Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   SwiftPaw’s new life (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48399)

Binx January 23rd, 2022 06:39 PM

SwiftPaw’s new life

SwiftPaw tears up as she slowed down slowly leaving the forest she knew as her home and looked out past a odd looking black path. She quickly ran past almost being hit by a moving..thing. She was terrified and ran on past the field seeing large ..things standing tall she walked around seeing more of those black paths she looked around seeing and climbing up a tree she felt..safe..more at home

Brightlight January 24th, 2022 12:53 PM

Re: SwiftPaw’s new life

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binx (Post 1134809)

SwiftPaw tears up as she slowed down slowly leaving the forest she knew as her home and looked out past a odd looking black path. She quickly ran past almost being hit by a moving..thing. She was terrified and ran on past the field seeing large ..things standing tall she walked around seeing more of those black paths she looked around seeing and climbing up a tree she felt..safe..more at home

—Molly—

The calico kittypet had ran away from her owners again. Yes, indeed. She had ran away from her owners. Those stupid owners! Molly didn’t like them at all. They would dump her outside one moment, never letting her in and leaving her to starve, then try and catch her and bring to the the Cutter the next moment. Molly didn’t like her owners one bit, not at all! Which was why she would forever stay hidden in her Grounds. She loved her Grounds.

Molly walked through the Twolegplace, needing to get some air when she smelled something oddly familiar yet not at the same time. She looked up. Huh?! A clan cat? In a tree?! “Excuse me!” Molly called up loudly. “Clan cat! What are you doing in that tree?” Molly didn’t care much for Clan cats. The last one she had met had nearly killed her.

Binx January 24th, 2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightlight (Post 1135181)

—Molly—

The calico kittypet had ran away from her owners again. Yes, indeed. She had ran away from her owners. Those stupid owners! Molly didn’t like them at all. They would dump her outside one moment, never letting her in and leaving her to starve, then try and catch her and bring to the the Cutter the next moment. Molly didn’t like her owners one bit, not at all! Which was why she would forever stay hidden in her Grounds. She loved her Grounds.

Molly walked through the Twolegplace, needing to get some air when she smelled something oddly familiar yet not at the same time. She looked up. Huh?! A clan cat? In a tree?! “Excuse me!” Molly called up loudly. “Clan cat! What are you doing in that tree?” Molly didn’t care much for Clan cats. The last one she had met had nearly killed her.

SwiftPaw jumped a bit and looked down she was still fairly small” I’m uh..trying to nit stay in the dark paths..?” She didn’t know what they were called and she honestly didn’t expect Anyone to find her so fast”..who are you?” She climbed down carefully freezings whenever one of those odd boxes zoomed by

Brightlight January 24th, 2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binx (Post 1135199)
SwiftPaw jumped a bit and looked down she was still fairly small” I’m uh..trying to nit stay in the dark paths..?” She didn’t know what they were called and she honestly didn’t expect Anyone to find her so fast”..who are you?” She climbed down carefully freezings whenever one of those odd boxes zoomed by

—Molly—

The kittypet frowned. Staying in dark places? Strange. Clan cats were weird. “You’d best get down from that tree,” Molly meowed flippantly. “It’s not the safest. Oh, and, I’m Molly, by the way. I live in between those abandoned houses over there.” Molly waved a paw in the general direction of her Grounds. “Who are you, by the way? I know you’re a clan cat, but what’s your name?”

Binx January 24th, 2022 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightlight (Post 1135356)

—Molly—

The kittypet frowned. Staying in dark places? Strange. Clan cats were weird. “You’d best get down from that tree,” Molly meowed flippantly. “It’s not the safest. Oh, and, I’m Molly, by the way. I live in between those abandoned houses over there.” Molly waved a paw in the general direction of her Grounds. “Who are you, by the way? I know you’re a clan cat, but what’s your name?”

oh..I’m a SwiftPaw!” She smiled up at her “ um..well.I was?..I guess? I don’t know if I keep my name or not though “ the cat frowns sitting down in the sidewalk

Willie Warf January 24th, 2022 06:35 PM

Gater was walking around when he heard some cats talking. He cocked his head and walked over. One of them smelled like a clan cat. Weren't they not supposed to be out here? He stayed in the edge of their vision, hoping they would notice him. He didn't feel like being bothersome right now. @Binx @Brightlight

