Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Inside Daisy's house (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54624)

sock August 12th, 2022 03:37 PM

Inside Daisy's house

The older housefolk sat at the light-box watching intently as it screamed. Their new kit, about a moon old lay in its nest upstairs.

Lakestorm August 12th, 2022 03:43 PM

Re: Inside Daisy's house

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1240194)
The older housefolk sat at the light-box watching intently as it screamed. Their new kit, about a moon old lay in its nest upstairs.

Lilac padded in and waited for her new friends housefolk

sock August 12th, 2022 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakestorm (Post 1240198)
Lilac padded in and waited for her new friends housefolk

Daisy meowed like crazy again until her housefolk came to investigate. The twolegs chatted with eachother before bringing Lilac farther into the house. (What does Lilac look like? The housefolk might rename her.)

Lakestorm August 12th, 2022 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1240201)
Daisy meowed like crazy again until her housefolk came to investigate. "Another cat?" The woman said. "Looks like it." Answered the man. "Aw, the poor thing! Look at those scratches!" Observed the woman. Daisy kept meowing. "I think our little fluffball wants a friend." Said the man, as he picked up Daisy and stroked her fur. Daisy purred as the man asked, "Is that right little one?" The woman picked up the new cat, and began to stroke her fur too. "I don't think she has an owner... there's no collar." She set the cat down and looked at the man. "Let's take her in." (What does Lilac look like? The housefolk might rename her.)

Lilac purred happily and gave a grateful glance towards Daisy

(She is white with green eyes)

sock August 12th, 2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakestorm (Post 1240206)
Lilac purred happily and gave a grateful glance towards Daisy

(She is white with green eyes)

Daisy looked over at Lilac and winked. The man left the house to go do something, and Daisy rubbed his legs as he left. The woman returned to watching the light-box, so Daisy padded over to Lilac. "Come here, im gonna show you where we sleep!" She purred.

Lakestorm August 12th, 2022 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1240212)
Daisy looked over at Lilac and winked. The man left the house to go do something, and Daisy rubbed his legs as he left. The woman returned to watching the light-box, so Daisy padded over to Lilac. "Come here, im gonna show you where we sleep!" She purred.

“Okay” Lilac mewed happily trotting along with her

sock August 12th, 2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakestorm (Post 1240217)
“Okay” Lilac mewed happily trotting along with her

Daisy flung herself up the stairs, being sure Lilac kept up with her. She turned a corner down a hallway, and entered the master bedroom. The fluffy molly showed the other cat a nice, cushy, expensive cat bed, big enough for both of them. "My housefolk will probably get another nest for you, but this is where i sleep. Our dirt goes in there-" She said, gesturing to a tray full of what seemed to be gravel, "And my housefolk sleep here." Daisy gestured to the giant bed infront of the two cats. "The woman will bring up our food in a minute." She purred, happy to have a friend to share with.

Lakestorm August 12th, 2022 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1240222)
Daisy flung herself up the stairs, being sure Lilac kept up with her. She turned a corner down a hallway, and entered the master bedroom. The fluffy molly showed the other cat a nice, cushy, expensive cat bed, big enough for both of them. "My housefolk will probably get another nest for you, but this is where i sleep. Our dirt goes in there-" She said, gesturing to a tray full of what seemed to be gravel, "And my housefolk sleep here." Daisy gestured to the giant bed infront of the two cats. "The woman will bring up our food in a minute." She purred, happy to have a friend to share with.

“Wow!!” Lilac looked around before jumping into the little fluffy nest, “this is the fluffiest thing I ever sat in!” Me purred

sock August 12th, 2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakestorm (Post 1240224)
“Wow!!” Lilac looked around before jumping into the little fluffy nest, “this is the fluffiest thing I ever sat in!” Me purred

Daisy heard the front door open downstairs and said to her friend, "Come on! The man came home!" She rushed down and purred as he patted the fluffy molly's head.

Lakestorm August 12th, 2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1240226)
Daisy heard the front door open downstairs and said to her friend, "Come on! The man came home!" She rushed down and purred as he patted the fluffy molly's head.

Lilac rushed downstairs with her friend and purred as she saw her new housefolk