Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Starstone [P] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38885)

starry May 7th, 2021 06:25 AM

Starstone [P]

- The Starstone -

This is the Starstone, the gathering place for Medicine cats and the place that leader's visit to recieve their 9 lives or share tounges with StarClan.

FernClan
Leader: Fernstar [ @Peril ]
Medicine Cats: Foxshadow [ @leopardstrike4 ] and Flameheart [ @Stormpoppy ]
Medicine Cat Apprentices: Heatherpaw [ @~Fierceclaw~ ] and Ashpaw [ @Kai ]

WillowClan
Leader: Blossomstar [ @Stormpoppy ]
Medicine Cat: Adderwasp [ @The Flying Pizza ]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Graypaw [ @~Fierceclaw~ ]

~Fierce~ May 7th, 2021 09:04 AM

Re: Starstone [P]

Graypaw is the med cat app for Willowclan, roleplayed by me. @Stormpoppy

starry May 7th, 2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ (Post 993510)
Graypaw is the med cat app for Willowclan, roleplayed by me. @Stormpoppy

[My bad, sorry! I was looking at Blossomstar's finder, where it said Heatherpaw.]

~Fierce~ May 7th, 2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormpoppy (Post 993606)

[My bad, sorry! I was looking at Blossomstar's finder, where it said Heatherpaw.]

Oh, then I told you wrong, I meant Graypaw be her adopted daughter. I got confused with my other med cat app in Fernclan.

Peril May 10th, 2021 07:26 AM

[Medicine cat meeting will begin today! Kai, this will be after Ashpaw's ceremony, so use his new name Ashwhisper]

[ @~Fierceclaw~ @Stormpoppy @Kai @leopardstrike4 @The Flying Pizza @Kunaiskrill @CreativeWolf]

starry May 10th, 2021 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peril (Post 995562)
[Medicine cat meeting will begin today! Kai, this will be after Ashpaw's ceremony, so use his new name Ashwhisper]

[ @~Fierceclaw~ @Stormpoppy @Kai @leopardstrike4 @The Flying Pizza @Kunaiskrill @CreativeWolf]

[Okay]

CreativeWolf May 10th, 2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

[Okay!]

The Flying Pizza May 10th, 2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

(This takes place for you guys..but it’s like 8:30 PM rn and I need to sleep at one point. A few posts with Adder then I’m out lol)

stag May 10th, 2021 07:33 AM

Ashwhisper padded in,the scared tomcat sat down. He swiftly moved to left to make room for his sister and former mentors,Foxshadow and Flameheart. It was gonna be cramped more now he had moved into the medicine den full time last night due to his promotion to full medicine cat. Ashwhisper flicked his tail and wrapped it around his scared paws. His scared muzzle showed nothing,no emotions just a blank expression. Now we wait for the other clan. Would they like my new name? I hope so,It fits since I don't talk to anyone but Heatherpaw sort-a. I talk to the other medicine cats here tho. It was going to be strange with this role change. He wasn;t just gonna be told to go fetch Foxshadow and flameheart anymore,it any cat was injured it was his job. Hmmm Shall we begin? he mewed to the others as they came in.

{ @~Fierceclaw~ @Stormpoppy @leopardstrike4 @The Flying Pizza @Kunaiskrill @CreativeWolf }

The Flying Pizza May 10th, 2021 07:39 AM

( @~Fierceclaw~ @Stormpoppy @leopardstrike4 @Kunaiskrill @CreativeWolf )

|Adderwasp|

The medicine cat nodded. “Let us proceed.” his orange fur glinted slightly as he looked around half-blindly.