Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Delayed Introduction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73423)

heirgloom November 21st, 2023 11:12 AM

The Delayed Introduction

Well hey there! I’m late to the intro party but here I am!!

So, I’m hopefully not the oldest player here haha, but I’m 31 and have been a Warrior Cats fan since the first books were released (I was 11 in 2003)!
I have adhd and I am currently going through evals for autism. Better late than never! So I do have a youthful mentality, and I over analyze everything haha.

I am a massive fan of anything 80’s but more so 80’s fantasy. The movie Labyrinth is my biggest obsession, right up there with Legend and The Dark Crystal. Most my clothing has been replaced with 80s vintage as well, I guess you could say the 80s are one of my special interests. Along with Warrior Cats, horses, and anything that has to do with animatronics (and this interest was formed well before FNAF existed haha)

I have a sweet tooth, and like a little dash of coffee with my heaps of sugar and cream haha. I could eat Reese’s every day for the rest of my life….and Count Chocula. (Whoever made the decision to make it season needs to be in Jail LOL). But if I’m being honest. I’m not even kidding when I say I literally eat Mac n cheese every single day….I love Mac….SO MUCH. Like, you have to battle me from eating the bricks of Cabot sharp cheese like it’s a Hershey bar to myself xD

My sense of humor can be dark, I’m a millennial. We were raised in a lawless time haha but I tone it down for those I’m not seriously close with. I’m more so sarcastic and macabre than offensive though, I’m not a jerk haha!

Fave Bands - 311, Incubus, Slightly Stoopid, Deftones, Primus, The Cure, Lespecial, Phish, DAVID BOWIE…(lemme tell you, I cried so hard when he died and was so upset I literally had to call out of work hahaha! I was convinced we were gonna get married when I was old enough HAHAHA!), and a ton of others haha. I have a pretty vast musical palette!

I am a hobby digital artist, and I work full time as a kennel manager for a Siberian Husky show/racing kennel!

All in all, glad to be here and excited to write with everyone!

Wingnettle November 21st, 2023 11:29 AM

Re: The Delayed Introduction

Oooh welcome on wco, I look forward to see your art!

hermeswind November 21st, 2023 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heirgloom (Post 1507409)
Well hey there! I’m late to the intro party but here I am!!

So, I’m hopefully not the oldest player here haha, but I’m 31 and have been a Warrior Cats fan since the first books were released (I was 11 in 2003)!
I have adhd and I am currently going through evals for autism. Better late than never! So I do have a youthful mentality, and I over analyze everything haha.

I am a massive fan of anything 80’s but more so 80’s fantasy. The movie Labyrinth is my biggest obsession, right up there with Legend and The Dark Crystal. Most my clothing has been replaced with 80s vintage as well, I guess you could say the 80s are one of my special interests. Along with Warrior Cats, horses, and anything that has to do with animatronics (and this interest was formed well before FNAF existed haha)

I have a sweet tooth, and like a little dash of coffee with my heaps of sugar and cream haha. I could eat Reese’s every day for the rest of my life….and Count Chocula. (Whoever made the decision to make it season needs to be in Jail LOL). But if I’m being honest. I’m not even kidding when I say I literally eat Mac n cheese every single day….I love Mac….SO MUCH. Like, you have to battle me from eating the bricks of Cabot sharp cheese like it’s a Hershey bar to myself xD

My sense of humor can be dark, I’m a millennial. We were raised in a lawless time haha but I tone it down for those I’m not seriously close with. I’m more so sarcastic and macabre than offensive though, I’m not a jerk haha!

Fave Bands - 311, Incubus, Slightly Stoopid, Deftones, Primus, The Cure, Lespecial, Phish, DAVID BOWIE…(lemme tell you, I cried so hard when he died and was so upset I literally had to call out of work hahaha! I was convinced we were gonna get married when I was old enough HAHAHA!), and a ton of others haha. I have a pretty vast musical palette!

I am a hobby digital artist, and I work full time as a kennel manager for a Siberian Husky show/racing kennel!

All in all, glad to be here and excited to write with everyone!

as i said, welcome (back)
hope you are well
have a great time!

Katiethewolfchild November 21st, 2023 11:55 AM

Welcome! @heirgloom