Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   A Lil newbie guide (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39378)

JackHunt_17 May 17th, 2021 05:17 PM

A Lil newbie guide

So I made this for a newbie who asked me how to navigate this forum, and I decided to make it a thread.
Its nothing special, just the basics and some tips.
//
Here are some useful links:
Go Here to apply a cat to any clan, to view your cats, view the allegiances, or to reach the clan resources
Please note that once you apply a cat to the allegiance you DO NOT need to wait for a High Rank to tell you you are accepted, or for your cat to show up on the allegiance. You're allowed to start to RP your cat right away and it will show up eventually. High Ranks will only contact you if there is an error with your submission, otherwise you're all good!
Go Here for special locations like the Starcave (Cats connection to Starclan), the gathering place (Seastones), the outskirts, twolegplace, borders, Starclan, & The Dark Forest,
Go Here for everything Thunderclan
Go Here for everything Shadowclan
Go Here, for everything Riverclan
And go Here for everything Windclan.
//
To request a roleplay, go Here, and hit the blue "New Thread" button, and create a post asking for people to RP with your cat/s. You can also request a family, friends, or a mentor/apprentice for your cat there as well.
//
To write biographies of your cat/s to let others know about them, you can write them Here.
//
When sending a reply to a Visitor Message (VM), someone sent you, the best way for them to be able to see your message the fastest is by hitting the "View Conversation" button and sending your reply there! Otherwise you are posting the message on your own profile, and the intended recipient doesn't get notified!
//
Shadowclan is the most stable clan right now. They only have 3 HR's but Dawnstar's chilling as leader w out a deputy. Windclan is probably second though their camp just went on fire... and a group of rogues attacked them, but Twilightstar is a strong leader and all 4 HR's are strong. Riverclan would be third, even though their leader doesn't have their 9 lives yet and they don't have an adult aged medicine cat. And then Thunderclan will come in last as their clan just turned upside down. They went from 3 steady HRs to 1, a leader without her 9 lives yet. With no deputy or medicine cats, or a 'star leader yet, they're a mess.
Last updated- May 28th, 2023

JackHunt_17 March 30th, 2022 12:54 PM

Re: A Lil newbie guide

Gonna give this a bump for anyone who needs it. :heartbounce:

JackHunt_17 November 30th, 2022 10:30 AM

Gonna give this a bump for anyone who needs it. :heartbounce:

ShadeCosmic December 1st, 2022 10:33 AM

Just wanted to stop by and say this is like a life saver to everyone new this even helped me

JackHunt_17 December 1st, 2022 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1320074)
Just wanted to stop by and say this is like a life saver to everyone new this even helped me

aw, yw! no one ever really told me it helped them so I'm glad it helped you!

JackHunt_17 December 6th, 2022 01:37 PM

just did some edits! hope they help!

bubble[error]. December 7th, 2022 12:40 PM

This will help a lot!

JackHunt_17 December 12th, 2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shatteredsoul (Post 1324857)
This will help a lot!

glad it does!

VERVAINSNOW April 19th, 2023 02:23 PM

Thanks for this! I'll be coming back here often.. lol.

JackHunt_17 May 5th, 2023 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vervainsnow (Post 1405743)
Thanks for this! I'll be coming back here often.. lol.

your welcome! :heartbounce: