Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Theo's Home (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46953)

TeaHouse December 8th, 2021 06:13 PM

Theo's Home

Feel Free to join! every room open: Garden/ rooms/ garage/ etc

TeaHouse December 8th, 2021 06:16 PM

Re: Theo's Home

Theo flattened himself against the carrier terrified. He hissed as a young girl laid in front of his carrier " Kitty, Kitty" She chuckled sticking her finger in threw the opening of the bar's he scratched her finger, she yelped in pain and ran off. He notice the cage was open and thrusted his legs forward running to a small plant that he hid behind.

corgigirl January 15th, 2022 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetle' (Post 1108677)
Theo flattened himself against the carrier terrified. He hissed as a young girl laid in front of his carrier " Kitty, Kitty" She chuckled sticking her finger in threw the opening of the bar's he scratched her finger, she yelped in pain and ran off. He notice the cage was open and thrusted his legs forward running to a small plant that he hid behind.

I just came up with a kittypet cat named Cookie, do you think that she could be living in the house, maybe they can have a romance? I don't know I am new and I have never had a kitty pet before.

Name: Cookie
Personality: Sweet and sassy, doesn't like humans all that much but she was born into this family. She is very playful
Description: Light brown tabby

TeaHouse January 15th, 2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corgigirl (Post 1130394)
I just came up with a kittypet cat named Cookie, do you think that she could be living in the house, maybe they can have a romance? I don't know I am new and I have never had a kitty pet before.

Name: Cookie
Personality: Sweet and sassy, doesn't like humans all that much but she was born into this family. She is very playful
Description: Light brown tabby

Sure!)

GoldenDays January 15th, 2022 10:00 PM

Mind if I pop in? I’ve got a kittypet character named Rooster who just moved in as well! They could be friends! ^^)

corgigirl January 16th, 2022 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetle' (Post 1130626)
Sure!)

Cookie slowing walked toward the putrid smelling cat hiding behind the fake plant. “Hello there,” she said calmly. “I see you’re new here. I don’t like these humans anymore then you do, but they give us food. The older daughter of the Big Twolegs is nice, I like to go into her room and chill, I am kind of her cat.” Cookie’s eyes shone brightly, reflecting the harsh lights in the kitchen.

corgigirl January 16th, 2022 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenDays (Post 1130648)
Mind if I pop in? I’ve got a kittypet character named Rooster who just moved in as well! They could be friends! ^^)

Cookie and Rooster could be friends1 She is very social.

ThePiffle January 16th, 2022 11:36 AM

The orange and white tom stepped into the house. "Hey, who's house is this?" he meowed. He padded over to a patch of carpet and licked his paw, his fur on edge.

GoldenDays January 16th, 2022 11:42 AM

Rooster jumped over the neighbors fence, it seemed somebody new moved in, he had caught a glimpse of Cookie inside as well inside. Looked like his friend had got a new denmage. Rooster half wanted a de mate of his own but also like the freedom of being the only cat in his household.
He wondered if the new cat would liked exploring like he did. Maybe they could explore the woods together?

TeaHouse January 17th, 2022 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenDays (Post 1130648)

Anyones free to join!