Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Genetically accurate kits! (Art) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47223)

WinterBug December 17th, 2021 12:27 PM

Genetically accurate kits! (Art)

Greetings! I need more kk, and so I'm opening this little shop. Simply give me the parents (and some art or references would be greatly appreciated), and I'll give you either a genetically accurate litter! While this is an art shop, I'll only give you art if you ask for it. If you just want a description, it will cost a heck of a lot less lol.

Please note that I am not an expert on genetics. I do indeed have quite a bit of knowledge regarding the subject, especially cat genetics, though.

If you would like a description instead of art, (which is free) go here!

Form
(Base price 20kk)

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible):
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible):
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents:
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?):
How many kits? (+10kk for each kit after first):
Mention: @WinterBug

WinterBug December 22nd, 2021 04:46 PM

Re: Genetically accurate kits! (Art)

EXAMPLE

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible): Dilute tabico (tabby calico) with long fur and white on her chest, face, and on tail tip, green eyes
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible): Black cat short fur and yellow eyes
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Queen's mother was a cinnamon (warm brown) tabby with long fur, and sire's brother was a grey cat with short fur
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): One molly and the rest toms
How many kits?: Four

Tuftdrawsanddoodles December 24th, 2021 05:43 PM

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible): Black and white cat (barely has more white than black) with green eyes. Short furred
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible): Black mackerel tabby with white paws and yellow eyes. Short furred
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Queen’s father is also black and white with more white than black, Sire’s mother is a black mackerel tabby with a white chest and paws and green eyes. Sire’s father is a long furred, ginger classic tabby with yellow eyes. Half-Maine coon. Sire’s siblings are a tortoiseshell mackerel tabby molly with a spot of white on her chest and yellow eyes; short-furred, a black mackerel tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes; short-furred, and a tortishell mackerel tabby molly with a white right front paw and yellow eyes; short-furred.
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): N/A
How many kits? (+5kk for each kit after first): Four kits please

Willowfern December 24th, 2021 10:06 PM

Queen's appearance: Snap is a seal-point(ish??) she-cat, she is lanky and fluffy, her mother was a former show cat who escaped, making Snap very fluffy and pretty, but her beauty is marred by the scars and missing eye.
Sire's appearance: A purebred Scottish fold, average gray color, though he had a single black paw, taller than average for some odd reason.
Snap’s mother was a purebred, average colored seal point while her father was a mix, looked slightly like the normal ginger tabby, though he had a mutation that gave him a bobtail.
Sire’s mother was a taller-than-average purebred gray Scottish fold while his father was a purebred black Scottish fold.
Any preferences on the kits?: N/A
How many kits?: Three kits.

WinterBug December 25th, 2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I draw war cats (Post 1116760)
Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible): Black and white cat (barely has more white than black) with green eyes. Short furred
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible): Black mackerel tabby with white paws and yellow eyes. Short furred
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Queen’s father is also black and white with more white than black, Sire’s mother is a black mackerel tabby with a white chest and paws and green eyes. Sire’s father is a long furred, ginger classic tabby with yellow eyes. Half-Maine coon. Sire’s siblings are a tortoiseshell mackerel tabby molly with a spot of white on her chest and yellow eyes; short-furred, a black mackerel tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes; short-furred, and a tortishell mackerel tabby molly with a white right front paw and yellow eyes; short-furred.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 1116839)
Queen's appearance: Snap is a seal-point(ish??) she-cat, she is lanky and fluffy, her mother was a former show cat who escaped, making Snap very fluffy and pretty, but her beauty is marred by the scars and missing eye.
Sire's appearance: A purebred Scottish fold, average gray color, though he had a single black paw, taller than average for some odd reason.
Snap’s mother was a purebred, average colored seal point while her father was a mix, looked slightly like the normal ginger tabby, though he had a mutation that gave him a bobtail.
Sire’s mother was a taller-than-average purebred gray Scottish fold while his father was a purebred black Scottish fold.

Both accepted! You can send me the kk after I give you the art. It may be slightly delayed as my computer was accidentally switched to kids mode and I will either have to find an alternate way to upload the art or wait until my dad can fix it :P

JackHunt_17 December 25th, 2021 03:33 PM

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Albino shecat but she carries the gene of a longhaired orange tabby cat with hetero-blue green eyes. She has a long tail but would otherwise be considered petite. She has the body shape similar to a ragdoll cat.
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Large melanistic maine coon tom. He carries the gene of a silver tom with long fur and yellow eyes, though he appears pitch black. He is large and average height
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Sorry, none
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): 3 shecats and a tom. Have them look like you put for their genetics
4 kits please

WinterBug December 25th, 2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I draw war cats (Post 1116760)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 1116839)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanukkah Hawkice (Post 1116921)
Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Albino shecat but she carries the gene of a longhaired orange tabby cat with hetero-blue green eyes. She has a long tail but would otherwise be considered petite. She has the body shape similar to a ragdoll cat.
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Large melanistic maine coon tom. He carries the gene of a silver tom with long fur and yellow eyes, though he appears pitch black. He is large and average height
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Sorry, none
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): 3 shecats and a tom. Have them look like you put for their genetics
4 kits please

I draw war cats

Willowfern

Hanukkah Hawkice

Tuftdrawsanddoodles December 26th, 2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterBug (Post 1116963)

They look great! That’s 25 kk, right?

WinterBug December 26th, 2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I draw war cats (Post 1117082)
They look great! That’s 25 kk, right?

Yep!

Tuftdrawsanddoodles December 26th, 2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterBug (Post 1117105)

Yep!

Ok! Just sent it