Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   ' ' I'm...Alive?... ' ' (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38591)

The Flying Pizza May 3rd, 2021 02:37 AM

' ' I'm...Alive?... ' '

|Mind you that only 1 or 2 people can find her. Swiftskip died to the coyote battle but now has been sent back, I guess. She can be confused and in shock before trying to find her way home to ThunderClan Two cats found already|

|Swiftskip|

As the sun started to set, movement etched from a body. A she-cat, to exact. Swiftskip gasped as air filled her lungs and her chest moved rapidly. She opened her blue eyes and stared at her surrounds. I'm...Alive?.. she thought, scrambling to her paws. Her ears twitched as the breeze pushed against her. She shivered at the breeze slightly as she looked up at the now visible stars. Thank you, StarClan... she thought, as she padded back to where she had died and stared at the barely visible dried blood.

"I'm alive!" she yowled, happily. She tested her legs before starting to run around, joy in her eyes. "But...I'm lost.." she mumbled to herself. I will find my Clan again soon.. she thought as she pushed away any doubt from her mind.

The Flying Pizza May 4th, 2021 07:39 AM

Re: ' ' I'm...Alive?... ' '

Bump

JackHunt_17 May 4th, 2021 07:44 AM

Thrush was padded through new lands. The young loner had left his family in Fishers Point to live by himself in search for someone to live with. Then he caught the scent of a cat. She smelled injured, and of dogs, no, coyoties. Thrush ran over to her. "Hey, are you alright?" The 8 moon old large gray tom asked. @The Flying Pizza

iliri May 4th, 2021 07:45 AM

Her body shook, her breathing heavy. Buckstar was dead..Lionstorm killed him..Her brain was scattered as she ran far, her paws already almost about to give up underneath her. The small molly's ears rang, as well as her blood boiling deep within her veins. She hated what was happening..Buckstar dead..her clan getting mauled by coyotes..what could be worse? @The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza May 4th, 2021 07:50 AM

@Bramblefire01

Swiftskip looked up in shock and unsheathed her claws. When she saw it was only an loner, she relaxed. "I'm fine, thank you." she responded, gruffly. Her blue eyes scanned the tom in front of her.

----------------- @Star Dashie

Swiftskip gazed at the area she had died in. She hated the thought of her death and stumbled along. She was hungry, thirsty. Her heart pounded in her chest as she finally felt her legs give up on her. She fell, cursing loudly.

JackHunt_17 May 4th, 2021 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 989888)
@Bramblefire01

Swiftskip looked up in shock and unsheathed her claws. When she saw it was only an loner, she relaxed. "I'm fine, thank you." she responded, gruffly. Her blue eyes scanned the tom in front of her.

----------------- @Star Dashie

Swiftskip gazed at the area she had died in. She hated the thought of her death and stumbled along. She was hungry, thirsty. Her heart pounded in her chest as she finally felt her legs give up on her. She fell, cursing loudly.

(Thrush act's young and he's very bouncy & bright)
"You sure? You look like you just died!" Thrush mewed, not litterly meaning it, but the state she wa in, fur ruffled, legs shaky, she could've been dead on her feet. "Do you want any prey or anything...?" He asked, just trying to be kind.

The Flying Pizza May 4th, 2021 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 (Post 989904)

(Thrush act's young and he's very bouncy & bright)
"You sure? You look like you just died!" Thrush mewed, not litterly meaning it, but the state she wa in, fur ruffled, legs shaky, she could've been dead on her feet. "Do you want any prey or anything...?" He asked, just trying to be kind.

Swiftskip was just about to refuse, when her stomach let out an annoying gurgle. "Yes.." she finally admitted.

JackHunt_17 May 4th, 2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 989911)
Swiftskip was just about to refuse, when her stomach let out an annoying gurgle. "Yes.." she finally admitted.

Thrush nodded. "Do you eat fish?" He asked. "Or land prey?"

The Flying Pizza May 4th, 2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 (Post 989916)
Thrush nodded. "Do you eat fish?" He asked. "Or land prey?"

She gestured to the trees. "Land prey.." she gave him an 'ewww' expression when he mentione fish.
(Fish haters XD)

iliri May 4th, 2021 08:10 AM

The little molly looked up, noticing a body fall. Immediately, her heart started to race as she dashed over towards it. Swiftskip?! She thought she was dead?! Tawnypaw shook her head, immediately looking around. It was NOT safe out here to be alone. "S..Swiftskip??.." @The Flying Pizza