Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   An Echoing Ivory [p] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71185)

Galaxy_ October 19th, 2023 01:47 PM

An Echoing Ivory [p]

Echoshine walked out with Ivorypaw by her side. "Are you ready to stop whinning and get ready for Trainning?" she asked with piercing blue eyes at Ivorypaw.

@LunaStar22

LunaStar22 October 19th, 2023 01:49 PM

Re: An Echoing Ivory [p]

[QUOTE=Spooky Galaxy;1489777]Echoshine walked out with Ivorypaw by her side. "Are you ready to stop whinning and get ready for Trainning?" she asked with piercing blue eyes at Ivorypaw.

@LunaStar22

"Fine I guess I swear if you give me 9 hours of battle training again im not gonna be happy cause I want my prey on time today!" she demanded[QUOTE]

Galaxy_ October 19th, 2023 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=LunaStar22;1489779][QUOTE=Spooky Galaxy;1489777]Echoshine walked out with Ivorypaw by her side. "Are you ready to stop whinning and get ready for Trainning?" she asked with piercing blue eyes at Ivorypaw.

@LunaStar22

"Fine I guess I swear if you give me 9 hours of battle training again im not gonna be happy cause I want my prey on time today!" she demanded

Echoshine groweled and smacked a paw towards Ivorypaw hitting her face claws not out. "Don't you speak to your mentor like that or you wont be fed today."

LunaStar22 October 19th, 2023 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=Spooky Galaxy;1489780]
Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaStar22 (Post 1489779)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy (Post 1489777)
Echoshine walked out with Ivorypaw by her side. "Are you ready to stop whinning and get ready for Trainning?" she asked with piercing blue eyes at Ivorypaw.

@LunaStar22

"Fine I guess I swear if you give me 9 hours of battle training again im not gonna be happy cause I want my prey on time today!" she demanded

Echoshine groweled and smacked a paw towards Ivorypaw hitting her face claws not out. "Don't you speak to your mentor like that or you wont be fed today."

Ivorypaw walked into the battle arena not ready for a hard practice that she had ahead of her
"OK I get it but no need to start hitting me already!"She groweld back.

Galaxy_ October 19th, 2023 01:57 PM

"Im going to teach you a basic fighting move called Leap-and-hold (Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent under the belly with a rank across it)" Echoshine watched ivorypaw doing a small demonstration by herself.

@LunaStar22

LunaStar22 October 19th, 2023 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy (Post 1489782)
"Im going to teach you a basic fighting move called Leap-and-hold (Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent under the belly with a rank across it)" Echoshine watched ivorypaw doing a small demonstration by herself.

"Echoshine this is easy by myself come in and actually give me a challenge."She Challenged.

@LunaStar22[/QUOTE]

Galaxy_ October 19th, 2023 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaStar22 (Post 1489783)

[/QUOTE]

"You will do as your told and now try it on me." she hissed

LunaStar22 October 20th, 2023 08:48 AM

"You will do as your told and now try it on me." she hissed[/QUOTE]

She would walk over to Echoshine and preform it perfectly,
"Ha That was easier then by myself".She Gloated [/QUOTE]

Galaxy_ October 20th, 2023 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaStar22 (Post 1490042)
"You will do as your told and now try it on me." she hissed

"Ha That was easier then by myself".She Gloated [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

"I let you do it." echoshine hissed performing the same thing to invorypaw but faster knocking her off her paws

LunaStar22 October 20th, 2023 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy (Post 1490053)
"Ha That was easier then by myself".She Gloated

[/QUOTE]

"I let you do it." echoshine hissed performing the same thing to invorypaw but faster knocking her off her paws[/QUOTE]

"Ow geez no need to harm". She whined[/QUOTE]