Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Lies and Truths [Main RP] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58016)

bubble[error]. November 21st, 2022 11:46 AM

Lies and Truths [Main RP]

Villain Base - Only villains and spies can enter
Hero Base - Only heros and spies can enter

People in RP:
- @CreeperLover649 [Moonlight]
- @CreeperLover649 [Teddie]
- @CreeperLover649 [Splitside]
- @CreeperLover649 [Ciara]

CURRENT STUFF HAPPENING
  • Nothing

(VM me to add a major event with one of your characters up there!)

Dragnoc November 21st, 2022 12:10 PM

Re: Lies and Truths [RP]

*Dragnoc was sitting on top of a building watching the city*

ShadeCosmic November 21st, 2022 01:12 PM

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★
She/Her - Villain Team Leader

Moonlight spotted the boy there. He looked and dressed like a hero. That was bad news. She was the villain captain. She was going to get this stupid boy out of here. He didnt have a choice, she was stronger anyways. "Hey there boy, whats your name fella?" she said with a sly voice that was edged with calmness and sincerity. Hopefully the fake emotions would make him more open to her. Heros were not allowed to be roaming these places freely. So if he didnt go, she would make him go.

"And after you tell me your name. What are you doing here?" she asked again with the same tone. Her expression didnt change, hiding away all the things he would be able to tell from her face. Two black cloudly figures were beside her. They were shaped like shadows but they didnt copy her movement and had their own.

{ @Dragnoc }

MockingRabbit November 21st, 2022 01:18 PM

Reilly strolled down the street like he owned the place, and no one dared telling him he didn't, so he might as well have. Someone's garage caught his eye. He did not know who it belonged to, nor did he care. He walked over and kicked down the door, because he could, and stepped inside. Nothing much of note. Just some gardening tools hanging on a wall, a lawn mower, and a deck chair, which he unfolded ant sat on. It wasn't particularly comfy, but it would do for a rest.
{OPEN}

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 21st, 2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1313040)
just gonna ask. Did you sign up?

(( He did, and also can Fend just follow her? I'm bored and getting no reply's ))

ShadeCosmic November 21st, 2022 01:38 PM

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

{sure u can follow Reilly}

Moonlight just walked away when the boy didnt respond to him. She noticed another person. Better talk to that one then. "Hey you! What are you doing here" she said calmly but she really just wanted to slap them. Why were there so many non villains around here?

{ @SpirtTheRat0w0 - @Rabbiteye }

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 21st, 2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1313054)
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

{sure u can follow Reilly}

Moonlight just walked away when the boy didnt respond to him. She noticed another person. Better talk to that one then. "Hey you! What are you doing here" she said calmly but she really just wanted to slap them. Why were there so many non villains around here?

Fend followed Midnight . "Ma'am, could I just be backup? I know I'm new but I'm eager to make people suffer.." She said with her villain suit on.. Her suit could turn invisible with her, but visible it was a black leather suit with little spots of yellow, it could also withhold her electricity powers...

ShadeCosmic November 21st, 2022 01:45 PM

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

She glanced at Fend. "Of course, I only invited the villains I thought were worthy enough" she says confidently as she sneaks behind a corner coming closer to the unknown person. "Hey you!" she said loudly once she was right behind the male.

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 21st, 2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1313059)
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

She glanced at Fend. "Of course, I only invited the villains I thought were worthy enough" she says confidently as she sneaks behind a corner coming closer to the unknown person. "Hey you!" she said loudly once she was right behind the male.

She was blushing out of excitement, "T-Thank you" She said with a smile before she turned invisible so she could come out anytime she needs her...

@Rabbiteye

Dragnoc November 21st, 2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1313026)
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

Moonlight spotted the boy there. He looked and dressed like a hero. That was bad news. She was the villain captain. She was going to get this stupid boy out of here. He didnt have a choice, she was stronger anyways. "Hey there boy, whats your name fella?" she said with a sly voice that was edged with calmness and sincerity. Hopefully the fake emotions would make him more open to her. Heros were not allowed to be roaming these places freely. So if he didnt go, she would make him go.

"And after you tell me your name. What are you doing here?" she asked again with the same tone. Her expression didnt change, hiding away all the things he would be able to tell from her face. Two black cloudly figures were beside her. They were shaped like shadows but they didnt copy her movement and had their own.

{ @Dragnoc }

*he stands up (I don’t know how winter clothes looks like hero clothes tbh) and looks part way back before staring right at them his stare Pericles into their soul causing great fear* you need not know villain