Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   A Stormy Pack!!!! :lovesquee: (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56461)

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 10:44 AM

A Stormy Pack!!!! :lovesquee:

Thorn paddled through the forest, following his Alpha, Storm, as they set out to look for a new camp. Thorn had been wandering for quite a bit, when he'd met young storm, it had been love at first sight! yes indeed, and she had made him her Beta. Now here they were, two young wolves on a journey to find the forever spring home of the Pack they wished to Start together. Thorn did miss his brother Oak/Davis, and his parents... but it was time for a new start! he was a grown young adult Wolf! not a pup anymore....

gona update this soon!

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 11:07 AM

Re: A Stormy Pack! (closed for now)

Storm-
Storm stopped and sniffed the air "it seems we're by water right now" she barked looking at Thorn. her grey fur rustled in the wind, and made her stormcloud-like tail seem to flow in the air.... "Perhaps we should make our Pack's Spring Home by the Ocean? it be Beautiful!"

Thorn-
Thorn nodded his head "i smell water too" he barked. "i agree a Ocean Spring camp would be beautiful! our pack could fish and swim in the sea shores! and the beach would be perfect for Battle practice!"

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 01:12 PM

Storm stopped once again "i smell another Wolf!"
Thorn stiffed beofre scenting the air "hey i think i reconize that scent!"

@Red'fur you can have Davis stumble apon them now if you want and invite other roleplayers to join us if you'd like...

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 02:04 PM

@FredTheFrog this is the main page...

sock October 11th, 2022 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton (Post 1281297)
@FredTheFrog this is the main page...

(k lol sorry had to do something)

X was padding along through the forest. It was definitely warmer than Alaska... the arctic wolf yawned, closing her mouth with a satisfying noise. She then smelled two other wolves... X proceeded with caution.

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1281300)
(k lol sorry had to do something)

X was padding along through the forest. It was definitely warmer than Alaska... the arctic wolf yawned, closing her mouth with a satisfying noise. She then smelled two other wolves... X proceeded with caution.

(it's fine! i just wanted to make sure you knew where the thread was :) )
Storm sniffed the Air and paddled of to find the wolf

sock October 11th, 2022 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton (Post 1281302)
(it's fine! i just wanted to make sure you knew where the thread was :) )
Storm sniffed the Air and paddled of to find the wolf

X jumped up at the sight of another wolf. She backed away, growling in a low tone.

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1281304)
X jumped up at the sight of another wolf. She backed away, growling in a low tone.

Storm chuckled but stood firm "hello! mind explaiming why your on my Spring territory?"

sock October 11th, 2022 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton (Post 1281305)
Storm chuckled but stood firm "hello! mind explaiming why your on my Spring territory?"

X tilted her head a bit. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She growled.

Ragwort October 11th, 2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1281308)
X tilted her head a bit. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She growled.

"wolf packs here in Sun-shire have 4 territories, one for each season, this is my packs spring territory"