Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Foxpaws return ( plot ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54472)

Jade13 August 8th, 2022 01:38 PM

Foxpaws return ( plot )

I’m brining foxpaw back!!!! I got I’m so excited she was one of my favorites. Ok ok anyways I’m bringing her back with an awesome plot!!! So here we go!!

Plot-

( starts in the past )

Young foxpaw, grief stricken and stressed leaves camp at sundown during a mental breakdown/panic attack. Everything is to loud and she just needs the quite and to feel the breeze. She runs and runs and runs until…she doesn’t know where she is or how to get back. She spends two or three days trying to get back but blinded by emotions and fear she isn’t thinking straight and gets more lost. And then she’s attacked by a fox, she fights it off but not without a few injuries herself. She isn’t giving up tho, and is determined to get back home. She walks and walks becoming weaker and slower and then she passes out. She’s found by ( young Tom ) and he takes her back to his den. She wakes up and decides to stay with him and heal. She then decides to stay longer as feelings grow for him. Tho he never stops looking for her clan. Tho her memory is blurry after the attack and trauma she goes out every day to try and find her way home.

( present)

She finds out she’s expecting ( young tom ) kits and is filled with joy. Tho she wants to give them the life she had, clan life. She goes out one day to look for the clans when she runs into a windclan warrior. Skyleaf, her old mentor, the cat who was like a mother to her. The cat that had died… they have a talk, to catch up. And at that moment she decides to come back. She goes to her mate ( young Tom ) and explains her wishes and he decides to leave everything he knows to be with her. They go back to windclan ( maybe with skyleaf help???) and rejoins.

So the role!!!

- young Tom!!!- a loner Tom, preferably sweat and fatherly.

Skyleaf- @starry

Form

Name-
Age-
Looks-
Personality-
Other-
Questions-
Things I missed-
Mention me- @Jade13

Form with link-

Name-
Link-
Other-
Questions-
Things I missed-
Mention me- @Jade13

taillow August 8th, 2022 01:40 PM

Re: Foxpaws return ( plot )

@Jade13 Hi! Do keep in mind that apprentices and cats younger than 13 moons old are not allowed to have mates or kits :heartbounce:

Jade13 August 8th, 2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marni (Post 1238146)
@Jade13 Hi! Do keep in mind that apprentices and cats younger than 13 moons old are not allowed to have mates or kits :heartbounce:

Yes thank you, I’m aware of this. She is still young but way older than when she left. She continues to go by foxpaw in honor of her clan in hope to return. Though she is warrior age now

xavier. August 8th, 2022 01:55 PM

@Jade13

Before I Applied Wanted To Ask Are You Starting When She Leaves Windclan And If So How Old Is Foxpaw When She Meets The Young Tom? ^^

Jade13 August 8th, 2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3o.artz (Post 1238157)
@Jade13

Before I Applied Wanted To Ask Are You Starting When She Leaves Windclan And If So How Old Is Foxpaw When She Meets The Young Tom? ^^

Honestly not 100% sure ( last time I rp’ed her was a year ago. ) tho I want to say she was around 10 moons. And I’m Andy gonna start when she leaves windclan. I woudl see if whoever rp’s young Tom would want to do rp’s based in the past but we would probably start in the present

xavier. August 8th, 2022 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jade13 (Post 1238158)
Honestly not 100% sure ( last time I rp’ed her was a year ago. ) tho I want to say she was around 10 moons. And I’m Andy gonna start when she leaves windclan. I woudl see if whoever rp’s young Tom would want to do rp’s based in the past but we would probably start in the present

Alright Cool Jusy Wanted To Know!! :-)

Jade13 August 8th, 2022 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3o.artz (Post 1238160)
Alright Cool Jusy Wanted To Know!! :-)

Yep all good! ( also she would be around 15-20 moons now I still have to think of exact age I want her to be. Probably on the younger side )

xavier. August 8th, 2022 02:17 PM

Name- Monroe
Age- 15-17 Moons
Looks- It Was Hard For Me To Describe In Words
Personality- Monroe Grew Up A Sweet And Gentle Cat. He Is Extremely Playful Too When It's Needed. Monroe Can Get Worried Easily Just Wanting The Best For Anyone Close To Him.
Other- When He Was A Kit He Belonged To A Twoleg Family Before They Kicked Him Out After A Few Months Due To Not Wanting To Take Care Of Him
Questions- Nope!
Things I missed-
Mention me- @Jade13

Jade13 August 8th, 2022 04:18 PM

Boop

Jade13 August 8th, 2022 10:37 PM

boop