Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Wondering Caravan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472)

Bram246 October 12th, 2016 10:15 AM

The Wondering Caravan

(Not seeing any post on Beyond the Territory/Wasteland I decided to do a forum for fun.)
Bramble is a dark brown tabby she cat with light brown eyes has traveled a long way. Away from the clans, twolegs, the city, anything really. Constantly wondering in hopes of finding something. Hopes of finding a home.
All cats are welcomed to join!

Bram246 October 12th, 2016 10:31 AM

Re: The Wondering Caravan

Bramble woke up starving. She had her paws wrapped in cobwebs. Walking over the heated ground for months made her paws bleed leaving dry bloody pawprints behind. Getting up she looked at her den. It was a jumbled mess of twigs and leaves she rushed to make after a storm. The den laid next to a fence near a forest. Bramble licked water off the leaves,'I haven't seen any water near here. Barely any prey either.,' she chuckled,'I let myself starve for nothing.'

BluBunnie October 12th, 2016 10:40 AM

Cloud open his odd colored eyes and yawned. He stood sleepily and shook his once white fur, it was now tangled and a dirty brown/gray color. His left eye was mint green while the other was a mud brown. Cloud gave up on grooming his long, white pelt a while ago, he found it too much work to do if it was just going to get dirty again. Cloud narrowed his eyes as he scanned the area around him then sniffed the air, "No prey or water." He grumbled as he shook his fur and began to walk.

Bram246 October 12th, 2016 10:49 AM

Bramble stalk a mouse. It looked so plump in her eyes her paws started shaking. The mouse heard it and ran. Running after the mouse Bramble dodged trees and bushes never looking away from the mouse.

BluBunnie October 12th, 2016 10:56 AM

Cloud kept walking until he found the scent of a mouse, but soon he also caught a whiff of another cat around. Cloud grumbled a bit and continued to follow the mouse's sweet scent to see if the cat had caught it. He walked for a few moments and then noticed the brown cat, not far from him, chasing the mouse. Cloud sighed and decided to observe the cat with his odd colored orbs, since he had nothing better to do.

Bram246 October 12th, 2016 11:03 AM

Bramble jumped towards the mouse. She rolled to a tree looking at her paws. She squeaked in happiness at the dead mouse. "I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING!",she got up and shook herself. Eating the mouse she ignored the sent of a cat.

BluBunnie October 12th, 2016 11:18 AM

Cloud chuckled as he heard the cats yelp of joy. He purred and walked up to the younger cat, "Hello there, I'm not here to take your prey. I just thought you looked excited when you caught it. When was the last time you ate?" He asked.

Bram246 October 12th, 2016 11:24 AM

Bramble looked at the dirty cat with blood dripping from her mouth,"I guess a month ago? Maybe? I've been walking around for moons searching for a place.", she got up and smiled,"I haven't seen any cat here since the storm a few days ago! I'm Bramble!"

BluBunnie October 12th, 2016 11:28 AM

Cloud nodded, "I have been wandering as well, but I ate a few days ago. I'm glad you found that mouse." Cloud purred. "I'm Cloud, nice to meet you!"

Bram246 October 12th, 2016 11:33 AM

Bramble continued eating the rest of the mouse,"Do you have a den nearby Cloud?",she curious about why the tom was so dirty.