, hiding his worry.