Brightlight January 24th, 2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binx (Post 1135371)

oh..I’m a SwiftPaw!” She smiled up at her “ um..well.I was?..I guess? I don’t know if I keep my name or not though “ the cat frowns sitting down in the sidewalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead (Post 1135429)
Gater was walking around when he heard some cats talking. He cocked his head and walked over. One of them smelled like a clan cat. Weren't they not supposed to be out here? He stayed in the edge of their vision, hoping they would notice him. He didn't feel like being bothersome right now. @Binx @Brightlight

—Molly—

Molly nodded slowly. Again. One of those strange clan cat names. “Swiftpaw…” Molly said, testing the word on her tongue. “I used to have a name like that.” Molly mused. “I was called Spotleap. My mother called me that…” Quickly, she snapped out of the nostalgia. “It’s a decent name. Do you think it suits you?”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Molly suddenly spotted a familiar yet not, at the same time, cat. “Gator!” Molly called out. She had seen the cat around. “How are you? Come over and talk! There’s a strange Clan cat here!”

Willie Warf January 24th, 2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightlight (Post 1135457)

—Molly—

Molly nodded slowly. Again. One of those strange clan cat names. “Swiftpaw…” Molly said, testing the word on her tongue. “I used to have a name like that.” Molly mused. “I was called Spotleap. My mother called me that…” Quickly, she snapped out of the nostalgia. “It’s a decent name. Do you think it suits you?”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Molly suddenly spotted a familiar yet not, at the same time, cat. “Gator!” Molly called out. She had seen the cat around. “How are you? Come over and talk! There’s a strange Clan cat here!”

Gater cringed. He was hoping it wasn't who it had looked like but it was. Molly. The bubbliest cat he knew. He inwardly groaned but walked over nonetheless. "Hey, kid. You lost? Isn't your clan that way?" He inquired, pointing in the direction of thunderwhatever. He sat a little bit away from Molly. He didn't mean to be rude, she was a cool cat and all, she had just introduced herself and looked at him. When she did he felt like standing straighter; like she was his mom or sister...... she reminded him of his sister, and he didn't want to get attached. He didn't want to hurt like that again.

Binx January 24th, 2022 08:50 PM

The didn’t like the other cat very much”..I got kicked out okay..I..I don’t even know why..” her ears pinned back a bit” I’m nit even warrior..and I..” she was genuinely upset about this a lot who finally became an apprentice to just be shoved out of the clan two days after

@QueenCocaHead
@Brightlight

Brightlight January 25th, 2022 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead (Post 1135471)
Gater cringed. He was hoping it wasn't who it had looked like but it was. Molly. The bubbliest cat he knew. He inwardly groaned but walked over nonetheless. "Hey, kid. You lost? Isn't your clan that way?" He inquired, pointing in the direction of thunderwhatever. He sat a little bit away from Molly. He didn't mean to be rude, she was a cool cat and all, she had just introduced herself and looked at him. When she did he felt like standing straighter; like she was his mom or sister...... she reminded him of his sister, and he didn't want to get attached. He didn't want to hurt like that again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binx (Post 1135555)
The didn’t like the other cat very much”..I got kicked out okay..I..I don’t even know why..” her ears pinned back a bit” I’m nit even warrior..and I..” she was genuinely upset about this a lot who finally became an apprentice to just be shoved out of the clan two days after

@QueenCocaHead
@Brightlight

—Molly—

Molly frowned, by habit, lifting a paw to see if she had gotten any mud on it on her walk. She hated mud. Mud stunk, quite literally. It was sticky and hard to clean off and got everywhere. Mud was a big ‘no-no’. But she quickly snapped out of her mud-hating trance and focused on the present. “Gator,” Molly chided. “Be nice! This poor cat looks heartbroken!” It wasn’t lost to Molly that Gator was sitting far from her, and that he hadn’t— did he cringe when he saw her? —been the most excited of cats recognizing her. Molly knew she could be horridly grumpy, but she wasn’t that bad, right? Right?

Molly sighed in pity when Swiftpaw spoke about being kicked out. Clans. They were nothing but trouble. First, they had stolen Sparky from her. And now they were even kicking out their own younger generation? She could understand why they would kick out an old warrior like her mother…but Swiftpaw was so young! Molly shook her head, saying as much. “I always knew the Clans were bad, Swiftpaw, but they were your life. I’m sorry to hear that they would do something so terrible to you.” Molly meowed sympathetically.