Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ' ' Even Though I'm Meant To Hate You, I Care. ' '|F (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46286)

arrow. November 17th, 2021 09:57 PM

' ' Even Though I'm Meant To Hate You, I Care. ' '|F

You know the story of Romeo Juliet, yes? Then you may know the reason for this plot. (okay, so lately I've had Romeo and Juliet in my head for the last 24 hours and it's demanding I make something of the sort-). I decided that it's time for Mapleleaf should have some chances at least to feel love (And a bit of hate lol-). Okay, time to stop rambling and get on with the plot I had in mind.

So since Maple doesn't have anyone to talk to, I was thinking that [Cat] could talk to her. It so happens that [Cat] is the one cat she hates more than anything as [Cat's Family] despises her mainly for her brothers, Fallheart and Whitefur and her in general.. At some point, Maple gets annoyed and tries to tell [Cat] to scram and leave her alone (In a polite manner, of course-). A few interactions (after sneakin' around of course-) and soon Maple starts to tolerate the company, though she won't admit it. One day, [Cat] is seen crying alone about something some other cat has done to them and Maple spots them. They talk and Maple feels a pang of guilt and finally tells them how she feels about [Cat]. They become friends and soon enough, you guessed it, lovers.

Good grief I'm winded. Alright so the form is below. I don't care what Clam or even if it's a outsider xD-

Form W/Link

Character Name/Page:
Other Plot Ideas?:
Activity (How Active are you-):
Other/Questions:
Mention Me: @The Royal Pizza

Form W/O Link

Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other Plot Ideas?:
Activity (How Active are you-):
Other/Questions:
Mention Me: @The Royal Pizza

That's all!

arrow. November 17th, 2021 11:55 PM

Re: ' ' Even Though I'm Meant To Hate You, I Care. ' '|F

bump

flopsy November 18th, 2021 10:33 AM

Character Name: Petalstorm
Appearance: a white she-cat with brown tabby striped patches and green eyes
Personality: Petalstorm is a spunky she-cat who tends to keep her problems to herself because she is a new warrior being only 12 moons she strives to gain praise and attention. She sometimes doesn't know when to give up in certain aspects. Petal isn't afraid to stick up for her family and friends and dives headfirst into battle.
Other Plot Ideas?: I'll probably have some once my brain gets going we can also add more to the plot after the first one is finished.
Activity (How Active are you-): I'm on every day at random times in EST. I'm on constantly throughout the day and right before I go to bed.
Other/Questions: Nope
Mention Me: @QueenPizzaUwU

arrow. November 18th, 2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringBlossoms (Post 1099226)
Character Name: Petalstorm
Appearance: a white she-cat with brown tabby striped patches and green eyes
Personality: Petalstorm is a spunky she-cat who tends to keep her problems to herself because she is a new warrior being only 12 moons she strives to gain praise and attention. She sometimes doesn't know when to give up in certain aspects. Petal isn't afraid to stick up for her family and friends and dives headfirst into battle.
Other Plot Ideas?: I'll probably have some once my brain gets going we can also add more to the plot after the first one is finished.
Activity (How Active are you-): I'm on every day at random times in EST. I'm on constantly throughout the day and right before I go to bed.
Other/Questions: Nope
Mention Me: @QueenPizzaUwU

Neat xD

arrow. November 18th, 2021 09:12 PM

Bloop

(The family doesn't matter, plus this is not first come first serve-)

arrow. November 19th, 2021 02:01 AM

bump-

(Just saying, you could make an entirely new cat for this-)

arrow. November 21st, 2021 06:11 PM

bump city-

arrow. November 21st, 2021 11:34 PM

boop

arrow. November 22nd, 2021 06:13 PM

Bump

arrow. November 23rd, 2021 12:04 AM

dudes, please..you don't even have to use a oc you have, be creative ;-;