Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Descendants, The Cat Version (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64912)

Kaybug. June 9th, 2023 01:24 PM

Descendants, The Cat Version

Okay so for my plot, it would have Five cats, they can all be know each other as they would be outsiders, but 4/5 HAVE to be friends. They can even meet up secretly if necessary.

The characters are based on Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Ben from Descendants. Please don't make any changes to the characters' personalities though, as they are based on the movie series.

If you need extra information, feel free to look it up, watch the movies or ask me.

Mal starts out as a sneaky, smart, and sometimes ruthless girl who is a natural-born leader. Though she is compassionate, she is also vengeful and does not forgive others easily. But slowly falls in love with Ben and becomes a much nicer version of herself which will result in her having a family in the future.

FEMALE AFAB. Straight, as she's supposed to fall in love with Ben.

Evie is a girl who is smart, flirty, and very kind in the long run. Unlike most of the villain kids, she is very pleasant, to the point that she was able to make the most sour villains smile with her laughter at her sixth birthday party. She is loyal and authoritative when she wants to be.
After the four villainous friends meet Ben and Mal becoming nicer, she does too as well as the guys.

(My cat teehee sorry guys)

Jay is a sneaky, confident, and handsome guy. Jay was raised to believe that he must get everything and to forget others as well. He's vengeful like Mal and he's athletic. He has daddy issues in the long run.

AMAB, GENDER AND SEXUALITY IS UP TO YOU.

Carlos was one of the nicer VKs and was rarely seen doing anything bad. Having been treated as a slave for a long time, he was obedient and disliked the idea of going against authority. He tended to follow what his mother told him to and what his friends did.

MUST BE AMAB, GENDER AND SEXUALITY IS UP TO YOU.

Ben is a sweet-natured teen that feels pity for the children of villains and was willing to give them a second chance when not even his own parents were willing to give them the chance. Ben is also caring, brave and not afraid of change.

Must be male, AMAB and straight. You MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH WHOEVER PLAYS MAL'S CAT TO HAVE THEIR CAT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR'S.

Form:

Cat/character:
Name?(Not the characters your oc's name):
Mention me: @Kay~
Description of cat:

- @xavier.

Mal - Taken by @Rogueheart
Name: Twilight
Description: a jet black she-cat of a narrow & lean build. curious deep blue eyes that always seem to be judging you. she has large black ears & her Fur is Thick and Curly. her tail is quite puffy.

Evie - Taken by @Kay~
Name: Sapphire
Description: A black furred molly with sapphire blue eyes. She has white paws.

Jay - Taken by @MooshedMushroom
Name: Jinx
Description: A small, sleek, and skinny tom who is white with ginger patches. He has yellow eyes that are reflective in the dark. His small size makes it easy for him to fit into tight places. He's very light and quiet on his paws.

Carlos - Taken by @xavier.
Name: Hound
Description:

Ben - Taken by @Marksman
Name: Ocean
Description: handsome black-furred tom with a white chest, paws, and muzzle.

[/MENTION]

xavier. June 9th, 2023 01:35 PM

Re: Descendants, The Cat Version

Cat/character
Carlos

Name?:
Hound [ I Think Itd Be A Little Funny ]

Mention me
@Kay~

Kaybug. June 9th, 2023 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavier. (Post 1431274)
Cat/character
Carlos

Name?:
Hound [ I Think Itd Be A Little Funny ]

Mention me
@Kay~

give description of cat im dumb dumb

teehee ur accepted bestie boo

poppy June 9th, 2023 04:32 PM

omg placeholder for malll

Spartan-117 June 11th, 2023 08:12 AM

Cat/character: Mal or Jay or Ben! (I like them all-)
Name?(Not the characters your oc's name): Storm(Mal), Jay(Jay), Ocean(Ben)
Description of cat: Mal(grey tabby with amber eyes), Jay(dark blue-grey tomcat with lighter blue-grey stripes and ice blue eyes), Ben(handsome black-furred tom with a white chest, paws, and muzzle)
Other: Personally right now, I prefer Jay and/or Ben. :heartbounce:

Kaybug. June 14th, 2023 08:50 PM

boomp

Kaybug. June 14th, 2023 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marksman (Post 1432111)
Cat/character: Mal or Jay or Ben! (I like them all-)
Name?(Not the characters your oc's name): Storm(Mal), Jay(Jay), Ocean(Ben)
Description of cat: Mal(grey tabby with amber eyes), Jay(dark blue-grey tomcat with lighter blue-grey stripes and ice blue eyes), Ben(handsome black-furred tom with a white chest, paws, and muzzle)
Other: Personally right now, I prefer Jay and/or Ben. :heartbounce:

Accepted for Ben.

Ragwort June 21st, 2023 01:05 PM

form:

Cat/character: Mal
Name?(Not the characters your oc's name): Twilight
Description of cat: a jet black she-cat of a narrow & lean build. curious deep blue eyes that always seem to be judging you. she has large black ears & her Fur is Thick and Curly. her tail is quite puffy.

Kaybug. June 21st, 2023 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogueheart (Post 1435550)
form:

Cat/character: Mal
Name?(Not the characters your oc's name): Twilight
Description of cat: a jet black she-cat of a narrow & lean build. curious deep blue eyes that always seem to be judging you. she has large black ears & her Fur is Thick and Curly. her tail is quite puffy.

Accepted!

Ragwort June 21st, 2023 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kay~ (Post 1435708)

Accepted!

:lovesquee: so excited, this movie series is one of my favs, second only to zombies