Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   You will fear the darkness only to find you are that darkness. (p) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60697)

fishy February 4th, 2023 03:43 PM

You will fear the darkness only to find you are that darkness. (p)

Ember'Wing hissed something under her breath, sharping her claws as she flicked her tail. When was her "acquaintance" arrive?

SeonghwasBunnyEars February 4th, 2023 03:46 PM

Re: You will fear the darkness only to find you are that darkness. (p)

Deathwish padded to the area, his dark, fluffy pelt shimmering silver in the lighting. "Emberwing" he meowed, not bothering to dip his head as his bright pink hues scanned the area. He could scent her.

fishy February 4th, 2023 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese (Post 1363653)
Deathwish padded to the area, his dark, fluffy pelt shimmering silver in the lighting. "Emberwing" he meowed, not bothering to dip his head as his bright pink hues scanned the area. He could scent her.

"Hello, I have a mission for you, this will prove your loyalty to me and the rest of us all." She spat, uncaring of the tomcat. "If you fail this however, you will be killed mercilessly." She explained, her ears pinned back.

SeonghwasBunnyEars February 4th, 2023 03:52 PM

@Pluto!

Deathwish snorted, "I'm loyal enough but go on." his tone scornful as she pinned back her ears, "Ear pinned in fear hmm?" he taunted lightly, testing her.

fishy February 4th, 2023 04:53 PM

Ember'Wing slinked into the shadows, she was visibly angry. Her pelt disguised her well and her skills she had learned over the seasons of all clans didnt help the toms case. She swiped at his back feet and rolled him over so he was on his back then sat down. "Dont play with me you maggot. "You are assigned to Kill Willow'Paw of the Dark forest, she has done nothing "wrong" in our sense however again, this is a test." She returned to her standing position. "Go, Now. "

SeonghwasBunnyEars February 4th, 2023 05:19 PM

Deathwish sighed, hopping back before she could swipe his paws. "Sure thing boss" he purred lazily.

~Tiny Time Skip~
Deathwish padded over to Willowpaw, "Hey! Wanna hunt?" he asked her

fishy February 4th, 2023 05:22 PM

@MangoLovesCheese

(lets take this to the shadowclan clearing)

SeonghwasBunnyEars February 4th, 2023 05:27 PM

@Pluto!
K, pin me plz